A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord appeard beside Xemnase he had a smug grin on his face as he looked at the other nobodies. "unlike you guys i been doing actualling noticable actions that is benefiting our natorius organization so listen to Xemnase before you dwindle even more precious time" the gamber said to them. Then he looked at the Larxene " number 12 dont continue your agonizingly annoying childish attitude you wasted your time doing that instead of being proficiently usefull" the gambler said in a serous tone. Luxord noticed Xion he gave her a look of pure hatred he could never forgive anyone that betrayed others.

2. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Xemnas turned toward luxord

"Luxord, what are you doing here? Last I checked I sent you off to gather more hearts. Also where is that boy of yours, and that girl? I haven't been seeing you do that much actually. Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

3. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud was about to speak up and tell Larxene how he felt at this time, but then Xemnas had made himself known which prevented him from saying a single word. Instead he remained silent not sure of what else to do or say. He was at a loss of words. So much for their plans.

Struggling to get free from her grasp, he growled under his breath once more. He absoutely hated it when his hair was touched. Feeling every single strand from her tight grip, he pulled gentely and whipped his head back around to face her face to face. "You'd better let go if you know what is good for you. You had it coming Larxene for what you did to me. I could have done a lot worse and you know it." He hissed through his teeth, his fingers clenching onto her arm to make her loosen her hold. He tried to stand, but it was of no use for now and just when he thought the situation could not get any worse, a void appeared scaring Demyx down to the center of his being to discover that Xemnas had come through it. "No this can't be," he groaned and looked away, the humilation seeping through his cheeks as he was scolded once more. "Boss, it's all her fault," Demyx tried to stand up, but couldn't since she was still preventing him from it. "She was the one goofing off with Gex probably which explains her not wearing the cloak, but I was just taking a break after what she did to me earlier. I'm still sore from that and if you want me at my best ability you would have me do so." With his right hand, he nudged her in the face with his elbow and tried to wiggle his way free. "Let go of me now Larxene!" His temper was rising, but he kept it in check when he spoke to Xemnas. "Boss please don't make me go back. I know you're going to punish me when I get home," he uttered in a pitiful tone.

4. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene sent a minor jolt of electricity through the Nocturne, before setting him loose. The fury she felt still made her fists shake a terrible amount.
    How did I stop myself... She thought, letting her kunai disintigrate into the air.
    Somehow, the Nymph kept her mouth shut, and eyes averted to the cold floor.
    "I wasn't goofing off, you complete and utter oblivious fool." She answered coldly at the Nocturne, glaring at him with her cold eyes. "We changed clothing for the simple reason of being under a comoflage. Since out last display presented here at hollow bastion, people would link us with danger instantly. Not all of them are as stupid as yourself, you know."
    With another swift movement, she appeared approxaimatley 3 meters away from Demyx, and his little crew he had going on.
    Demyx was so dead.

5. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud stayed with Aerith and Xion watching the whole display. He was upset that Larxene had hurt Demyx once more, but he still kept his silence and only glared at the one responsiable.

Demyx glared at Larxene who had given him another shock to his system. He was so fed up with the one he secretly had a crush on. He missed her carressing hands on his body and other means, but eversince she had nearly damaged him in a private area, his thoughts of her had shifted and there was nothing more then could than to beat the living daylights out of her. She was a thorn in his side, a devil in disguise bent on torturing him and making him go through such agonizing moments, but he was not like that. He was the opposite of her, the one not known for violence and he had to be the bigger person and end it. No, his pride had been shot and she would keep torturing him if he didn't stand up for himself. Xemnas or no Xemnas he had to get his message across. Still in his dangerous "other side" he pointed his finger at her. "Larxene I've had it. I'm sick of being your door mat and your whipping boy. I'm not your slave or someone you can torture upon will!" He brought his sitar forth and was about to attack her when a sudden feeling of dread washed over him making him stagger back and forth and cowar upon looking at Xemnas's orange eyes. "I can't do it. Not with the boss present. Who knows what he will do to me?" his attiude changed from bold back to being a coward.

6. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

I said let's go!
    Xemnas wasn't used to raising his voice. However, now wasn't the time to worry about that. He had to find a heart and fast. Turning toward cloud, the superior had to ask.

