A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene watched demyx and Xemnas have another petty stand-off. she giggled, enjoying the tense atmosphere that followed demyx's plea. She felt a twinge of guilt; laughing at someone as innocent as demyx getting metally pummelled by the superior. she was tempted to speak up, but though otherwise; she didn't want to be stuck in the underworld with dum-dums... or did she?
    Her blue eyes looked demyx over as another giggle escaped her mouth. she held her hand a few millimetres away from her mouth to hide the grin that was etched on her face. She kinda felt sorry for demyx actually...sympathetic, rather.
    She shut her eyes, remembering his sweet voice roll towards her ears. she began to mutter the tune to herself, distracting her mind from the mental torture that the superior was putting demyx through.
    "you're my angel...you're my darling angel..." she muttered, tapping he rfoot on the floor.

2. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Simply Xemnas is having a meeting with the Organization and is telling them to recruit more members. He is upset with Demyx's behavior since he did not want to go to the Underworld and is threatening to hurt him with the aerial blades. The other members are watching and have mixed feelings over the whole situation. Cloud and Leon are talking to one of another and heading back to their home in hopes to find work in the other worlds by going online. Sephoroth is by himself in the valley and is thinking of the light that Cloud has and how he wants to get rid of it. Xiomiara just came to be a nobody, and so did Xeol and Amber. I forgot which world they are in.)

From cowering, his ears detected a soft murmur from the song he was singing before. It sounded like Larxene was singing, but that was impossible. He didn't know she knew how to sing so well to. He was used to her getting her way with her insolent behavior and her attiude of my way or the highway approach. Was there something he happened to miss about Larxene all along. Was there a kind spirit beneath all of the brashness and malice in spite of what others throught. Sitting back up with his legs hanging over once more, he tried to be calm as he waited to see what Xemnas would say or do next. Taking a bold attempt, he coughed and managed to say what was on his mind. "Perhaps I'll go if I had someone to go with me. I don't want to be trapped down there if Hades does happen to pull some kind of trick. He is the god of the Underworld after all," he tried to reason with Xemnas as he gazed upon the others in the room particually Larxene.

Cloud arrived back at the home he was sharing with Leon and sat on the couch. He was tired from searching for many hours and not finding one available resourse to assist him. "We have to do something and it has to be something with our talents. I'll even take mercenary work if I have to," he placed his feet upon a coffee table and leaned his head back on the sofa.

3. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene looked up, looking at demyx. "what?" she mumbled, looking behind her. "do I have a freakin' bug on my face or something? what is it?" she looked behind her. Her blues eyes actually showed innocence. which was unusual. did he hear me singing? she wondered. why the hell is he looking at me? is there a bug on my head? is it laying eggs? she touched her face lightly, banishing her suspicions.
    Her mind was now working out what the melodious nocturne wants. Should I just give him gummy bears and get it over with?
    "what do you want?" she snapped. "If you want my sweets you can have some. all you have to do is ask..."

4. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Now that was the Larxene he remembered. The one that would tear anyone to shreds just for looking at her. He shifted again trying to get more comfortable as he felt inferior to her. True he was IX and she was XII, but her seat was much higher than his and so he felt beneath her. She was like a queen, a dictactor if you will free to have her way since she seemed to be the only female so far in a group with a bunch of guys. Placing his hand on one side of his chin, his gaze caught hers for a moment. "No I don't want your food. I'm sorry," he looked away feeling inadequate with her might. "I'm just afraid to go there by myself," he felt like a piece of dirt ready to be trampeled on or a puppy that had been abused and was cowering in a corner.

5. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene smiled at demyx, her eyes looking him up and down. Bless him... she thought to herself, smiling more. "why are you afraid to go, dum-dums?" she chuckled. looking at the teen-like mullet-boy opposite her, she realised how he seemed to be the 'youngest' in the group. she felt a small ounce of pity welling in her stomach, but brushed it away nonethewise.
    "It's only the underworld." she smiled, attempting to put an ounce of life back into the musician. "not as if you're gonna get torn apart." she thought about what she had just said, twisting her mouth to the side. maybe he would get torn apart... she thought. maybe he needs someone to go...

6. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Looking back at her he ignored the name she called him and didn't say anything to insult her back. He knew not to tangle with Larxene even though she was lower than him, he felt as if she was higher with how she handled herself very well. His memories of when he was human surfaced in his mind and had being the son of a minister who preached about Christanity made him recite something that he didn't know why that happened so suddendly for him to say. "Cause in greek culture that's where all the dead souls go and I can't even imagine hearing their pitiful whails. That's not right that people that die are sent to such a horrible place even the good ones. They shoudn't have to suffer like that in a river of death. They should go to a peaceful afterlife like Heaven and the evil ones go to Hell. I know we don't count for either place as our place is to dissolve back into the darkness like we were never created, but I would like to think that's not going to happen to me," his voice was forlorn and he looked down at the ground.

7. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene blinked. again. and again. and again. then a few more times.
    She looked at demyx. "okay demmy, Don't get yourself upset." she laughed a little. "just... don't think about it..." she mumbled, looking down. "because... if you have a concience, it will trigger feelings.. and certain feeling you don't wanna have. they're not that nice. they make you all moody and stuff... so don't think about it with such depth when you're down there. just do your job and get back here as fast as you can." Larxene smiled encouragingly. "sing to yourself if you must...you have a nice voice."

8. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Listening to the two's conversation, xemas had to admit, sending two members would ensure minimum amount of collateral damage and he wouldn't lose them so easily.

Very well. Larxene, you shall accompany demyx to the underworld. I you find someone that looks useful then bring them here. If hades refuses, well I don't believe I need to tell my members what to do at that point.

