Ansem Retort, Season One

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Vladimir Makarov, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Kay. ^^

BIC: Phenox yawned. "It's wearing off..." He looked at his hand. He was holding a severed human head. "Hm? How'd that get there?" He shrugged and threw the head over his shoulder. "Come here Bessy!"

The giant Twinky rolled into the room.

Phenox mounted it. "High ho Bessy!!! Awaaay!!!" Phenox and the Twinky rode away.

2. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

"WEEEEEE" Larxene said passing by quickly almost cutting Mitsuki's arm "Oh hi there mailbox and dog" she said looking at them.

"WHAT THE HECK I'M NOT A MAILBOX WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU AND HOW'D THAT DUDE FIND THAT SEVERED HEAD" Mitsuki said annoyed. "Airi what did you do" she said feeling as if Airi had something to do with the human head since she knew Airi was capable of doing that with just a bat.

"Why are you blaming me I didn't do anything....hey that Ansem guy said there was Ice Cream......you lady there do you know where the ice cream is" Airi said looking at Larxene.

"ICE CREAM I KNOW WHERE THAT IS FOLLOW ME" Larxene started running very fast. "Here it is" She said "Wait is that a monkey".

"No there isn't a monkey and that isn't Ice Cream just drugs or something close to that" Airi said.

"YAY EVEN BETTER" Larxene said.

"What the heck.....that girl is either high or has extreme ADD" Mitsuki said.

"LOOK A MONKEY" Larxene said pointing at an area where nothing was there.

"Wait no....she's both" Mitsuki said.

OOC: I've been re-reading the comics so many times

3. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Phenox rode back in. He sighed. "Lar-Lar!!! Look what I got!!!" He held up Skull F^cky.

Ansem appeared. "Great..." He facepalmed when he saw Larxene. "Why did they let Larxene in here? Didn't we throw her out earlier today?" He asked.

A heartless came in. "Sir, Larxene has-" He saw Larxene. "Oh... never mind..." It vanished.

Ansem sighed. "Well, let's get the needle."

"Lar-Lar!!! Skull F^cky!!!" Phenox called again.

4. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Xiruk saw someone riding a giant twinky. He drooled.

"Hey you!" He ran up to him. "Duuude! Ill give you some dope for your twinky."

Xiruk stared at him akwardly and smiled. "I have A.D.D and..im high."

Riku walked in. "Why am i here..?" Riku walked away and sat down.

5. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

"OH MY GOSH SKULL F^CKY" Larxene said snatching Skull F^cky out of Phenox's hand. "YAY" she said rapidly spinning around the room.

Airi looked at Ansem "ANSEM GUY You something about Ice cream where the heck is it...TELL ME BEFORE I START BEATING PEOPLE WITH ME BASEBALL BAT OF DOOM" she said with a serious look.

Mitsuki also looked at Ansem "....This Larxene girl.....WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER......also just tell Airi where the Ice Cream is before she beats you with her "bat of doom"....yeah she really doesn't care who it is as long as she takes her anger out on someone" she said sighing. Mitsuki looked at the guy asking Phenox something and at the other guy sitting down.

6. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

Ansems guardian was in his office sleeping from taking pills and drooling on his desk and cup of coffee snoring.

7. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Phenox looked at the man. "You drive a hard bargain... Okay!!!"

Ansem held up an ice cream bar. "Fetch." He threw it. He looked at Mitsuki. "Larxene. She has extreme ADD and Insomnia... she never stops... NEVER..." He chuckled. "It makes for an interesting show... Oh! And Phenox is Bi-Polar..."

Phenox smiled. "I'm not..." His face turned angry. "BI-POLAR!!!"

Ansem sighed. "Yes you are. Your therapist says so."

"That's why I slit that b!tch's throat..." Phenox growled.

8. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

"Yay ICE CREAM" Airi said running after the ice cream bar and catching it.