"Cloud, that is your name right? Do you know of a person called sepheroith?"

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Feeling defeated, he placed his sitar away knowing he wasn't going to fight for now especially with Xemnas watching him like a hawk. "Yes boss." He couldn't defy him not after what he had pulled. He looked at a nearby clock and was relived that it wasn't time for his photo shoot yet. If the Superior were to discover what he had planned already in his schedule he would not be pleased. "I have to make it back at that place by um what time was it again? Oh that's right 2pm and it's almost 12 pm so I have two hours to get back here." He kept his thoughts to himself as he kept his eye on Xemnas. He glanced at Xion and sighed for having her and Aerith see all of this commotion that could have been avoided.

"How could I forget?" Cloud folded his arms thinking of the long silver haired man. "He and I have a long history that I rather not discuss."

8. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Leon chuckled a bit when he saw Sora blushing when Yuffie had given him a good hug. He listened to Sora and nodded his head in approval. Though in the back of him mind he was worried about the contract and Cloud, but he would becareful of what he was going to say, but still he needed to get out and not remain here. "Sure, I would love to come along for a change instead of be here. I know how ruthless these organization members can be, one almost took my life," he admitted, sighing as to forget about the whole thing. It was such an nightmare to him.

Yuffie let go of Sora when a huge smile on her face and she jumped up and down with joy with Donald and Goofy until she then heard what Leon said and her smile kind of faded. "Leon," she embraced him, but then let go knowing there wasn't time to feel down when they could combine their forces al together. She had no idea that Leon had come face to face with one of them. This sad expression then turned to some sort of determination, "We are with you Sora with anything you need," she saluted him and giggled.

Cid shook his head as he looked at Sora, "I am just restoring the security here, and I will stay behind if everything all right with any of you," He looked at Leon and Yuffie who nodded their heads. He then eyed Sora.

Axel noticed an void appear with one of his spies telling him everything it knew about Demyx and Cloud's plan and that Xion was in fact with them. He nodded his head as he gave an order to it, as it then disappeared. His face more if not annoyed as a new set of eyes were observing him, as some people just turned the other way afraid. They knew there was something going on with these people in black cloaks, a sortment of them they have seen. Axel had took his anger out on them and wouldn't say a thing as if it never happened even though he left no surivors or witnesses in that part of the town. There was no word on how it happened or who it was involved because even the security was botched or destroyed in the explosion. It was miles a way, but still people were skeptical, as some still decided to shake it off since there was no word or how it happened. He kept walking until he spotted someone going through the crowed and he sighed in relief as he spotted Roxas. "I was wondering where you had gone to? It seems that Xenmas wants me to keep an eye on Demyx, but he and Cloud are on break at Hallow Bastion. Larxene and Gex are around there also, but I also sense another member around there someone who was once on our side," He admitted. He could never about her, but why had Xion left them again. Her reason didn't make sense, he had hunted her down, but she had gotten away from him that time long ago.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Thanks! And sure thing Cid, we'll call you if we need you too!" Sora responded cheerfully, feeling as if it had been years since he had seen any of them. With Leon and Yuffie with him, there was no way they'd be defeated easily. Though as much as Leon might have hoped, Sora caught on to the attack statement and narrowed his eyes in determination. "..They'll regret that..what did they look like? I fought one that used some fog, and Riku fought one that used crystals." he explained.

_

As always, Axel was there to fill him in on the happenings back at the drama club. Xemnas surely had his hands full with that group of members. No doubt they were fighting amongst themselves again, and it was for that reason that Roxas chose to separate himself from them as much as possible.Apparently Larxene found some new partner, and Demyx and the blond one known as Cloud hang out together now. At least people found others that understood them.

However, his interest in Hollow Bastion was only at its peak when Axel mentioned a member.And so far, there had been only one member who left them.Xion. His eyes showing curiousity and a great amount of interest, with a dab of disbelief, Roxas tilted his head to Axel, wondering if it was some sort of sick joke.When it came to Xion, however, they never joked about her disappearance. "..Xion.." he uttered softly, looking up towards the clock tower where they all used to hang out.It had been a while since they last spoke..and he wondered how she survived all that time away.

