A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene sighed, shaking her head in irritation. "you know demmy, I always wondered why people hardly went on missions with you. now I can see why." She pointed at cloud. "you. I want to fight. I've been wanting to fight since I was put on this mission. I was made to fight." she growled. "now. get your ass up offa the ground. and fight me." her irritation could be heard by the tone in her voice: she meant buissnes. it was now or never.

2. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: You really didn't need to post that twice..if you posted, just tell her..

3. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc: I did, but because the site has been slow lately, I was afraid it hadn't went through properly.

4. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Leon was fed up with Xigbar's attiude and he wasn't in one of the best moods either. "Who the hell do you think you are!" Leon pointed his gunblade at him. "I didn't expect to see nobodies here. We already have our hands full with heartless and I don't need to deal with you guys also. Stay out of my way," he was prepared to fight if he needed to.

He acknowledged Xigbar with a nod. "I know he is a somebody, but he can still become a heartless." Axel smirked as he approached Leon for he was willing to challenge this warrior to see what his skills were. The fire wielder also did not like the disrespect he was hearing from his mouth either. "I'm willing to accept your challenge if you don't shut that mouth of yours."

5. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene sighed, closing her eyes. Her stomach felt all funny inside, and she had to compose her features from melting into Demyx's palm. "look, demyx. you either have a deathwish, or you want your nose broken." she opened her eyes back up again, the blue pools looking softer than her mind had intended. She raised her hand and placed it upon his, raising both her perfectly sculpted eyebrows.

6. water mage Kingdom Keeper

The melodious nocturne backed away from that threat and understood what she was saying. "I mean it. No maiming or killing him Larxene. If I feel he has had enough or you've had enough I'm going to intervene," he reached out and played with her strands once more before purposely putting them in her face. He then patted her shoulder and walked away so not to get pummeled or yelled at again.

Cloud finished his snack and and got up from where he was sitting. He wondered what the two were speaking about, but he readied himself preparing for the fight to begin. "Okay let's get this overwith," he called to her.

7. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene looked at demyx, a small amount of dissapointment flashing through her eyes. She re-adjusted her hair and sighed. I didn't say take your hand away.. she thought, looking at cloud. "Okay." she looked at demyx.

8. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Appearing in Twilight Town Marluxia wearing his cloak open and flowing behind him he looked around with narrow eyes. Looking up and seeing the Clock Tower he began to walk towards it ignoring the people laughing and playing around him. Reaching the base of the tower he created a portal to the top, stepping out he let out a sigh looking down at the town.

"heh now where would the key bearer be hmm? where oh where?"He said out loud not like anyones gonna hear him.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas, who had purposely missed the meeting, was walking through another part of Twilight Town, far from his counterpart Sora.Xemnas could chew him out later if he wanted, but the blond already knew what it was about.Recruitment, something Xemnas never stopped to remind them all from time to time.And now..he finally sent everyone out to find these new members, as if they'd just appear out of no where.

And here he was, walking along Twilight Town in his XIII coat, hood down so as to not look too shady.Trouble was the last thing he wanted. "I already missed the meeting, so why even look when everyone else is?" he questioned himself, preparing to take his leave from the peaceful town.

Nothing unexpected..just the way I- Roxas came to a stop halfway in the alley, finding a girl around his age on the ground, clothes torn in certain places.Now, perhaps any other member would have just left regardless of this girl's state, look, and situation...but Roxas, Roxas couldn't help but be a little concerned for her.

Not intending to alarm her, he stepped closer toward her, stopping at her side and kneeling down, his ocean blue eyes meeting hers."You all right?..What happened to you?" he questioned.

10. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Seeing a black cloat moving marluxia smirked as he stood at the tip out the tower, raising his hand to summon his dusks he knew that he would be yelled at for this but the is for Kingdom Hearts. Getting on Xemnas' goodside wasn't all that was cracked up to be.

"Go My Darlings and take hearts for Kingdom Hearts"He simply ordered with a wave of his hand.

11. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Xioimara kept her eyes on the ground as she heard the people walk by. She was well blended in the alleyway. There wasn't much people did anyways. She didn't care for the help either way. Xioimara was used to only taking care of herself. Xioimara heard someone coming down the alleyway and rather just sunk down. She didn't see the point in caring anymore. Not that she really felt like caring as it was. Xioimara knew this passerby would just ignore her. She needed time to think and could care less if they thought she needed a job. Instead, the footsteps stopped and when Xioimara glanced up a little she was met with blue eyes.

