A Nation's Wrath ~OOC~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mixt, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Right when I thought that I could get more active my computer decides to act up. So yeah, my posts are going to be fairly distant until my computer gets fixed since I can really only get on at campus in the middle of the day.

You guys can handle yourselves though. Interact with eachother and NPCs. Keep in mind that, aside from Phisoxa, all of you would be pretty famous rigt now because of the earlier unplayed rounds of the tournament.

2. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Has the number of competitors been reduced to two?

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

riku1186 and Ventus108 are both accepted as contestants but have yet to post. So we're at four technically but thus far we only have two active.

4. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

Ah. Well hopefully they'll post soon...

Using Adrian was probably a bad call on my part. Probably would have been more effective to use a more melee oriented character; that would have left me an easier use in battle. But then, I guess Adrian will manage. Honestly, there's only one person involved with this that I'm truly interested in fighting.

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

So I know Mixt wants to keep our characters bio's sort of secret, but I thought I'd at least show you guys what Kana Rya looks like.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

So Marushi is accepted and I'm working a bit with jojojojo97's character. Once that is sorted out we'll be at six. Including my throw away character from the opening post, we need one more to reach the eight I was hoping for. People are welcome past that though, from there we just start seeding people..

I'm still in need of a second judge if anyone wants to volunteer for that.

EDIT: Come on people, let keep the RP moving. No sense in abandoning it before the first match.

7. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I'm waiting for some of the newer people to post first, so we don't get too far ahead of them.

Being that this is based in the KH universe, could we, by chance, set a few boundaries on time-based magic (like "stop" and such)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.