9. water mage Kingdom Keeper

A wave of relief washed over him for now he felt he didn't need to go alone to that awful place. Her words were making him feel more assured that he was thinking to much about stuff that happened long ago. He wasn't human anymore and he had to accept that fact that he had a whole new life and therefore would make different decisions based on choices that were presented in front of him. Smiling up at her he had never been complemented for his voice. Turning to the boss, he nodded his head in high regard. "Thank you boss. I know we won't fail you."

10. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

"okay, sir... we won't accept anything short of victory and completion of the task." she nodded and looked at demyx, giving him a reassuring smile. She thought over what the mission would be like.... demyx was a decent fighter, and he was a guy she could laugh with as well as fighting. She loved music... demyx did too. perhaps she could...'persuade' him to sing again? she loved his voice so much.
    Larxene began to grow more confident about the idea, and her smile grew wider with every positive thought she had about the whole mission in the underworld. sweet.. she thought. this is actually gonna be fun...

11. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord smiled at the events that happend. "superior ill check in twilight town and in the dark city if thats alright you" the gambler asked Xemnese. He liked the two places cause in the dark city it had neon light like his old town did and twilight town cause there was bars with people willing to gamble with.

Xeol was confuzed about his whole problem "i should not be here im suppose to be in a place with fluffy clouds" he said to himself while he walked around in the dark city. Once in a while a heartless would appear to examin him but not attack like Xeol was missing something they wanted. "what is up with those things" Xeol said as the heartless looked at him then walked away.

Amber looked at the water as it glistend from the sun light. "its so pretty" she said happily then looked at what the past kept for her. "this still does not make sense the party is over but yet Leo is not around" she said to herself puzzled about the whole situation.

12. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Nodding, the superior agreed with the gambler's choice of worlds. Such a place seemed suitable for now. If by chance luxord could be more useful else where then he could simply make a new order for him to follow.

That is acceptable luxord, begin at once.

craning his head, the superior looked down on his number 8

and what about you axel?

13. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel was almost zoning off as he was sick of the nice guy rountine that Larxene was pitting against Demyx. He eyed Xenmas as he was waiting for him to answer him. "I would perfer Twilight Town, but sense Luxord already claimed it I guess I will have Radient Garden instead or even Destiny Islands," He sighed as he knew that all the Gambler wanted to do was gamble if not looking for more recruits, he hadn't realized that Demyx was just this needy and when did he ever become this way in the first place. He wondered what Xigbar and the other members had thought about this whole situation in the first place.

Leon smiled as he shook his head at his friend. "Are we that desperate to go find mercery work just to earn a living. Our world is that pathetic it has become. I guess we have no choice." He jumped into his seat to look into the lap top to find out what else was available.

14. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Very well, xigbar shall accompany you after you have already done peliminary scouting of the area. Now I order you all now to follow out your orders. this meeting is over.

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx nodded and disappeared out of Where Nothing Gathers. He was glad that he was not going to get Xemnas's wrath just yet, but give him time and he would. The water youth knew that the boss wouldn't let any member get away with any insolence, but he would worry about that later. Transporting outside of the room he waited outside of the castle for her as he leaned against the wall. "That was a close one," he sighed as his back slid down to where he was now on the ground.

Cloud sighed and rested his arms behind his head. "I have another option, but you're probably going to smack me if I say it. If you can't find anything I'll have to talk to Hades and see if we can work something out with him. This time I won't fall for any of his traps, but we need to get money somehow unless you can think of a better plan."

16. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

"see you suckers later." larxene grinned, opening a portal and appearing outside the castle. She looked at demyx, analysing his releif with her bright blue eyes. Why pick me? why not pick axel? them two were best-buds... so what was wrong with that? why me!? she sighed, walking towards the melodious nocturne. "hey dum-dums." she smiled, walking up and leaning on the wall beside him. she looked out into the setting sun, absorbing the heat. her skin tingled. she smiled at the sensation, it was either the sun, or being with-it was the sun. definatly the sun.
    positively the sun.
    absoloutly.
    ...hopefully.

17. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC:// >l What did I miss? Recap please.

18. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

((OOC: Larxene and demyx are going on a mission to the underworld, and the others are in the throne room [: hope this helps. x))

19. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord smiled then looked at axel "im sorry about your luck ol chap" he said axel then he closed his eyes while a portal appeard behind him. "cyas time for work" the gambler said as he leaned back entering the portal then appeared in twilight town. Luxord grined when he saw how nice the day was "its a good day to gamble" the gambler of fate said smiling then started walking around in the town.

Xeol walked the cold alleys he looked around as the darkness only reminded him where he was "what am i" he said sadly. The fog wielder looked up at the heart shaped moon he sighed before it started to rain. "great rain makes it worse" Xeol said as he walked towards the looming memory skyscraper. The fog wielder leaned against the skyscraper with his eyes close trying to figure out what happend to his life.

Amber was getting rather bored. "the water is pretty but it would be better to swim" she said happily as she took off her shirt and her pants revelling her pink 2 piece swim suit she was wearing. She ran into the water laughing as she got deeper she swam feeling the cold embrace the ocean offerd. Amber swam up water went up into the air as the sun make them glisten when her head came out of the surface of the water smiling.

20. water mage Kingdom Keeper

He gazed up at her and noticed she had found him in an area, he had gone off to. Sighing he looked at the sun and he was glad to be out of their world for it was always dark except with the glow from the vibrant lights of the Dark City and the hues of the heart shaped moon. "You know I was thinking about something? Do we really have to go to the Underworld? There is not many people there," he stood up and began to walk. He turned to face her, his arms down by his side. "What if we were to just go somewhere else? Would he even know? I doubt it. He's probably to busy starring up at the heart once again like he always does."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.