".....Well.......that's just wonderful......Airi...she just goes mental once she is in possession of a anything,metal,iron,involves a blade,and is sharp and can be used for killing......that's why she's stuck with a baseball bat....though she's still able to harm people with that thing....." mitsuki said sighing

"Aww can I have some Ice Cream too" Larxene said looking at Ansem

"......If you wanna know what the heck is wrong with me just bring me two twelve packs and in 30 minutes there will be four beers left and something might explode....yeah...." Mitsuki said sighing as she looked at the ceiling. "Luckily it rarely happens though......" she said sighing again.

OOC:......

9. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: -breathes fire- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS SHAWN?! :/8D:

2 Questions.

1) Bi-Polar?
    2) Can I join? :lolface:

OC Form

Name: Rhixan

Weapon: 2 keyblades

Appearance: [​IMG]

10. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

"ONEE-CHAN.....what are you two talkin about" Airi said a bit curious. She started eating the Ice Cream and stared at them.

Larxene looked at Airi then at Mitsuki. "YOUR SISTER IS A MAILBOX OH MY GOSH" She said as she started staring at Ansem Why can't I have any ice cream Larxene thought

"I am not a mailbox" Mitsuki said as her eyes twitched.

11. Repliku Chaser

Axel strolled into the giant house and looked around a moment. Some gun shots could be heard outside as he kicked the door shut and wandered further in. "Those cops sure aren't happy." He pulled out his invitation and then glanced around the place... finding a couch, he plopped down on it, putting his feet up on the table. His arms outstretched and he locked his fingers then behind his head. "Ahhh yeah.. someone bring me something to drink."

12. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Airi looked at the guy who had just walked in. She ran up to Him "Hi there...I'm Airi what's your name" she asked with a curious look. Almost about to swing her bat around forgetting about how close she was to the guy.

Mitsuki walks up behind Airi "Even if I don't care if he gets seriously injured or killed for that matter....I don't intend on having you sentenced to Juvenile again...and again.....yeah how about just swing the bat from a very....very far distance..." Mitsuki said sighing.

"OKAY" Airi said becoming a bit to excited.

13. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: @Rhian: I had to give him a disorder. :lolface: Accepted. I gtg. I'll reply later.

14. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

Ansems guardian was stacking cards in his office"the slightest movement could ruin this then I would be pissed now steady dont slip almost got it".

15. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

Ansems guardian looked at maul"sure why not it increase views and put let us improve the show there in the back room now get your souls before I change my mind".

16. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: :lolface: YAY!
    BIC:

Rhixan looked around. Everything was so random here. "Brain melts...." Walking along for awhile, she stopped. "Umm... Why am I here again?" Rhixan started to think until she saw Larxene run past. "SKULL FUUCKY!!!" She ran after her.

17. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

OOC: Can I have Vexen?

18. Repliku Chaser

Axel, who was relaxing on the couch looked up at Airi. "Ah, great, room service. I'll have some caffee, heavy on the caffeine, sugar and..." He then eyed the bat. "A Louisville slugger? You need nails in that bat. Yes, a nailbat. Brings back memories."
    A cutscene appears with Axel as a teenager, pummeling the tar out of 4 teens in a classroom with a nailbat. It fades out and he grins. "Good times. Now, about that drink."

19. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Mitsuki looked at Axel ".....We aren't room service......just a sister who becomes mental after getting a hold of anything metal,iron,involves blades,and can be used for killing...except for baseball bats and a sister who becomes mental after getting a hold of 20 beers......" she said sighing. "...Pretty much our mentality is triggered by something" Mitsuki said.

"THAT'S WHY ONEE-CHAN DOESN'T LET ME NEAR HER TWIN BLADES" Airi said swinging her bat around from a distance.

Mitsuki looked at Airi "Go near Larxene with that "baseball bat of doom" she said.

Larxene looked at Rhixan "OH MY GOSH A TALKING KITTY IS RUNNING AFTER US SKULL F^CKY......LET'S SAY HI TO HER" Larxene said stopping.

20. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Xiruk smiled. "Yes..yes i do."
    Xiruk sat on the twinky. "Giddy up horsey!!!" Nothing Happend.
    "I SAID, GIDDY THE FUK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Still Nothing.
    "..GRR!!!!!" Xiruk took out his fork and knife and ate the twinky.
    After he was done, Xiruk fell down. "Hmph."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.