Obviously, he didn't need motivation to go. "Axel.." he looked toward his red headed friend, making a portal behind him with just his will."Let's go and see if it really is her!" a large smile forming, Roxas broke into a sprint through the portal, searching for the presence of Nobodies. Locating Demyx, Larxene and the rest, he ended up right beside them.

10. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

"im sorry for not informing you earlier but i got done gathering heartes like your orderd" Luxord said bowing respectufully to Xemnase."earlier i sent Xeol to Agrabah to gather hearts i picked that location after looking into it i discoverd his somebody Leo was the sailtans son so he has the right to be ruler of that kingdom" the gambler said his superior smilling. "so he can use the power of his heritage and his nobodie nature to gather hearts from prisoners and the people and be protected by the guards that protect the royal family" Luxord said explaining to his superior the reason why he picked that location. The gambler looked at the two scrimiging idiots god sometimes those annoy him so badly he gritted his teeth and snapped his figures making two set of gient cards that surronded each member "Demyx i can see you stoped fighting but that does not mean you can run your babbling little mouth" he said to the nocturn then turned his attention to the savage nymph "Larxene cool down with you worthless annoying stupid childish temper before i turn you into a card so you can shut up so that is why i got you sepprated from demyx so i wont get annoyed any further" the gambler said to larxen hatefully crossing his arms.

OCC: oh yeah thats an very annoyed Luxord for ya lol :)

11. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud waited for Xemnas to answer him, but he sensed the presence of Roxas and low and behold there he was. Starring at the younger member his eyes starred at the youthful one's lockes similar as his own. Remaining quiet for another moment or two he wondered why Leon had not returned. Was it that long to inform Cid and Yuffie? Shrugging, he continued to keep his thoughts to himself as well as keeping the back of his mind what information he was picking up. Another member had shown up before Roxas and was indeed jeering Demyx and Larxene. Not that he cared about Larxene, but he cast his eyes down when Luxord addressed the water wielder. Geez did everyone had to pick on him? No wonder he wanted friends outside of the organization. The rest of them didn't understand him one little bit.

Demyx spotted Luxord and shook his head after he had just spoken to him. What was it with lower ranked members telling him what to do? He was number IX, Luxord X and Larxene XII yet, the two easily had their say about him.Sighing and not wanting to get in an arguement with the Gambler of Fate he addressed him a bored like tone. "Luxord, you just don't understand so let it be at that." And how could he? Luxord had his own high standards not wanting to go down to Demyx's and at the way he was glaring at Xion sent chills down Demyx's spine. Glancing in the other direction he saw Roxas and had a feeling Axel wouldn't be to far behind. Those two were practically inseperatable and deep down inside he was jealous with their bond, but wouldn't ever admit it. Demyx just didn't belong with any members in the organization. He was to odd and incompedent, and the only reason he was a member of Organization XIII was his fighting ability that he only showed when given reason to and his expertise of manipulating water through the use of his music. Giving a small pathetic wave to Roxas, he placed his arm down not wanting the keyblade wielder to know he was upset. He would fool him, the others and himself by placing on the mask of fake friendship and live the life style of hakuna matata.

12. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord let the cards around demyx dissappeard but he kept the ones around larxene up. After hearing what Demyx said he messaged his forehead with his two fingurs he was annoyed and now he had to hear such a rude annoying remark. "Demyx for the love of any exsistence that still in my fortionate body shut up of course i dont understand cause i dont perticuly care" the gambler said as he finished messaging his forehead."so so vary obnoxios" he said to himself.

13. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Leon shifted his eyes uncomfortably as he tried to remember what Axel looked like. "That is very interesting. The guy that I fought was very slender and has the element of fire and red hair, there is also one that has water, dirty blonde mullet haired styled, a female with blonde hair with two strands defying gravity and has electricity, one that carries two types of guns, one eye and a eye patch scar on his face, a bone wielder with lots of hair, and then another one that has six pointed lances. I don't know his element though, but he has dread locks I believe. All part of the organization," He replied out of his total memory showing Sora his com link to show a picture of them all. Not sure if this was betrayal or not Leon wanted to make sure to make Axel pay for almost killing him. A grudge or not he wanted him to suffer. He didn't promise to not hurt them, but to help gather hearts and that was all he was going to do. Betraying his friends was not part of the deal, but he just went along with it for Cloud's sake. He began typing in a message to Cloud.

