Akatsuki Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Dexnail, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Alrighty your char is accepted well just hang around in your village then later if you want to join the Akatsuki make some trouble in your village then leave :) and look for the Akatsuki

2. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

Loveless Ave. missing the point of it all
    OOC:k
    BIC: Dyako returned from his mission the leader of the village said well done but im rethinking my decision so you are not a jonin yet rather yet you are demoted to genin for your sloppy work. "what!!!??? sloppy? how do you get that!!??? hmm just look at these pictures they show you blatently not covering your tracks after an assassination."This is bullshit how dare you demote me you idiot!!?? Dyako took a kunai knife from his holster and threw it with blinding speed at the leader.You dare to defy me screamed the leader haveing the knife jammed in his throat.Guards kill this former ninja. the guards rushed him knowing the numbers were against him Dyako did one of his signature techniques."Ninja art Sound distortion" knowing now that the guards couldnt hear him he stood on a support beam and took 7 out of the 20 guards with shuriken. then he activated his kekkei genkai and started memorizing all of their jutsu then using a fire style jutsu to burn down the building and them with it. afterwords he fled the village as fast as he could sure that more would follow

OOC:how was that for stiring up trouble?

3. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

ooc: that works but here is an tip when your char is talking put "what your person is saying" you know like that it helps the other rpers out when your in a conversation with them:)

4. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

In A Random Street In The Sand Village

Aki ran down the street as fast as he could.

At Aki's House

he stopped when he reached a small house. a kitten greeted him at the door. Aki pet the kitten before giving it food and water. he headed inside. after a few minutes there was a huge shriek. Aki ran outside to find a group of people hitting the kitten. he drew a kunai knife. he swiftly ran at one guy and sliced the back of his neck, severing his spine.

5. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Sasori slightly rolled his eyes at Deidarra's behavior then he took the envelope. "well i hate to wait on people and i hate to make others wait" the master puppeter said as he went to one of his puppets. With a few chakra strings the little red head made the scorpion puppet silenly slide towards the controller. The master puppeter oppend his door then looked at Deidarra "lets not waste time" Sasori said emotionaless to the blond.

6. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

after leaving his village for good dyako leaned up against a tree thinking how his plan had failed but on the bright side he knew of the ninja group called the akatsuki that was made up of only ninja like him."i should seek out the akatsuki and try to join them it is better than waiting to die here."Even though Dyako was the best ninja the sound village had to offer at the time even he knew alone was the worst predicament a ninja could be in if he was ambushed. but he was exausted and he knew seeking out a group of people in black cloaks would be near impossible so he decided to just wait until one came to him.

7. Mimiru Banned

Itachi started his kekegenkai attack.
    Soruno- drought of life jutsu
    the line of chakra started chasing Nanair
    OOC- Sorrryyy Beware Nanair
    Itachi's ocular attack is charged

8. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Pein saw the future of the world. It was peace. Long ago he had learned that pain is the only thing that can forge that peace. Pain and hatred is the only things these beings can undertsand. Nagato had become one with this pain, a god of it and in this world where pain and hatred ruled over all, he was a god and was worshiped. Worshiped with pain. His worships made peace, was that not true?

Pein dicarded these thaughts and set up a link with the Akatsuki members. Concentrating, he said, "Come. It is time for our meeting. One of many in this new world we are making. A world of peace."

9. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Just Outside The Akatsuki Base

Orochimaru heard Pein. "finally... something to do..." he stood up and headed inside the base.

At Aki's House

Aki turned around and sliced the throat of another man. one man drew a katana and ran at Aki. Aki kicked him in the head and disarmed him. he then stabbed him in the head. Aki picked the kitten up and pet it on the head.

10. Mimiru Banned

OOC- Why it's easier to do what I'm doing but I guess that's ok.

Itachi walked up to Narain and stared at his face waiting for Narain to look him in the eye.
    Soruno charged up his shuriken rasegan and threw it at Narain. Bye bye said Soruno.

11. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

What a life

((Okay I believe I am set to join in now, if I may... I'd like to be Zetsu (and don't feel bad about forgetting him, I normally forget Tobi...) Also I got a OC I wish to be =3))

