Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Noteworthy, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Liao took off running, after Rolan. They ran straight to the palace. Liao laughed and said.

"I never had so much fun,.... By the way my name is Liao."

Liao tried to steady her breathing as she ran with the old man. he was quick to for being old. She could feel the soot filling her lungs. It was getting hard to breath but she would bear threw it.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena snapped her head around and her eyes were enguled in the blue flames she had shooting out "No one speaks illy of the Firelord! I chose to come here. It was my idea! I don't have time for the likes of you!" She sent a wall of flames down at the man and broke out into a run up the steps. She wouldn't be stipped by anyone. Especially by some lowly kid that thinks he can measure up to her.

3. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: Just going to kinda time skip my own and Bueno's characters since he hasn't been able to post in awhile(he's busy D8). Sorry homeslice!

BIC:

'It was worse than I thought.' Rather than simply try and defeat as many Firebenders as possible(together the two could possibly have taken out all of them...not at once of course) Jian and Ban had split their efforts between taking down any Firebender unlucky enough to cross paths with them and getting civilians to safety. The effectiveness of their teamwork was something to be admired as neither of them had yet to sustain a single scratched even after defeating at least thirty Firebenders.

'Badgy, I think it's time for you to get to making some chaos.' Jian signaled to his Badgermole with a slight tremor that could barely be felt. As Jian charged forth towards what used to be a market square(which of course was burnt to the ground now) he skidded to an abrupt halt, coming across at least a dozen Firebenders. "Oooohhh not good." Just before they could even strike first, they were soon dragged down into a pit that quickly opened and swallowed the group up. ...Well, most of them. Two were left at the edges of the gaping sinkhole which Jian's pet had made by collapsing the tunnels beneath. "Well now, that's what I call evening the odds!" Jian shouted as he took advantage of the moment and promptly caused rock spike to jut out from behind to two surprised Firebenders, killing them both before they could react. Even after all the battles and skirmishes he had been through it still sickened him that such violence was still necessary to use.

"There goes the square..." He stated lowly, sighing to himself as he looked off in another direction, trying to decide where to head to next. Jian stood in place, raising an eyebrow as he sensed something odd from underneath. 'More movement? But...it isn't as large as Badgy...a Firebender? The Emperor even? Gah! There's no time for stopping to check it out!' Whoever it was, they would have to come across Jian's faithful Badgermole who would of course be more than a match for a Firebender should he run into an enemy.

4. Aura Goddess

Bai rounded one more corner before looking over her shoulder once, seeing someone else following her. What the... Making a sharp turn, the young woman quickly came to a halt, hearing people screaming from just about any direction. Attempting to regain her breath, Bai took a couple steps forward before seeing buildings catch fire. She stumbled backwards and covered her mouth, coughing as she inhaled smoke. They're here?! She brought her coat over her mouth and slowly made her way forward, seeing several fire benders about. Narrowing her eyes, Bai flicked her free hand, forming pillars beneath the fire benders' feet and sending them flying. She raised her arm up, causing a pillar to form beneath her own feet. It quickly rose up to the sky just above all of the smoke. Moving the coat away from her mouth and nose, Bai looked around Ba Sing Se, seeing a large amount of it in fire. "I didn't think they'd get here so quickly."

Bai felt the ground rumble as she saw balls of fire being shot towards the city, one specifically heading her way. Cursing under her breath, Bai quickly jumped of the pillar and landed on a rooftop, dodging the fire in time. Turning her head, she saw a few more fire balls head in her direction; this time, she rose her arms up again, letting a wall of rock form in front of her. She jumped off of the rooftop and headed down the street, earth bending her way out of any fire benders in her path.

5. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

Draco dodged the various blasts swiftly, then used air to slice the wall of flames in two and slid between them. He had just revealed himself as an Airbender to the daughter of the Fire Lord himself, but it didn't matter to him. It was crucial to stop her at all costs.

