A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Leon shook his head not understanding why Sora called the nobodies its. The members of the organization retained human form so how could he call them that? Leon didn't think to much about the subject, but what Sora said did surprise him. "Hold on. I'm getting a message." Leon noticed his comlink flashing red and he read the message Cloud sent him and he covered his mouth knowing that he accidently goofed up already. "Now what am I supposed to say back? I can't lie to Cloud. He's not going to be to happy with me." Typing quickly he made sure his message made sence before he sent it. "Sorry Cloud, I already gave the names out, but I won't mention Demyx anymore. Sora won't know about the contract. I promise you that. If you have any more quesitons or comments feel free to contact me again." He sent the message. Ending his message, his eyes focused on Sora and Yuffie who was ready and excited to go. "Yes they are still here so be on your guard Sora. Nobodies are very unpredictable and dangerous." He turned his back and gave the gesture that he wanted to leave with Sora and company.

"Nothing. You were wise not to fight her especially in front of the boss. She's not worth it and you'll get even with her in your own way Dem." Axel answered Demyx's question as he held his head up high, proud that his underling didn't take Larxnene's bait. Axel's emerald eyes narrowed a bit after Demyx had mentioned Larxene trying to hurt him again. Couldn't she realize she had done enough damage already? He was getting really fed up with her especially with how she was using her looks and perks as a woman to try to swoon any guy she wanted. Was she seriously going after Luxord now? Geez and he thought Luxord was a player. "Larxene you're not to touch Demyx or you'll deal with me. I haven't forgotten what you have done and nor will I forgive you either or do you need another reminder of what true pain is?" He rubbed his index finger with his pointer finger ready to snap them to call upon his flames. In the back of his mind, he thought that Roxas and Xion seeing each other again did bring back the times they shared, but it also brought back memories he would rather forget. Now that they were gone, he crossed his arms utterly disappointed with how the two young ones left in such a hurry like they wanted to be away from all of them. Xion didn't even acknowledge him, which left him a tad sore over the situation, but now he had to contend with the other members such as Xaldin who might start trouble if he wanted to. Deciding to send his assassins on a secret mission he sent them away to their primary targets and would report the information to him when needed. Axel kept his eyes now on Xemnas who clearly wanted the others to leave with him, but did that mean him to. He wouldn't without Roxas. There was no way he was going to have the thirteenth member get in some kind of trouble or get ideas about staying in Hollow Bastion with Xion and Aerith. Now growing bored he prepared himself in case Larxene were to attack him from him defending Demyx. Smirking at her, he awaited her next move.

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith walked back towards the group quickly, her mind far away with the things she had seen and felt. Xion clearly felt as if she belonged with Roxas and Axel, even if she didn't. She was happy with them, and Aerith wondered how to keep that happiness. Never mind that the girl had been to places most people never came back from. She knew Cloud wouldn't have been happy with her if she had told him, but the subject had not yet come up. Xion knew more then Aerith would have liked her to, but such was the nature of her healing. The stars above her blazed, and Aerith, looked up, smiling. Her green eyes followed as one star followed the next, blazing into life. He was up there....watching, and waiting. One day. she promised him. One day I'll join you, but we can both wait. Zack could wait for centuries, and she had a while to go. She had to make things right.

3. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

"You know, you would think Demyx was a child or something." Larxene replied sarcastically, her eyes narrowing a conciderable amount.
    She took a step forward towards Axel, feeling totally unafraid. She was tired of this. Really, really tired of Demyx being babied.
    I said I would stand by him, but how the hell are we supposed to talk if this ginger prick, the british weasel and walking-wall are getting in my way?
    Somehow she didn't trust herself to get closer to Axel. She would probably make a vast, and highly successful, attempt to maim him.
    And yet, she still stepped foward. "Stop being so protective." She muttered, before passing him and proceeding towards the Nocturne in question.

"Fine." SHe looked at Demyx, her cobalt eyes meeting his instantly. "Have it your way. You love to talk so much. Let's talk."
    Her disicion was final; he either used his mouth, or got it broken.

So much for that start of a good day.

(OOC: sorry for the short reply.)

4. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

After 10 minuts after his talk with his dad Xeol happily sat in the thone and smiled cause he was now the saltain of Agrabah. The fog wielder could easily use his social position to gain hearts with no efforts at all and if the keyblader did come the guards would protect. "i cant believe this is happening i learn that my son is a nobodie and now he takes my thrown to use to steal people hearts" The sailtan said angerly to Jasmin as he wore a servent robe. "Daddy what if he tries to steal our hearts i hope alladin gets here or someone that can save us" Jasmin said to her father but their conversation got impterupted when he heard Xeol calling for them. Xeol smiled at his sister and his father "father can you go down to the dungeon and bring 2 prisoners up here" the fog wielder said as he tossed the dungeon keys to his dad. Jasmin was about to tell her dad not to do it but the former sailtan grunted then headed down to the dungeon to get the prisoners.

