A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: Its just one of those days.

BIC: She looked around, listening with her mind, not her ears. Where was everybody? Leon had disappeared, along with Demyx and Cloud. She hesitantly opened the front door, trying to see if there was anyone she knew around. "Where are you guys?.."

2. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud took the iniative that the sky was getting darker and headed towards the house. He pulled out a set of keys from his pocket unlocked the door with them and closed it behind. There he saw Xion and made himself comfortable on the couch. He was a bit tired and he yawned, covering his hand over his mouth and then removing it. Stretching across the couch like a beached whale, he leaned his head against a green fluffy pillow and turned his head to the side starrring through the darkness since the house only had one lamp that was on at the time.

When he was about merely inches away from disappearing and portaling into the house, his left knee gave way from the sudden imapct from her right foot. "Ow!" Catching himself off balance, he forced his left hand to the ground to keep himself from falling over and placed his right knee down on the ground, the leather cloak covering it to give him a means of protection from his thin black pants. He clenched his teeth from the sharp pain that ran through his nerves and whirled his head around to see Larxene's intense blazing eyes ready to fight. He cringed at her intimidating sight and leaned back, now being flat on the ground on his butt with both of his legs shoulder width apart, but slightly spread out, his elbows resting on his thighs with the part where the zipper was unzipped exposing his black pants underneath. "What do you want now?" He complained rubbing the mid section of his right knee cap that had been injured earlier. "Haven't you done enough already?" He massaged it until it no longer ached to much. Tyrying to get up, he couldn't put any weight on it for now. Demyx moaned and thought about extending his hand to summon a portal of darkness to escape, but then he would probably intice her to hurt him more so he remained where he was, his eyes now cast to the ground as he wiggled both of his fingers covered by his leather black gloves. The light from the streets were creating shadows of the two, one standing erect and the other down on the ground.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith narrowed her eyes, then began backing away. "You stay away from her. She has no part in this." She refused to let the fear show in her eyes, but she felt it. This guy knew about Xion too. How could he? She hadn't let the girl go out of the house.

Xion hesitantly walked over to Cloud. "Where is Aerith?" she askd quietly, her blue eyes wide. She was afraid to talk to him, but she needed to know.

4. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene looked at the pitiful display shown before her.
    "Demyx." She sighed, her words being pronounced precisely and clearly. "What happened to the cocky boy I seen earlier? Has he suddenly disappeared? What happened to the threats you made...? They sounded rather promising, to say the least."
    Taking another step forward, she slowly knealt downwards towards him, resting her knee upon his stomach. The nymph slid her hands along the sides of Demyx's body, and gently wrapped them around his neck.
    Her lips lingered mere inches from the blonde strands that hung around his ears, and muttered words so soft, so smooth, they would make even hades himself bow down.
    "Now I don't know about you... But it seems to me, that you think that using that beefcake cloud, and Axel as protection will keep you safe. Well hunny, let me break it to you, sly threats and blackmail aren't my most favorite things in the worlds." On finishing her sentence, she brought her head back up and looked the Nocturne in the eyes again. like four shimmering pools meeting each other...
    Two quivering, and two boiling. Similar to the ying-yang, they should even each other out.

5. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel was bored out of his mind as he watched the shore crash onto the beach as with no hesitation. The place was serene if anything away from all the aruging and the other annoyances of Larxene picking on Demyx all the time. She was getting bad as the other bullies they had their organization. The fiery red head sighed in solude and was glad he didn't stay because he might of kicked her ass. Demyx had offered him to go in the house, but the red head had refused the invitation. He was not comfortable in an human surroundings. He perferred to be somewhere that he was familar with and Destiny Island besides Twilight Town was his next stop. His back leaned against the palm tree and arms rested behind his back as his emerald orbs glistened with the sun set. He wondered why he chosen this place to be at ease, perhaps because of the pretty colors it shared. Or because he brought Roxas and Xion here one time. He shifted his eyes a bit half glancing at blackish void that appeared to notice that it was Roxas. It was a bit odd to see him since he thought that he was with Xion.
    "I was giving you two some alone time. I know how special she is too you, and I didn't want to be the burden," He answered though he scoffed with his best friend mentioned Xion. "She doesn't care about me, if she did she would of acknowledged my existance," he pushed himself away from the tree a bit.

Cid stretched as he looked at his computer and began typing an message to Aerith telling her that Leon, Sora and his friends were after the organization and to watch out for them. He had no idea that she had met a few of them already.

6. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Well, he was okay..physically, sure. As for mentality, he was confused and upset as far as Roxas knew. Sadness washed over him just like the waves washed over the sands on the beach. He didn't want him to think like that, not at all. He moved around from behind the tree and went around to him. "Axel, that isn't it at all. We were just caught up with seeing each other again, that's all. We're all friends..and me and Xion are sorry..in fact, she was the one that mentioned you not being there." he responded with a mixture of sadness and regret. "I expected you to follow us.."

_

Eying the strange creatures carefully and recognizing them as Nobodies, Sora drew his right arm back, summoning the Kingdom Key in the process. "Leon..look familiar to you?" he questioned, hoping he understood what he was getting at. Gripping his keyblade tightly, Sora rushed forward, placing both hands on the handle and leaping into the battle hacking down a Creeper that flew towards him.

"Ha!" Donald shouted after bringing out his Mage Staff, raising it high in the air and striking other Creepers with his Thundaga spell.Goofy was nearby to support him, throwing his shield under his leg at any Nobodies that came close.

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud turned to the other side now facing Xion as he leaned up not wanting to hurt his neck in an awkward postition. "I thought she was in here with you? I thought I saw her come in here?" He asked now leaning up and turning on another light since it was to dark. "I'm sure she will be back and if she isn't I guess I'll have to go look for her." Fatigue had swept over him as he yawned again and turned the other way to hide it. "Man I'm so tired." He leaned back aganist the pillow.

Demyx turned away not wanting to look into those dangerous eyes as he felt her knee upon his stomach causing him to stare back. The constiction of her weight upon his abdominals caused a bit of discomfort in the region along with her arms around his neck like a python ready to squeeze the life out of him. Swallowing and coughing since he was nervous, his pupils dialated and a numbness like that of tingling was present in his skin of his forehead. "There is more to me then meets the eye." Demyx tapped his fingers on her arms urging for her to let go of him right away. Hoping that she would release her hold of him, and get her knee off his stomach that was still aching a little bit, he muttered words that could barely be made out. "I'll keep that in mind." Turning his body to the left and right, he struggled to get up, growing more nervous by each passing minute of her, but also of Xaldin and Xemnas whom were still present, but not saying anything.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Xion opened her mouth to say something, then stopped. But she's always here! she wanted to say. She always stays with someone! She Xion didn't though. He wouldn't understand. She backed into her room and closed the door, thought for a bit, then opened her window, and climbed out. She would go find Aerith.

Who was this guy? He knew everything about her and Cloud and Leon. He even know about..him. She desperately needed to get back, Xion would be getting worried by now. Was there nothign she could do?

9. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

"I wanted this to end." The nymph hissed lowly, glancing around as if to check for anyone listening. "I wanted to speak to you alone... But you walking away... Showed you weren't too bothered."
    Soon Larxene's eyes softened, along with her grip on Demyx's throat. She found the moment she had been waiting for.
    As spontanious as it seemed, she had finally captured the moment that was perfect to let her bubbling thoughts - as intricate as they were - spill from her mouth.
    "...and that is what I feared; that you would just brush me aside as nothing. Because nobody likes a girl with a bad temper...A girl who finds it hard to share what she thinks, and lets it boil in termoil inside her. Nobody wants to persevere with putting up with me.. I'm like some sort of forgein food or something. I look nice... but the inside is just nasty and.. not right." With a slight chuckle, she shook her head slowly and gazed up at the night sky; it looked so beautiful a this time.
    Looking back at the Nocturne, she gazed into his eyes again.
    "Am I right?"

10. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel sighed as he starred at Roxas as if almost a bit sadden by the fact that maybe the flurry had misjudged Xion in a way. He pulled himself completely away from the tree. "You expected me to follow? Why would I do that? I knew that you hadn't seen her in a long time and thought maybe you wanted to be alone with her," he replied remembering all the other times that Roxas had gone on missions with Xion only. The younger two were close at age so of course it would be natural. Axel had his other responsibilties with other things. He and Demyx were close, but the noturne seem to have found a new friend and Axel could see where he was not wanted. Xion and Roxas were the other two people that he trusted and had fond memories with. Though he had to becareful because he didn't want to push either of them away. Things were different now and he didn't know if he could still trust her now. He still needed to know some information on her departure from the organization. Though it was true they were still friends, that he hoped anyway."Where is she now?" He asked with concern.

Leon nodded his head as he pushed a dusk off his gunblade as the creature tried to snatch it out of his hand. "Oh yes, these are there servants, unfortantely they actually have more than this," he answered jumping into the air and slaughering a few of them.