"Not so fast, Princess!" he yelled, forming a typhoon of wind with his arms then thrusting it at her.

The typhoon wrapped around Adena, causing her to spin around a few times then flip over backwards and land on her back. Draco seized the opportunity and rushed to her side, holding the tip of his katana to her neck.

"You're not-" he started, before breaking out into a fit of coughs. The smoke and ash were beginning to burn his throat and eyes, but he couldn't let it slow him down. "You're not going anywhere."

Draco tried his best to look intimidating and strong, but his legs began to quiver slightly as he remembered how powerful and advanced of a Firebender the Princess was.

6. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

"Liao, you think this is fun? People are suffering and dying. My home is being burned down and turned to ash, and you think this is fun? I'm sorry, I don't share the same taste in fun as you."He said calmly. He turned his attention towards what was in front of him to make sure nothing surprised him, and wouldn't you know it, he could see three fire nation soldiers setting fire to some buildings to the ground."Cover me will you."Was all he could say before you took off at a faster pace and jumped forward slamming his feet into the ground causing a great big boulder to rise from the ground and he slammed both of his fist into it shooting it at one of the soldiers. He the regained his posture and took battle stance ready to stave off any attacks that came towards him.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Horus was practically screaming at the fire nation soldiers to stop now. He was hesitant to use his bending skills in case he was seen. After weighing up the consequences, he decided he wouldn't let another kingdom fall to the fire nation. He threw a scorching out fireball at one of the soldiers, and kicked back another one away from himself. Each attack was getting more desperate than the last, and it was showing, but he was trying.

8. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Liao replied "Ok I got it." She motioned the water around one of the fire benders feet then froze it. The fire bender was stuck, tugging at his leg, he didn't realiz what was coming next. Liao iced the tips of her fingers, then threw them at the fire bender piecing his throat. "One left Rolan you want him or can I have him?"

9. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

"He is attacking my home, my people, He is mine. Say your prayers fire nation scumbag."Rolan stomped one foot on the ground raising two plates on each side of him, and then rotated his body forward stomping the other foot down bringing up another two plates, one behind the fire bender, and one in front, and then he motioned with his hands, and closed the pieces together, and then shot one of his hands forward to close the top of it, making a coffin of sorts."This will be your grave soldier."He then ran towards the coffin and jumped and landed on top of it shooting the box into the earth, sealing the soldier in the ground forever, unless someone felt sorrow for the man, because Rolan did not."Liao, lets keep going, we have to make it to the palace, but I fear were going to be slowed down with this rabble along the way. You ready for this water bender?"

10. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

King Tasuki was being held under high security in the Underground Chambers, pacing around the room nervously. To think, that at this very moment there were dozens of soldiers outside of his palace, thirsting for his blood. Dozens? What if there were hundreds? Thousands, even. He imagined them all charging at him like an angry mob, each viciously trying to get a hold of his flesh, ripping him apart and then burning the remains. A cold chill went up his spine the more vividly he pictured it.
    Just then a loud knock was heard at the thick metal doors. Tasuki froze in fear as he watched the guards peer through a small window to see who it was.

"Well?!" he asked impatiently.

"It's one of your soldiers, your Majesty."

The King sighed in relief. "What are you waiting for? Let him in."

The guards took apart a long series of tight locks, allowing the soldier to enter the room. To everyone's surprise, he rushed in with a large grin on his face.

"Your majesty!" he exclaimed. "The FNA soldiers, we're beginning to outnumber them!"

"How can that be?" Tasuki asked suspiciously. "I haven't been able to summon in anymore soldiers."

"I'm aware of this, sir. There are others fighting. Benders. Of all elements! I witnessed an Airbender stab a soldier in the chest. An Earthbender bombarding soldiers with the use of enormous boulders. A Waterbender used ice to slit a man's throat. Two men, a Firebender and an Earthbender in masks, fighting off soldiers by the dozens! There's more, too! All over the place, your highness. If I'm not mistaken I believe I even saw a Kyoshi Warrior! It's unbelievable out there. Together, they've wiped out nearly the entire army!"

