Resource [ACTIONS] from Misty

Discussion in 'Help' started by Misty, May 8, 2009.

1. Misty gimme kiss

For those of you who don't know, Photoshop has a feature that records multiple steps that you do. It's very useful because if you find something you really like to do, you don't have to go through the settings each time. I started using them recently and they're very convenient, especially when I'm making avatars. I thought I'd upload a few to share with you guys.

+//HOW TO INSTALL
    Installing actions on your computer is rather straight forward. You can install the action file anywhere on your computer hard disk. It does not have to be installed in the Photoshop directory hierarchy.
    Once you have copied the action file onto your computer, you have to load the actions within Photoshop so that the actions are available for use. To load the actions, select "Load Actions ..." from the Actions palette menu as shown here. Locate your action file and select the "Load" button. Your actions are added to the Actions palette.

+//HOW TO USE
    Here's a guide on how to use Photoshop Actions.

+//EXAMPLES AND DOWNLOAD
    action oo1: underwater boost
    [​IMG]
    this action is great for images that are supposed to have an "underwater" or "nighttime" feel. images like this have very little red hues, and this action helps to boost them. effect will vary from image to image.
    action oo2: reds&&blues
    [​IMG]
    fun coloring effect. works even better with a selective color adjustment layer to boost color underneath all the action's layers. effect will vary from image to image.
    action oo3: yellow&&blue
    [​IMG]
    though this one looks strange in my example, the opacity of the curves layer can be turned down to create a nice "vintage" effect. effect will vary from image to image.
    action oo4: green tint
    [​IMG]
    nice, dramatic coloring effect. effect will vary from image to image.

all actions can be downloaded together here.

2. Dark Link Banned

Thank you it will be awesome to use :3

3. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Ohhh, I never knew that... Well, merci, Misty, and awesome examples =] This is gonna be fun... =]