Yuffie kept her distance as she threw her ninja stars at the dusks and creepers that came near her as well. "They really are aggressive," she charged in getting into the action.

The dusks and creepers continued to attack as a few of them just stood there as if watching from an distance. They were sent out by an nobody after all. The orders were altered and were now on these people as their target.

Another group of lesser nobodies except higher than dusk and creepers noticed what Larxene was doing and attacked her hoping to push her off Demyx. They were ordered to attack if things got rough.

11. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud watched her go into her room and he shrugged thinking that she wanted to be alone. He didn't know she had crept outside and was looking for Aerith. Sighing he picked up a magazine that was on the table and began to scan through it, only reading the parts that interested him.

Demyx forced himself to smile, not his usual type funloving one, but a nervous form of a slight grin. Why was she telling him all of this especially in front of them? The boss didn't want to hear any of this and who knows what Xaldin thought. There was a time and place, but Larxene was not worried about confessing her thoughts to him. Didn't she have pride or did she not care at the moment? Demyx was now baffled by her tough exterior and onto a gentler side that no one ever saw. "Um you are intimidating." Edging backwards, his hands slipped from underneath him and instantly he was flat on his back with his knees up. Not the kind of gesture he was trying to act out in and his body had tensed making him feel like a statue made of ice unable to move out of fear and uncertainity. Out of the blue, lesser nobodies had appeared and were attemting to attack Larxene and since she was real close to him, in fact directly in front of him, he was being attacked as well. Placing his arms shielding his face, he ordered them to stop at once.

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas had to admit he enjoyed his alone time with Xion, but he didn't enjoy something that made a friend feel left out.With the subject now on Xion's whereabouts, Roxas opened yet another portal beside himself, nodding towards it. "Hollow Bastion..she's looking for the woman that took care of her, Aerith...and its getting dark.We should find her quickly." he gave Axel a determined nod and entered the portal, leaving it open for him to come along.

Roxas appeared on the roof where he and Xion last spent their time, and she was nowhere to be seen. Desperately he called out for her. "Xion!" he shouted, hoping to receive an answer or a signal of some sort.

_

"Then we do what we did last time, right?" Sora questioned, blasting a Creeper with a Blizzaga spell and watching Donald finish it off with a Thundaga attack.Getting a little fed up with the grunts, Sora raised his keyblade in the air. "Time to test that spell Yen Sid taught me...Gather!" he shouted, creating an odd void above himself that pulled the Nobodies into it and held them up, spinning them around and causing them pain at the same time."Fire!" Sora leaped up towards it and used his Firaga, causing all the Nobodies gathered to disintegrate to ash.

13. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene slowly turned her head towards the lesser nobodies attempting to attack her. A low growl ripped through the air which parted the little pests and her, soon to be followed by a deafening snap of lightening forking down to them.
    Her head quickly snapped back to Demyx, her eyes narrowing slightly.
    "Idiot." she snapped, looking at the Melodious Nocturne in pure disgust. "you think that you will get me that easily? How sly of you, Demyx."
    She summoned her kunai, hissing as she took a step towards the nobody on the floor. He look so sad, so intimidated by the 5ft 2 inch tall girl. Quite reasonable for a water mage up against the mistress of lightening; it could fade him to darkness with any willing move.
    With brute force and speed, she lunged down and unto Demy'x throat.
    He will fade. He will not get away with trying to finish me off...

An inch to go...
    And Larxene stopped.
    A gasp escaped her small lips as she stared into his wide eyes.
    Those wide blue eyes, shimmering with fright.
    Her wide blue eyes, filled with the shock and horror of what had stopped her from slaughtering the member infront of her.

14. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel nodded at Roxas as he pushed himself through the portal to be on a roof top now. He looked at the height and then noticed the distress in Roxas's eyes. Feeling guilt and regret that Roxas had gone after him the flurry tried to look down from the roof. He thought perhaps he would have a better look out from an distance. He would hate to chase her down again as had done so in the past when she was in fact an enemy. "XION?" He called as he snapped his fingers ordering his assasins to go find her.

Leon smiled as he watched Sora destroy all the lesser nobodies that were present in front of them. "Wow, you have gotten more powerful," he clapped his hands slightly, but gave Sora a smirk though he was a bit nervous that the nobodies could becoming restless or was this just an test.

Yuffie jumped high in the air and clapped her hands loudly. "Oh that was so cool," she smiled. "You must have learned alot of new spells from the master," she replied.