Luxord up a portal and walked into it returning back to the castle he was getting tired of listneing to children. The Gambelr of fate wonderd where did Amber go so he started walking looking for her.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"..Leon..why did you look so shocked a second ago?" Sora questioned, heading for the market area with his hands behind his back. What Leon did was surprising, too. He seemed too tough to put his hand over his mouth..what happened to the tough, near- fearless Leon he knew? Things had changed, apparently.Donald and Goofy looked to each other, questioning his surprise as well.

_

He had succeeded, just as he had hoped. It was a great reunion for the two, and he did wish they could continue without interruptions.But unfortunately, they weren't always that lucky, and he was sure Axel wanted to join in on this. But Roxas knew that he and Xion had something entirely different than what Axel had with both. Maybe it was the age or state of mind, but he felt that Xion and himself clicked more than they would with an adult like Axel."It's the truth..we should take a picture and get some Ice Cream soon." he suggested, looking out towards the star again. It was a beautiful sight..but to him, Xion hugging him like this was the most beautiful thing ever.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Xion smiled, stepping back a little to look at him. "A picture? Aerith doesn't ant us to leave....." she murmured, protesting slightly. Her legs ached, and she itched to sit down, but she didn't want to show any weakness. Not yet, anyway.

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"It doesn't need to be now..when she gets back.We can all get Ice Cream together..and Axel can some along, as long as he doesn't bring anyone else. I don't want to hear anymore complaining by Demyx and the others.." Roxas released Xion and looked down towards her.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She smiled, then nodded. "When she gets back." There was no if. They would all definetly come back. Looking away from Roxas for a second, she gazed at the sunset. "I want it to never change....." she murmured.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

...Now he was a little confused.Xion could mean all sorts of things by that, but judging from the way she was looking at the sunset, she must've meant that."You mean the sunset..?"

10. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel just stepped away from Larxene his eyes still narrowed at her. He was getting sick of her attitude. "Don't play stupid with me, your actions make no sense, you are nice to him at the beach and then mean to him at other times." Complete hypricrite. Don't worry you can talk with him alone you whore! You harm him though you are on my death list," he sneered conjuring a portal. He didn't know where he was going, but he was sick of being the one who left out of everything. A simple burden if anything else. There was too much trust that Demyx had for Cloud. He wanted no part of it. If Larxene was smart she wouldn't harm Demyx or else the Flurry would maim her. He had to protect what little friends he had left. The humans being part of the organization's pawns was not to his satisfaction the very least. It shouldn't bother him because he had no heart, but it did. Even Roxas had abandoned him to be with Xion. He could get that Roxas and Xion were the same age, and could relate more, but still what was he chopped liver? He wanted Roxas to spend time with her, but he did not trust her. The little girl seem more stuck up to him, if anything and hadn't even acknowledged his existance. Perhaps she hated him or something. Whatever the reason he tried to not let it bother him. He understood the hint that they wanted to be alone so he would let them go back to their old times.

Leon looked at the expressions of Sora and the others. He had to even becareful with his gestures and body lanaguage now. "Um I just got some news that the nobodies are close by and causing havoc," he replied as he caught up with Sora. He then saw a fewer of the lesser nobodies appear out of nowhere. He had never seen this breed before, they were not the normal humanoid nobodies, but seem like a different alien species.

Yuffie smiled with an determination look in her eyes and went to attack the nobodies that she found that she couldn't touch them with she tried to kick them. "Huh? What gives?" She crossed her arms.

11. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Amber was in her room looking at the crystal formation she made to use her time. She looked at the reflection of herself on every crystal she even saw Leo in them being with like the way it was. Amber knew Xeol had a misery loving side of him and now with him being a nobodie she feared that increased. Amber laid on her bed thinking of what Sora said to her she wonderd was the actions she doing now would justify in the end.

12. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud looked down at his comlink to read the message Leon had sent back to him. Slapping his forehead with frusteration, he sent another message back. "Just don't tell Sora anything. I don't want any fights to break out all right?" He sent the message and noticed the moon come into full view. It was time to go in. Xemans wasn't answering him so he would see what Aerith was up to.

Demyx crossed his arms as she approached him with her high point of arrogance clearly following her. Did he really want to speak to her right here and right now in front of all of them? What would Xemnas think? "Larxene don't we have to go back to the castle? Isn't that what the boss ordered us to do? On the other hand he doesn't seem to much in a hurry for us to leave." He looked up at the sky only to see the stars coming forth. With a sigh of relief he closed his eyes listening to the gentle breeze as it swept the town, the harmonious chirping of the crickets and the croaking of frogs nearby made him feel like they were all in a rhythm. He ignored Xaldin and was glad that Luxord was not around to put him down either. Opening his eyes he caught them upon Axel and wondered what he was thinking especially with the whole Xion and Roxas depature into the house? "Axel you can come with me if you would like?" He offered with a sad smile. Stepping away he looked to the house and saw Cloud looking in that direction as well. He figured the boss wasn't ordering him around right now and rather then leave right away, he decided to stick around for now. Taking a step away from Larxene, he walked towards the house to speak to Xion whether Roxas was there or not. If she wanted to talk she would have to follow him.

13. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel shifted his gaze on Demyx as he shook his head. "No, I need to be alone. There is no way I am going back home. You go have a fun time with your new friend Cloud," he muttered regrudgedly. He whispered something to Demyx that he was going to Destiny Island. "That is where I will be," He added as he stepped forward into the portal.

Leon noticed his comlink flashing again and wrote another message to Cloud telling him that they were being attacked by nobodies. "I won't say anything else, but Sora is getting suspicious," he typed in. He looked at some of the lesser nobodies and rammed his gun blade at them.

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith would have continued forward, but something pulled her back. "A moment." a man whispered behind her, pulling her back. She turned, pulling his hand off her shoulder, and glaring at him. "Who are you?"

Xion giggled. "I meant this.....but where's Axel?" She looked for him, mentally beating on herself that she hadn't noticed he was missing earilier.

15. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

At first, Roxas was unable to register what she said, until it suddenly hit him. He was so caught up in finding Xion that he forgot about Axel. Wasn't he going to follow them? A look of surprise fell of Roxas face and his mouth was open. "Uh oh..he never came with us. Think we should go look for him, or still wait?" he questioned. Aerith said to stay, but if his best friend was upset or missing, he'd sure as heck find him.

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Xion opened her mouth to answer, then stopped, looking over her shoulder. "Do you hear that?" she whispered. She shook her head, ignoring the screaming, then turned to Roxas. "I have to stay.........can you go look for him?" her big blue eyes begged him to go. "Aerith might need me, and Axel probably needs you. I'll stay here, I promise." She knew he wouldn't like leaving her again, but he had to find Axel. She had to know he was okay. "Please, Roxas."

Aerith looked at the ground, thinking. "How do you know about that?" she asked, her voice quiet, but sharp. "My methods are immaterial, but I want you to stop visiting. It's going to ruin the planet." Aerith narrowed her eyes, she knew this man was lying. She had to somehow get away, and warn Xion and Cloud. This guy knew more then he was saying.

17. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

After hearing that disturbance, Roxas was prepared to refuse immediately. If something was going on, he wanted to be there with her..but it was clear, easily, that she wanted to do this. His eyes now looking into hers, Roxas slowly nodded. "All right..be careful! I'll go find Axel." he turned and created a portal, putting on his hood and running into it. He'd look all over town, and then check some other worlds they visit.

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She smiled, watching him leave. "Be careful." she murmured under her breath, then got off the roof. Any archers in the area would take her out, or anything that could snip. She locked the door, then looked around, thinking. Aerith knew the way in, and Cloud had a key. She was supposed to hide if someone came...but she wouldn't hide yet.

19. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

With her teeth tightly clamped together, Larxene followed the Nocturne.

He seemed to have such an arrogance about him. Why was Demyx acting like this? He simply must want a fiight to errupt somehow between them. If that was so, then Larxene was more that willing to knock a few of his teeth out. It would be nice to actually see someone writhe in pain rather than baske in it, for once.

That was the vast contrast between the two nobodies, that the Nymph had taken some sickening false emotions into play upon.
    For a first, she seemingly 'felt' like she had a connection with Gex. That damn master of insanity or whatever...
    But on the other hand, it was Demyx who he reminded her of. His smile, jokes, and somewhat laid-back attitude was somehow similar, if not identical to the the Nocturne's at times.
    And again, if not on cue, that same memory came back. The house in hollow Bastion...The promise...And everything that got packaged in with it.

How ironic. A house in Hollow Bastion. We are either going to relive what once occurred, or tear each other apart in it. She thought with a smirk. Wait... I'm following him? what the-
    With a slight snap-out of her right foot, the edge of her boot collided with the back of Demyx's knee, forcing it to buckle under him.
    "Don't walk away from me." Larxene ordered in ausual cold tone. Something about her voice added an obscure merciful edge to coat the razorblade-like words she spat out at the water mage. Even larxene herself had noticed this, which forced her eyes to narrow slightly in confusion.

Ignoring the intricate detail she had looked into with the words she had spoken, she used her immense speed to appear infront of the Nocturne and look at him.
    Her leer would be enough to freeze hell over, if it felt right to do at the time. Too bad time didn't matter right now.

20. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Feeling lazy today..so..

Having searched high and low in Hollow Bastion and even checking the Castle that never Was, Roxas was now standing on the Clocktower. Odd, he wasn't here either..that left him with one other place to look. Destiny Islands. Portaling himself there, Roxas locked onto Axel's presence there and appeared behind him, looking relieved. "There you are!Where did you go?..me and Xion were worried."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.