A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Yeah, really..I wouldn't lie to you." Roxas assured her further, hugging a little more tightly than before. "How have you been getting by all this time?"

OOC:Axel is with us btw >>

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: *smacks into door*

BIC: Xion nodded, closing her eyes. "Aerith found me. After I...disappeared." She shuddered, trying to hold back memories and tears. "I've been living with her. She's good."

3. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

His eyes traveling from Xion to the one that held her previously, Roxas blinked. She certainly looked like a nice woman, and Xion seemed to like her. "H-hi..your Aerith, right?...Thank you..for taking care of her." he said nervously.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith came over, smiling gently. "It was no problem. You must be Roxas." she said quietly, her green eyes warm. "Why don't you come home with me, before something else happens?" she offered. "I want to get Xion home anyway."

Xion smiled, wiping her eyes, and sighing. "I'm fine, Aerith. It just..surprised me." She was happy now. Roxas and Axel were fine, Aerith apparently liked Roxas, so he could stay with her.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"That's me..and I'd like that, lead the way." Roxas urged calmly and friendly.He didn't want to be around these arguing buffoons anymore. It was a shame the young ones got along better than them.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith smiled, turning, then hesitating, looking at Cloud. Worry crossed through her eyes for a second, then was replaced with the usual calm. She took a backstreet, then opened the front door of the house, stepping inside quietly, then holding the door open for the two following them.

Xion held onto Roxas' hand, determined not to lose him again. She had missed him....her blue eyes were thoughtful, gazing into the past as they walked.

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas followed, ultimately having no true choice due to Xion's will to not let go of him. That thought made him smile.She really did miss him after all, and he was happy because of that. "..Wow..nice place miss Aerith." he said, looking around and gently squeezing Xion's hand. He was happy that she was happy here.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith smiled, then furrowed her eyebrows, her gaze distant. "I'm going to go back and help Cloud....You two stay here, alright?" She smiled, then walked out the door, locking it behind her. Only Cloud, Leon, Yuffie and her had the keys. She walked back down the street, hoping she wasn't right.

Xion smiled, then looked back at Roxas. "You can sleep in my bedroom." she said, pointing toward a door. "It has its own bathroom and everything."

9. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

What on earth was this british twit jibbering about?
    "This isn't just a childish fight." Larxene answered, taking one smooth step towards Luxord. She looked at the floor, then back up again and into the gamblers eyes.
    Her mood had turned solemn, like a deep secret was enlocked within the words she spoke, and every breath she took once concerning Demyx.

Her voice had also changed; it held a low, smooth as velvet tone in a vast attempt to get the gambler to actually piss off from the situation.
    "So...Luxord...I would prefer it if you left us for privacy? I'm sure I could repay the favour soon enough." With half a smile and a small giggle, she looked back down to the floor.
    Ah, What a damn good body and a sexual voice can get a girl..

10. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

After waving goodbye to Aerith, Roxas looked towards the door she was pointing at and nodded to Xion. The house was large enough to accommodate them all, and the best part was that he wasn't the youngest. He and Xion were the same age and got along great.She was the only one he really ever liked, outside of his best friend Axel of course..but he and Xion had something different than that. Regardless, they always got along together, the three of them. "That's nice of you, thanks...but, where are you going to sleep?"

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Xion smiled brightly. "The couch, of course." She pointed again. "It's definetly big enough. I'll be fine." she smiled again, takiing his hand and showing him the kitchen, the living room, everyone else's rooms, and then stopped. "Do you want o see the garden?" she asked shyly.

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Yeah, sure..but..I'll take the couch instead, okay?..I'm just a guest after all." Roxas admitted, feeling bad that he had made her feel obligated to give him her bed. He knew she meant well, but he didn't want to take such comfort away from her.

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Xion shook her head. "Then I'll sleep on the floor beside you." she answered stubbornly. "I've had worse. We both have. So you will take the bed."

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"No way, Xion..we're together on this..we both sleep on the floor then. I'm not letting you take that discomfort alone.We're a team..we were then, and we are now. If you sleep down there, so do I." Roxas explained defiantly, hoping it would be final. While a bed was nice, being with Xion was nicer than that. They'd deal with the same conditions, together. It was just like old times, really.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She ticked him, giggling. "Then I'll carry you and throw you on the bed!" she retorted.

OOC: Writer's block ><

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Caught off guard, Roxas was assaulted by her fingers and he laughed loudly, trying to stop her. "Hahaha..n-no way, I'll sleep on the roof then!..hahahah!" he argued further between laughs.

17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She giggled. "I'll lock all the doors!" After finding his weakness, she kept tickling, trying to tire him out.

18. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Not wanting to lose to her, Roxas grabbed her wrists suddenly and held them back, still laughing. "Then I'll sleep standing up. I'm telling you Xion, I'm not getting better treatment than you..we're equals." he smiled at her.

OOC: I'm tempted to send Xaldin to pimp smack all of you arguing..>>

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She smiled, looking up at him with bright blue eyes. "I could argue that point also. At least you belong." she didn't say this with a trace of bitterness or sadness. "You're a norma nobody. I'm nothing."

20. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"..I don't care. We're friends, no matter what we are..aren't we?" Roxas released her wrists and put his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to try and shrug off the subject. He never liked it when conversations came to that, so he had no choice but to take initiative and switch things around."..Don't run this time..whatever happens..we're in it together.Promise me that."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.