Ansem Retort, Season One

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Vladimir Makarov, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan ran straight into Larxene and fell back. Rubbing her head, she looked up at Larxene. "Why are you carrying a skull? Where am I? ..... Why are you carrying a skull?"

2. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene held up Skull F^cky. "THIS IS SKULL F^CKY HE IS THE AWESOMEST THING IN THE WORLD" she said with a weird smile..

"AIRI GO NEAR LARXENE AND SWING THE BAT NEAR HER SHEESH CAN'T YOU LISTEN" Mitsuki yelled sighing.

"OKAY" Airi said walking over to Larxene and singing her bat almost hitting Larxene with it. Airi looks at Skull F^cky. "Cool a skull" Airi said still swinging her bat.

3. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan's jaw dropped at the skull. Standing up, she took it and started jumping up and down. "AWESOME!" She smiled and then screamed, dropping the skull. "A SKULL!" Rhixan ran away from it and hid behind Larxene.

OOC: She has short and long term memory loss.

4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

5. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

Ansems guardian was watching everyone on a big screen while stroking a white fluffy cat"Yes mr cookie soon we shall have lots of views and more money mwhamwha".

6. Repliku Chaser

Axel grinned some. Maybe they weren't room service, but they could cause wanton destruction. "20 beers and blades.. I can make this happen" he thought outloud. It was time to see what other things around here made people flip out. He looked over at Larxene. oO(She's just plain nuts and on drugs. She won't be hard either. Just need some shinies.)Oo ..

Axel stood up. It was time to find the maids around here or the kitchen, but it was also time to meet people and find out what triggered them. This house from Fox was not going to last too long if he had something to say about it. Sure, it was saving him from being hunted temporarily by the law, but that would grow dull. If these people wanted a show... they were going to get one. "So, let's go meet the other locals. I'm Axel, by the way."

7. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

"How can you be scared of Skull F^cky I just said he is the awesomest thing in the world" Larxene said picking up skull f^cky and holding him up back in the air.

Airi saw a girl come in and ran over to her "HI THERE I AM AIRI WHAT'S YOUR NAME" she said with a big smile.

"Airi you just want to introduce yourself to everyone don't you" Mitsuki said sighing. "It's getting annoying" she said twitching. "SO STOP IT ALREADY" Mitsuki said.

8. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: @TGA: Sure. ^^

BIC: Phenox went wide eyed. "MY TWINKY!!!" He knelt to the floor and started crying. He remembered the pot in his hand. "YAY!!! DRUGS!!!" He made a joint. He walked up to Axel. "Could you light this for me?" He held the joint out. He smiled. His face turned sad suddenly. "Please? OR I'LL DIE!!!" He cried.

9. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

not knowing where else to look, Miku goes into the kitchen for a snack. She opens the pantry to find her boot right infront of her. I have to learn not to drink so much...

10. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan screamed and ran away. Running into Phenox, she tripped up and landed face-down on the floor. "Owie..."

11. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Miku looks through the pantry. Damn! Phenox got the last Twinkie!

12. Repliku Chaser

Axel shrugged and snapped his fingers below the pot. It would burst into a sudden flame that would then make comically, Phoenix's face turn black with ash. "Anything else you want?"

13. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Room for another crazy murderer?

Name: Travis

Weapon:Whatever the dude below is holding (looks like a giant shuriken with a gun inbuilt to me ^^)

Appearance:[​IMG]

14. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Accepted.

BIC: Phenox's face turned black just in time for Rhixan to run into him, he fell over with her. He did a thumbs up at Axel. "Thanks!"

Ansem facepalmed. "I believe we have everyone..."

15. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Travis walked in "Hey everyone I'm joining the party b!tches!"

16. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

"YES ANOTHER PERSON" Airi said running up to the guy that had just walked in. "Hi there I'm Airi what's your name" she said jumping up and down.

"Well at least she isn't yelling...though it's still annoying" Mitsuki said sighing as she walked towards her sister. "Ignore her over exited personality.....it will never go away" she said hitting her sister's head with her hand

"Owie...Why'd you do that Onee-chan" Airi said rubbing her head

".....My reasons" Mitsuki said sighing.

17. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan sat up and looked at Phenox. "Oh! I'm sorry! I got spooked and ran off...." She sighed and looked away. Blinking, she looked back at Phenox. "Oh! I'm sorry! I got spooked and ran off...." She sighed again. "Whats your name?"

18. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Miku walks in in a daze and stares at the new guy. Who's this guy?

19. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Riku saw a kid eating, a huge twinky. He walked over to him. *Hi im Riku.*
    "Uh..hi. Im..Xiruk." He looked over at Ansem. Everyone was basicly around him. "C'mon." They walked over to Ansem.
    "Hi old person."
    Riku just looked Xiruk and slapped him in the back of the head. *Idiot.*

20. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC:

Axel: -warps in, throws fire at riku- WHO SAID YOU COULD STOP BEING TORTURED?!

BIC:

Rhixan looked at Riku. "Hey, didn't I see your legs back in the kitchen awhile ago?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.