She locked eyes with the teen. He was wearing a black cloak. Xioimara stayed quiet even after he asked what had happened to her.
    "I don't know. There was some fight last night, I think. I thought I was killed... I could hear my heartbeat go quiet..." Xioimara put her hand back over her stomach, her shirt was dry. There wasn't any blood from where she swore she was knifed. Xioimara looked at the ground as she has spoken her last two sentences and stayed quiet. Xioimara reached into her pocket and withdrew the knife she had managed to pull out before her heart stopped the night before. It was a well-cut box knife.
    "I should be dead..." Xioimara said as she slid the blade across her palm to wipe off any fingerprints. Xioimara didn't have the thought in mind that this might threaten Roxas. She wasn't used to people being uneasy around weapons. It was a pretty uncommon thing in these alleys.

"Shouldn't you be respecting your elders?" Xigbar questioned Leon. Keeping this topic light-hearted. "I think you want to be tough but you don't know the first concept of fighting besides just charging into battle. What a way to destroy yourself." Xigbar noted to Leon. "We don't really have time for this. Be a good boy now and just step aside." Xigbar said to Leon. He really didn't want to fight. Nor did he want to recruit.

Xigbar never wanted to recruit. In all honesty, it was a boring job to him. Just wandering streets with no destination until you found that one in a million person who would be suitable for the Organization. Whatever the reasons, he didn't feel much for a fight unless it was going to get them somewhere and as far as Xigbar could tell, this fight would lead to nothing. It'd be best to just walk away from it.

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas lowered his eyes at the thought of an undeserving death.A girl so young..around his age, dying in a fight when she was no doubt defenseless.As soon as she pulled out the knife, that thought changed quickly.But oddly enough, he didn't feel threatened, as this girl wasn't in any state to fight..so it seemed.

But the talk of the fight went through his mind more than the reason why she had a knife.

She was supposed to be dead....her heart went quiet..a fight last night..the wording is off but..heartless? he thought, extending his hand to her and offering to help her up."Well, your all right now..let's get you out of this alleyway." he grinned at her, hoping to make a good first impression on this girl.The problem was that he forgot the most important thing to start with.His name.

"Oh." he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand, cheeks turning a little red with forgetting how to properly introduce himself."I'm Roxas..what's your name?"

13. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Xioimara took Roxas' hand as he offered her a hand up. Xioimara stored the box knife back in her pocket, "I'm Xioimara." She said to him after a moment. "Nice to meet you, Roxas." Xioimara said in a quieter voice. Now that Xioimara had finally stood up she was able to take sight of her injuries, if any, a little better. She just had tears in her clothes. The sides of her jeans were torn and so were the knees, her shirt had no more damage than what she saw when she woke up.

"My apartment isn't far from here." Xioimara recalled. The air was feeling damp as such the sky seemed to appear cloudy. Just a dull gray. She wasn't one to turn away someone. Her apartment was also partly a restaurant. In it's own way. More of a bar if anything. She had upstairs neighbors and ran her own bar. The cops didn't do anything about it. Not that they would ever figure it out. Even if they actually gave a damn.

"Only a block from here." Xioimara said to Roxas and smiled for a moment at him. More to be friendly. She never minded inviting someone to her place. Since it was pretty much open to everyone during hours. She hadn't seen him around. He seemed a little familiar. Xioimara had only gone up to the better part of Twilight Town about twice. She didn't care for it, they're more people up there which wasn't really her thing. Xioimara lived on her own besides her neighbors which were never around. Xioimara also had a dog under her care. That was another reason she wanted to go back to her place. She had a dog to care for and was trying in vain not to forget. It was fading fast.

14. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: im so sorry for not posting my computer was bein a real pain :( and i thougth luxord only had twilight town to recruit people o well and Gate keeper i want luxord to play a game with sora he is gona use donald and goofy as a prize for sora

Luxord smiled when he saw the duck and whatever it was turned into cards. "now sora i got an proposition for you" the gambler said as 6 gient cards appeard behind him. Luxord wanted to make a game out of this fight. "now lets see if lady luck has any praise for you now pick which card is one of you friends but if you pick wrong there will be consequences" he said to sora smiling while the goofy and Donald cards dissapeard then appeard with the cards that stood behind the gambler. Then cards formed into a deck then it shuffled quickly then seperated "now choose you and your friends fate" he said pointing to the cards.

Amber watched the fight she was interested with how the man stayed so calm and the power the keyblader had. "who is that anyways both of them are cute" she said to herself while she stayed in the shadows watching the fight. Was she like the gambler did she have a heart she wondered but never wanted to know the truth she knew she would have to face the truth sooner or later.

15. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Leon wasn't liking the tone of this guy. He was being way over confident and now the other nobody wanted to challenge him. Leon fiddled around for a control in his pocket and pulled it out. Smirking he knew exactly what would happen if they dare continued to dwell in the town. "Maybe you didn't hear me," he stepped forward not afraid of any of them at all. "I happen to have in my hand a special weapon and if you and your friend don't leave right now I will forced to take other measures," he placed it back in his pocket to keep it safe and so no one could take it as easily from him. "Now I'm warning you. Get lost or else!" He brandished his weapon at both of them and he hoped Cloud wasn't facing the kind of trouble he was dealing with.

