Video A m.e.p. ?

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Shinichi Izumi, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what anime I'm going to be using. I shall be using Kara no Kyoukai. Have we decided to use only one song or is it going to be multiple songs? One song will be the best for such a short time to make the deadline. And something bothers me about the quality that you're going to be uploading in. For example, my source footage is 480p widescreen so upscaling it to 720p is just going to make it lose quality in the end and I'm sure that the same applies to others as well. So I think it'd be best to just stick with 480p so there will be no need to upscale.

2. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

@RVR I will assign parts tonight so don't worry lol

yes i though of this too, if less the half of the people send it in HD i will stick with 480p, and i think it would be best to use two songs so it would be fair since we have 7 people (and more might come in) speaking of witch,

"this is halloween" is the first song, what do you all think should be second song? (look at the list i put up of possible songs or suggest a new one)

3. Jin うごかないで

well..i do know a really good halloween theme'd song , it's not really by a major artist and it's more of a , instrumental type.[video=youtube;oSqQoNuy_KU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSqQoNuy_KU[/video]

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

might we use Liberi Fatali? Oh come on, I like that song a lot, and I'm already used to it

5. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

there is a poll to see what song we will use after "this is Halloween", vote

lol ~whats fun about this is that there are seven of us so there cant be in any way a tie~ lol

6. Jin うごかないで

Seven of us..for now. what happens if someone else joins and ends up as a tie?

7. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

OKAY GUYES now you can chose you're parts and start working when ever you can/want,

and im sorry to all of you but there will be no time to do 2 songs, so we will be doing JUST this is Halloween

now chose you're parts fast before you download your part, post your selected part here because you dont want some one taking your spot, now go!

8. Jin うごかないで

can i have part 1? i dunno how long it should be though.

9. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I'll take part 2. Since they're 29 seconds I should be able to meet that deadline.

10. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

you should finish reading...

part one reserved for you, you can start when ever you want but watch out for the deadline

part 2 reserved for you, you can start when ever you want but watch out for the deadline, and i dont want to,but if i have to i will push up the deadline to 10/29

11. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I guess I'll take part 3. I should have something done by this week or the next.

12. Jin うごかないで

alright , i should be finished by the end of this week , if not by the start of half term.

13. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

part 3 reserved for you, you can start when ever you want but watch out for the deadline

14. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I might end up changing my source as well. I don't know what I might change it to but I'm just putting that out there.

15. Jin うごかないで

There is a 2 second silence at the beginning , should i cut this out of my part?

16. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

you can use more than one anime

if you want to, just be care-full not no cut the first second of the song

17. Jin うごかないで

Alright , just have to get RAW blue exorcist episodes now , i downloaded subs first B| and that was a mistake.

18. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

yhea im trying not use subs too...

19. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I'll be using Angel Beats since I already got the raws for that.

20. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

sounds interesting, lets see how it happens...