username: Haiena.Koinu
    name: Hiyayaka Rikujou (means: Cold Shore)
    appearance: [​IMG]
    bio: Though he was born with a twin, he was the most loved from his other twin sister. Though once he showed he didn't wish to be in the Anbu like both of his parents. It seemed they stopped trying to notice him at all... It brought him sorrow for a while till he lost care for his family's thoughts about him. Upon spring within his village, he stunk onto a ship and is now currently wondering by the leaf village carelessly. Due to the fact he left without a right to leave the village. He is looked down upon as a run-a-way and is to be killed on sight. Plus he has been counted for stealing and attacking people out in the woods in order to take/get goods he needs...
    Village: Snow..
    Jutsus: (Ice-based Jutsus)
    Winter's Grace Jutsu = It only takes him 3 hand signs to do this jutsu he made, he needs water at hand or nearby to do it though... But, what it does is droplets of water raise up and form into sharp, deadly, icy shards they go flying everywhere.
    Summoning Jutsu = Yes he has a pact animal that he can summon! Which, it so happens to be a rather big bear (about 2x the size of a normal polar bear!) Here is a picture as to what it looks like http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff357/Neophyte-Schemer/Decorated images/Bear_by_sandara.jpg
    Razor Ice Jutsu = This takes 6 hand signs to do, and it does not need anything in order to do it! What this does is, from the earth, spikes of ice shoot up all over the field (think of Kimimaro's Jutsu called 'bone graveyard jutsu'...)

preview post:
    It was a rather cloudy day today out in the woods. It had been a year now since he was a run-a-way. Hiyayaka Rikujou, or Hiyaya for short was someone shocked he didn't have to many problems trying to live in the forest within the land of the fire. It was one of the many most strongest villages after all from what he heard. One thing that was new to the ninja was the fact they called their leaders 'Kage'. While, back in the Snow Village they had Princesses and princes... It was rather strange since it seemed to be the only place that called their leader that... Hiyaya rubbed his eyes quickly and moved through the trees as if he was the wind itself. As so, he made it to a small creek where he could cup his hands together and scoop water and drink. The only fish sadly were small minnows, so he would have to either catch about 15 of them in order to have breakfast, or find something else to go after.

12. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: alrighty yes for Zetsu and your char is accepted remember an summoning jutsu and the last jutsu most likely takes up alot of chakra so use those wisely :)

13. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((I am very well aware of that, but thank you for the reminder {note~ used to play Naruto Style D&D} I will start posting with my characters tomorrow so you know, I am a bit busy currently ^^; ))

14. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

"Hmm i guess just waiting wont get me anywhere but since im hated onlly in my village ill just head to the next one to get supplies"he grabbed what little he brought with him and headed to kirigakure to see if he could get any supplies

15. Mimiru Banned

OOC-Dexnail OKed the rasegan shuriken. I didn't understand your post other than Kisame dies. But I thought Kisame was the only one who could actually hold the sword. He says so in the comics. How is Narain touching it than? Is Kisame still holding it? It's not godmodding anyway. The most I (accidently) did was walk up to Narain.

16. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Deidara inwardly sighed as he stood up and nodded his head. Following the puppet Master he chuckled as he rubbed his hands together,"Hai Hai I know No Danna I know...your not the only one who dislikes being waited on or making others wait but thats how some things go"The Blond said with a smirk as he pulled on the cloak that he was holding over his arm.

17. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: alrighty calm down no fighting Dexma and Mimiru i did ok the rasagen sherriken and i did say the person that does it their arm will get torn up like in the anime so thats sorted out.

Sasori was about to say something but he got Pein's telepathicly message. With an sigh the red head turned his head slightly to look at the blond "the leader wants us to go to an meeting with the others" the red head said emotionaless. They turn left headed to the meeting room the master puppeter wonderd where the others went.

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

At Aki's House

Aki grabbed a bag and put the kitten, food, and water in the bag. he had to get out of here before the bodys were discovered. he ran off.

At The Akatsuki Base In A Random Hallway

Orochimaru took his time getting to the meeting room. he saw Sasori and gave him a small wave. Orochimaru licked his lips with his long and pointed tounge. he smirked.

19. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Deidara gave a nodded also hearing the order,tilting his head to the side seeing Orochimaru looking at No danna and slightly frowned."Fine lets go yeah"He said in a slightly pissed off tone.Now a meeting from Pein hmm a peaceful world like this one heh Doubtful in He thought to himself.

20. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Hiyayaka Rikujou looked around for some thing other rather then tiny bony minnows. He knew it wouldn't feed him well enough, so he creeped around in the forest in the land of the fire. Hiyaya was very talented at not running into any Anbu or foe ninjas. Well, it was not talent... More like very good luck that he happened to have. But, it didn't ever stop him from being very, very careful about things. Hiyaya then saw a stag that had not yet known he was there. He got ready as he got out a kunai quietly...

Zetsu currently was searching around the area and scouting for anything that came out to him. Though, it seemed nothing would as for today... Zetsu was more of the scout of the group as well as the one who got rid of bodies that could give away anything about the Akatsuki. He rarely felt lonely at all, due to one simple fact. The former grass ninja had a split personality so it was like being with someone every moment of his life. Either way, he did not really feel social much towards the other Akatsuki members...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.