Axel chuckled to himself for he wasn't buying this warrior's threat. He could make all the remarks and threats he wanted. The fire wielder was not going to budge one single muscle. He had a job to do and no human was going to screw it up for him either. "Go ahead and use it. I dare you," he pointed at Leon, " for once you do you'll be dead. Don't underestimate our kind." Axel was ready to reveal himself for he preferred to fight wth his hood off. It was much better visability and it wasn't so uncomfortable.

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: All right, but if he loses I'm not going to have you take them away because without them, he's stuck in TT.

Roxas lightly scratched his cheek with his forefinger, finding the situation to be a little awkward.Was she inviting him over?Odd, they had just met, but maybe she didn't want to walk home alone.Yeah..that had to be it."Nice to meet you too..I could walk you home if you want.I'll get you there safely." he tried assuring her as he looked toward the way he came.Of course he didn't know the way.

Still..he did say he'd get her there safely, and he wanted her to trust him with that task.Shyly, he reached for her hand and took it, smiling at her before leaving the alley, coming out again into the streets.People would probably question what happened to her, but hoped they didn't pin anything violent on him.Not like they could prove it anyway.

And her 'supposed to be dead' speech still remained in his thoughts."Xioimara..can I ask you a couple of questions?" he asked silently, looking at her with soft, friendly eyes.

_

Sora really wanted to shout 'I'm not playing any of your games!' but it didn't appear as if he had any choice.He looked uneasily at the cards to his sides, then shut his eyes for a few moments, trying to think hard as to what cards held Donald and Goofy.He remembered their normal fight formation and thought of that as the possible cards they'd be in. Please don't let me be wrong.. he thought, raising his keyblade to the card on his right, and then pointing at the card on his left with his other hand.

It was logical, and made sense that he'd think that way.

17. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: dont worry Luxord will give back Donald and Goofy to Sora but first he wants his fun :)

Luxord looked at the cards sora picked "if you went towards the right on your first pick then the left on the other you would have gotten it" he thought to himself then the gambler made the cards turn revelling a blanks then dissappeard raising the keybladers chances "oh so close now see if your luck works the next round but" he said with an evil smile showing his nobodie nature "there consequences for the wrong guess" the gambler of fate said as he made some cards attack the goofy and donald cards hurting them but not damaging the card itself just the people that was stuck in it. "now time to play again" Luxord said as the 4 gient cards formed a deck then shuffled but he did not make any more cards just left the 4 remaining "now decide if they will get hurt again or will luck save them" The Gambler of Fate said smiling as the cards got done shuffeling then stood waiting for the keyblader to pick

18. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

raising his keyblade to the card on his right, and then pointing at the card on his left with his other hand.

OOC:Isn't that exactly what he did Dex?...He pointed at right first, and then at left..what are you talking about?

19. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

"Looks like everyone is having their fair share of fun...hmm I do hope they don't mind if i popped in but firstly where to locate them" Marluxia said jumping down from the tower, landing on his knees he stood up and dusted himself off. Walking off while calling off his dusks he gave a sigh, stopping the the middle of Twilight Town he looked around as if looking for something.

20. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Xigbar raised an eyebrow at Leon. "Don't get too cocky, kid." He said both to Axel and Leon. he didn't have much to say on this topic but if they wanted to skull out one another Xigbar could care less. It'd only be each others throat. He wasn't going to get involved in this situation.

Xioimara was comforted for some reason by the stranger and by normal reaction she normally would pull away or jump when someone reached towards her. It was by instinct she took this by threat. Xioimara instead held his hand back a little. It felt different to be cared for in a different way besides hatred or pain. She couldn't recall feeling cared for in a long time.

It hadn't been long before her house was reached. Just a simple left out the alley and down a block as she had said. The people on the street didn't seem to care about how she looked, nor didn't she feel she wanted them too. Xioimara got the feeling they would get the wrong message that Roxas had beat her.
    "Go ahead." Xioimara said to Roxas and looked at him after his question.
    Xioimara stopped at her door way and let go of Roxas' hand. She unfastened her set of keys from her belt and unlocked the door locks. There was a sign in the window of the door.

Sorry, We're closed.​

It read. Xioimara quickly unlocked the doors in a few seconds and opened the door. The room inside had a few round tables fit for two people and in the back of the room there was a counter built around a door. Different forms of alcohol were on the counters and underneath. Xioimara held open the door for Roxas.
    "I should've mentioned that part of my place is a bar. Sorry, if it seemed awkward before."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.