The group of guards looked at each other and at the King, astonished. The room was dead silent as everyone began to contemplate in their minds whether it was possible for just a few benders to take down a plethora of FNA soldiers that were flooding the city.

"Lieutenant..." King Tasuki said sternly, breaking the silence. "I demand that you get back out there. Go through the back, the same way I assume you entered, and find each of these benders. Identify them and report back to me immediately."

The soldier nodded and fled the palace.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena snapped her whip around the air bender's throat. He face conyorted into a monsterous smile. She looked like a demon. "air won't save you now bender. Or that sword!" She let out a viscous laugh. "no one shall stop the fire nation! Even if I die, the nation will live on!" Her laugh rang out over the palace steps as she tugged harshley on the handle of the whip. adena slipped out from under the air bender ans was standing upright. She pulled the whip off of his throat and ran the rest of the way up the palace stairs.

Princess Adena ripped the doors open while the bender was incopassitated on the steps. The inside of the palace was almost completely silent. The only noises coming from the war outside. She walked slowly down the hall to the throne room. The clicking of her boots on the smooth stone floor was the only thing that accompanied her.

12. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Roku heard yelling and some fire nation solders began running out of Ba Sing Se. Roku got up astonished he couldn't believe they were driving them back.
    He was no coward it was to risky to use his bending right now because he didn't want anyone knowing he was a fire bender but Roku still had his staff.
    He ran back in the city and found himself face to face with a squad of fire nation solders. "Kill the traitor" they shouted and fired a barrage of fireballs. "Not in this life time"yelled Roku easily dodging the fire and using his staff to knock the squad to the ground."You were saying" Roku asked the squad go to their feet and tired to escape through the gate.
    "I don't think so" Roku whistled and Hotaru came running smashing his head into the squad."good boy" he said getting on to his back "Lets go to the palace " Roku said

13. Glen Returned from the dead

After finishing off a few more of the fire nation soldiers, Horus stopped, breathing heavily. Not used to such extensive combat, he tired easily. Taking a deep breath, he ran straight into the center of the blaze and began trying to help the people that couldn't fight back flee.

14. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

Lieutenant Gorges finally made it up the long stairway from the Underground Chambers and proceeded towards the back exit of the palace, preparing to fulfill his majesty's bidding. He hesitated for a moment, hearing the sound of footsteps in the throne room. As he stopped and turned around, he even noticed that the front doors were wide open.
    "Who goes there?!" he bellowed vigorously. "Show yourself!"
    The well-experienced soldier approached the open doorway to the throne room, taking a fighting stance. He was smart enough to know that this unexpected guest was bad company.
    Unfortunately, the few steps that he took inside the room, would be the last steps he ever took...

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena stepped out into the light of the throne room. "i think you know who I am. No need for introductions. Surrender, and i'll consider sparing your life." She held her whip out, snapping it on the ground. This man would clearly not surrender and she wouldn't allow anyone to stop her. Lightning surged down the metal whip and exploded once it reached the end. Sparks flew in every direction, catching any fabric in the room on fire. Adena struck the man. "No one shall stop me. This is my city now!"