The nobodies that were attacking Larxene hissed in anger, but relented after kicking her one last time. The more advanced ones didn't touch Demyx at all. They had seen an fight and were going to stop it. They were given orders to interfere if Larxene kept up her aggressive behavior. The assassins had come to the aide this time, and would completely tear her apart if she continued to try to fight or kill Demyx.

15. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

De-summoning his keyblade, Sora rubbed his nose and grinned before placing his hands behind his head."It was nothing." he said. He did enjoy the spotlight every now and then.Noticing Donald folded his arms and give him a piercing stare, Sora laughed a little. "..Yeah, the King's teacher taught me..and Leon, you really don't remember a scene like this?..I'm surprised you didn't say it."

Goofy scratched his head in confusion, not understanding what Sora was getting at. "What do you mean, Sora?"

"I mean..Leon said to ignore the small fry and go for the leader the first time we fought together..this time it was different.Your not as smart anymore, are you Leon?" Sora joked with a grin.

16. water mage Kingdom Keeper

He gulped turning his head back and forth to the right and then to the left and visa versa as the lightning rained down upon them. He felt the sizzling of the current as he held back a small cry of terror forcing himself not to scream out. He gasped at her preturbed expression accusing him of sending forth lower nobodies to attack her. "I didn't I..." Gasping with fright he nearly freaked from the kunai she had summoned and held them against his throat. He closed his eyes not knowing how to counter the move? He wished he was somewhere else, anywhere but here with her trying to finish him off. Swallowing what seemed to be like a huge lump in his throat, his whimpering became louder and his other sences were beginning to kick in, his tough interior underneath had remained hidden and was being forced to be exposed well again since his surival was on the line. The nobodies were attacking her again, leaving him alone this time as he remained where he was. He didn't have a choice, not with the kunai touching the flesh of his neck. Summoning his weapon to the side of him, his left hand held it towards the top of it as he slid the blade closer to her neck. His cowardly demeanor had vanished for now leaving a strong willed and serious individual behind. "You can't finish me off that easily."

17. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Leon tried to think of something else to say, but placed his hand to his chin to think of something, but no words came out. "Well, things are different now, and it has been a while we fought together. I am surprised you remembered," the brave man smiled as he cracked back a sign of laughter. "Come on Sora, give me a break we have been dealing with heartless and nobodies this time around," he smirked as he pated the teen on the shoulder.

Yuffie ended up cracking up herself. "Leon, has had his hands full perhaps the nobody that he fought is the side effect of it," she giggled not trying to have any harm, but tried to make a joke about it.

Leon stopped laughing, as there was an slight tinge of anger welling up in him, but he chose to keep his calm demeanor down. "Hey, that is not funny, Yuffie, be nice," he shook his head trying to not think of the blasted red head again.

18. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Cloud got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to get himself something to drink. He filled up a tall glass of water and drank all of it in one gulp. Next, he opened up a can of vegetable soup, heated it on the stove, stirred it and then waited for it to cool down. Blowing on the steam, he ate it slowly munching on some crackers that went with it. Washing his dishes by hand with hot soapy water and placing them to dry in a rack, he took his glass once again filled it up with milk and drunk it. Cloud looked out the window to see Xemnas, Xaldin, Larxene and Demyx in the same area. He figured Demyx was being lectured at by Xemnas and didn't want to interupt the nobody discussion. Placing it down, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and sat back down on the couch, cuddled with a blanket and fell fast asleep.

Demyx was urging to jab the blade through her throat, but he just couldn't do that. Something was stopping him. His angry expression disappeared along with his sitar, and he gripped her hand slightly just for her to lessen the kunai away from his throat. Rolling away from her, he rubbed his neck and tried to stand up, but his knee was giving him trouble. Groaning, he staggered to his feet and leaned against the wall, tired and mentally exhausated as he starred at Xemnas before him. The musician wondered what he thought of the whole inncident, but was afraid to ask.

19. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Sephiroth appeared before Cloud. His one-wing left black feathers upon the floor. "Look at you... pathetic. Don't pretend to feel. You are a puppet, and nothing more. You have no heart, and can not feel any pain. Not for others, and not for yourself. Your friends have left you, though I have not. I will never leave... because your Darkness will never leave. Though I shall pity your existance one last time. I shall relive you of your suffering, Cloud," Sephiroth said these words as he grabbed his Masamune.

20. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The superior gazed down at the nocturne. If he could feel anything it would be disgust. Look at them, squabbling like children while there prize was so close. Some of these nobodies didn't deserve to be in his organization. Soon, corproral punishment will have to be layed out.

I hope you know what your actions have brought upon you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.