Yuffie clapped her hands as she determined to follow her friends to the end of the world if she had to. "This is so great, we finally get to work together to bring justice into this world," she smiled.

Cid nodded his head and acknowledged his good bye to Sora, Donald, Goofy and then to Leon and Yuffie. He went back to the Merlin's house.

Axel was a bit taken back noticing Roxas interest in Xion, but he figured that he really missed her. They did have some sort of friendship so it was natural for this to happen. He wanted to see Xion as well although curious on what she had been doing since she had betrayed them. He followed after Roxas and then stopped when he saw the others including Luxord. "Okay, I knew I would find you here Demyx, but what is going on?" He was half disappointed with him, as he knew by the nature of his assassin's speaking form that Xion was being hidden by them.

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith finally let go of Xion, her eyes wary, but a small smile on her lips. "Go get him." she murmured, letting her hands fall to her sides.

Xion threw herself at Roxas, hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry, so so sorry!" she started crying, much to her own surprise.

15. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Nodding and waving goodbye to Cid, Sora looked from Yuffie to Leon again."It was here, right?..Are they still here or did they leave?" he questioned. Maybe the heroes would have the advantage of they weren't on the enemies turf. An incomplete concept, but it was just the thought of a sixteen year old.What did anyone expect.

Giving a nod to Demyx, Roxas looked ahead to Xion, his eyes meeting hers.He couldn't believe he was looking right at her. She was still in existence and she was right there in front of him..yet still, it was hard to believe. Before he knew it, the woman holding her released her and she threw herself on him.Instinctively he opened his arms and as soon as her body met his, he hugged her as tightly as she did him.

To his surprise, she was crying..but luckily he was there to comfort her.Rubbing her back and swerving slightly, Roxas smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry Xion..it's all right..we're together again, that's all that matters.'' and he really didn't care about the others at that point.It was just him and Xion at that moment.

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She slowly shook her head, still crying. "I hurt you. Don't you remember? I tried to kill you. It was all my fault...I'm so so sorry." She couldn't believe he had just accepted her like that, when she remembered everything that had happened before she had disappeared.

17. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Don't worry, I'm used to things trying that." Roxas joked silently, trying to lighten the mood a little.He reflected on her attempt to destroy him and remembered Axel coming to his aid.It was indeed a troublesome time..but it was done with. He forgave her. "We shouldn't have kept forcing you to come back..you wanted to be free of the Organization.." he said silently in her ear so only she'd hear him. "And I don't blame for you it, Xion..I forgive you..I forgave you right when you left me."

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She looked up, her eyes surprised and grateful. "Really?" She was wild with hope, but she tried to still it. He might be lying, or playing a joke. And where was Axel?

19. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

(OOC: short reply. Busy and such. Sorry, people.)

Larxene glared at the gambler of fate.
    Great. Another ass to come and join the further asses that were approaching such an ass-filled place.
    Seriously, do I belong in this organisation? I'm only here for the damn fighting, and top receive my heart, but still. It's rather annoying having such...different nobodies around me. I have Gex.. But he is rather irritable and irritating, of rthat matter, after a while. Demyx... Damn, Demyx can sink to the underworld. I wouldn't rescue him.
    Looking at the person in question, her eyes bound into Demyx quite suddenly.
    She still remembered the promise, to always be there for him.. and she meant that promise..
    If she broke that promise, that's a big blow to her pride. Pride is everything to her, and she couldn't risk breaking that promise anytime soon.

Did Demyx actually do that?
    Back off when about to attack?
    HAH.
    "Coward." She spat quite suddenly. Before he could react, she turned to Luxord. "Back off, you british imbicile. You have nothing to do with this. Don't go into what you have nothing to do with, okay?"

20. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord was getting sick of larxene no matter what she said it was all rudeness how could somebody like him deal with these incompitent morons at times. "me an imbicile you are unfortionatly wrong cause your the one who is acting like a brainless B I T C H" the gambler snapped at her."also about me having nothing to do with it that is another false cause we are in organization 13 and if there is stuped childish fights like this it would effect our secces" the gambler of fate said to her. "i for one cant stand anyone that jeperdizes our organizations goal so number 12 be an adult instead of an annoying child" Luxord said hatefully scolding her like a father would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.