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Stay focused," Ban-Ryu said simply as he sprinted past his partner. He held his Guan-Dao in his right hand behind him and pulled his mask down over his face with his left hand. The smoke was asphyxiating, the smell of fire was horrid, the explosions of war was ear-splitting...but Ban barely flinched at them. He was a soldier, first and foremost. No, that wasn't true. He was supposed to be a soldier until the day he actually was one...and then...he didn't know what he was now. A Fire Nation soldier was running, his side to Ban, raising his sword in battle. You're first, then. Ban increased his speed and twirled his spear-like weapon to his front. The soldier saw him, turned, and swung his sword down, but Ban was ready. The young Firebender raised his spear quickly, blunt end high, and strafed to the right. He brought his staff onto the soldier's blade, slamming it into the ground and then swung up as quickly as possible, hitting the soldier in the neck. "You sicken me," he growled, though he wasn't sure if he was talking to the soldier...or himself. As the soldier fell onto his back, Ban could hear footsteps approaching rapidly. He turned to face his opponents: a group of at least five soldiers, all armed...and dangerous. "Five against one?" Ban asked s they neared him. "This is not fair, not in the least," he complained, shaking his head slowly. He quickly turned, bent his knees, and threw his Guan-Dao onto the ground, disarming himself as he raised both fists to shoulder height. "There. Now you may have a chance!"

17. Glen Returned from the dead

Horus slammed into a wall. He'd gotten cocky, that he knew. He'd been helping the people flee, when a soldier, presumably fire nation, demanded he stopped helping them and let them suffer their fate. Horus had told him that what they were doing was wrong, but the soldier hadn't listened, instead attacking Horus with small fireballs. Tired, Horus hadn't much chance. He took fireball after fireball, gradually being worn down. And now here he was, on his back, looking up at the soldier that had bested him, praying for a miracle to save him. Well, maybe this is how it was supposed to end.. he thought.

18. Arch Mana Knight

"Pfft. I'm always focused." He smirked as he lifted several chunks of rock for a makeshift path to pass through the sinkhole. He wouldn't wander too far from Ban but they needed to cover some more ground. Things were slowly calming down in their own area especially now that the Kingdom's army was finally mobilized and beginning to push the Firebenders back. Jian ran passed several ongoing skirmishes, taking only a brief moment to determine if he needed to intervene in any. For the most part, things seemed to be under control. 'Yes, that's good!'

After rounding a corner, he came across what seemed to be a tired fighter having been outmatched by a Firebender. Jian hesitated for an instant, if his first instinct was to save the downed male he could have ruined whatever plan that he could have had. It lasted too long. The male(Horus) had been still for too long and the 'Hang on, I've got this!' Jian thrusted his hand up into the air as the ground beneath the Firebender cracked and suddenly erupted as a pillar of stone knocked the bender right into the sky. "Get up! There's probably a few more where that came from!" Jian shouted towards Horus.

19. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

"Guards!" King Tasuki hollered impatiently. "How much longer are you going to keep me locked up in here, hmm? According to Gorges, things are mostly taken care of by now!"
    The eight men exchanged worried glances, until one of them stepped forward and spoke. "Well, your majesty, we can't risk allowing you to leave until it is confirmed that all FNA soldiers have fled the city."
    "Nonsense!" the King bellowed, approaching the door that his men stood firmly in front of. "Let me through this instant! My people are out there, scared out of their minds! I must reassure them that what has occurred today was nothing but a mistake by the Fire Nation! A mistake that shall not go unpunished by our military forces!"
    Just then, loud crashes were heard from above, along with the blood-curdling screams of General Gorges. There was silence for a few moments, then the shouting of a female. The 9 men stood quietly, listening intently to the faint voice. "No one shall stop me! This city is mine now!"

"Men..." the King said grimly, taking a few steps back. "It appears we have a guest. Leave the room, and lock the doors on your way out. This mysterious woman has entered my royal palace uninvited and killed one of my men. Show no mercy."

Following his directions, the King's eight most elite guards charged upstairs, prepared to protect their master no matter what it took.

20. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

As Nuo was contemplating on a visit to Ba Sing Se, she couldn't help but notice a tiny bit of smoke on the horizon. She tilted her head, walking to the end of the air temple. "I'll go check it out... on the way to Ba Sing Se." She smirked, taking out her glider. She backed up a few steps, and started to run. Just as she was about to run off the edge, she opened the glider, and flew off the edge. She then made her way to the smoke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.