Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Noteworthy, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Horus got up. He was dazed, but alive. "W-what?" he stammered. He tried to look for the opponenet he had been fighting, but he just couldn't move his eyes past the flames around him. "Why would they do something like this? This place had no reason to be attacked" Horus stated, thinking aloud. He stared at the person that had saved him. And why did you save me? Are there others that would do the same? he pondered.

2. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Rolan had fought through hell and back, but he finally made it to the step of the palace. He took a couple of deep breaths, and then started up the stairs. Up a short ways, he came across a person lying on the steps. He didn't stop to check if he was okay, or even alive. He kept his focus at the top of the stairs where the big doors to the palace sit. About half way up, he started to see smoke come from the open doors, and now he turned up the notch and bolted for the top."My King...please still be alive....."Rolan was thinking to himself, that this is it, this is how he plans on redeeming himself. He made it up to the top, he had stopped to take a breather before entering the palace."Right........let's do this then........."He stood up straight, took a fighting stance and slowly crept into the palace with his guard up on top notch waiting for anything to happen. As soon as he stepped in, he heard the last crackle of lightning and the yelling of a women coming from the throne room. He took caution and slowly approached the doors to the throne room to see if he could get a better look at his opponent. It was none other than the daughter of the Fire Lord, Princess Adena."Princess Adena.....fuck.He lost control for a second, then regain his posture, he took one deep breath and then burst into the throne room, stomped down pulling from the ground, two of the tiles and launching them at high speed at adena.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena spat on the limp body of the Earth Kingdom Soldier. The excursion had worn her out. She knew more were certain to come, but wanted to see what it felt like for a minutes. She walked over to the throne and took a seat, waiting patiently for the other men. At least if she died here she would never have to see Roku's face again. Her expression resembled that of boredom as the soldiers filled the throne room. "well it's about time. Your fellow soldier has been dead for awhile and now i'm sitting here enjoying what it feels like to rule the Earth Kingdom. You have all lost. You might as well give up now." Her talk was big, but her energy was fading. All of her soldiers were outside and she was surrounded.

Adena stood before they could bend and trap her in the chair. Her whip was hot and her platinum blonde hair stuck out in every direction as she summoned all the electricity she could muster. She watched as it struck a few of the men that were unprepared. The other's blocked it with their bending. She danced in circles as the flames trailed behind her feet and hands. The flames protected her, destroying any earth they sent flying. Adena was breathing heavily now, it was getting harder to keep up her defenses. One wrong move and she would be down for good.

4. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

The tiles Rolan sent towards became incinerated in the wall of flames that she had brought up. Rolan didn't know how long she could hold these up for until we earth soldiers received back up, or before she received back up. We had her surrounded, but for how long. Rolan was brainstorming ideas until it finally came to him. He dropped his hands down to his side and walked forward towards her a little."Princess Adena, I challenge you to a duel to the death for honor of the Earth Kingdom against your honor of the Fire Nation. Do you accept?"Rolan can't believe what he just said, but he didn't plan taking it back. He was prepared for what was about to happen. He had made his peace.....

5. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

The remaining guards looked at the young man who seemed to come out of nowhere, then at each other, and burst into fits of laughter.
    "You fool!" one of them hollered. "You're nothing but a low-life drunkard! I've lost count of how many times I've had to throw you in a prison cell for harassing others on your drunken rampages!"
    Another one of them chimed in. "Just leave, kid. Go choke on some ashes and die in an alley. That's the biggest favor you could do for this Kingdom.
    "

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena dropped the flames and turned to face the earth bender that wished to duel. ."An agniki? Are you sure about this earth bender? You want to go one on one with me? A general in the Fire Nation Army and the daughter of Firelord Ozai?" She waited a moment and then nodded. Her eyes were filled with ecstacy, but every ounce of her being screamed no. She wouldn't last ten minutes. Her encounter with Roku took all of her mental energy and fighting all of the soldiers and benders took what was left of her physical energy.

"I accept your challenge. An agniki it is. No one is to intervene." She looked at the soldiers of the earth king harshly. They would surely help the man win. Do whatever it takes to stop her. This was it. She xame all this way for nothing. Father would never forgive her. Not only has she failed, but the firelord would have to clean up her mess. "to the death." the words were almost a whisper as she stepped back, putting some space between the two of them. Her forehead was covered in sweat, and she figured her tiredness was clearly shown on her face.

As much as she dispised all of them, she felt a bit of pity for the man. His fellow citizens were mocking him while he stood up to her. Apparently this drunk had more guts than the rest of them.

7. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

I may be a drunkard, but I have done more today, than any of you have done in your time as elite guard. He heard the answer that he wanted from the princess."Oh don't worry princess, I want this a one on one just as much as you. If they interfere, I will gladly strike them down myself, seeing as how you don't look like you can handle all of us. That's why challenged you in the first place, you look like a child could beat you right now. In fact, I think a child is about to beat you. No more words, we fight now!"And with that, Rolan wasted no time in his assault. He unleashed a wave of the tile floors at the princess like missiles. He made sure to not let her have good grounding, he didn't want her to have the chance to attack, for a snake that is cornered and almost dead, is still a snake, and will strike when it has a opening.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena stumbled backwards, losing her footing. She used some fire to propel her upwards, off of the ground. She did a flip in the air launching lightning bolt after lightning at the man. She landed behind him and cracked her whip at his back. She wouldn't lose. She couldn't. Not while Roku was still out there. She had yet to teach him a lesson.

A wall of blue flames ambushed the man and a trail of fire followed her every footstep. Her breathing grew heavier and she was starting to see spots. Even if she beat him the Earth Kimgdom Soldiers standimg by would take her out immediately. Adena had already lost before the battle even began.

9. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

The group of guards pressed their backs to the wall, observing with wide eyes the intense battle taking place before them. All this time the drunkard whom they were so accustomed to see limping dizzily through the streets, was an Earthbender! An impressive one, at that. He was slowly taking apart the entirety of the floor beneath them, pulling large chunks out of it to be hurtled in the Princess' direction. Meanwhile Adena herself lit the room up with a bluish hue that came from the lightning and flames she used as her own ammunition. One of them had to wear out soon enough. One of them would have to die, whether it be by burning to a crisp, or being crushed like a bug.

"That's quite enough." a deep, unexpected voice bellowed. The Earth King now stood at the doorway of his throne room, his eyes filled with rage. He slid his hands across the metal doors on either side of him, causing them to break at their hinges and crumple up into two balls effortlessly. His eyes met first with Adena's as he shot her a look of disgust and launched one of the crumpled metal balls in her direction. As it approached her, the metal suddenly seperated into five pieces, one being larger than the rest. They wrapped around Adena's wrists, ankles, and waist, then pulled her until making impact with the back wall. She was now restrained tightly to the wall, hardly able to move, let alone use her bending abilities.

"Don't think I forgot about you, little scoundrel." the King said as he turned to Rolan and did the same to him on a separate wall. "Very well then. Now that everyone is settled in nice and cozy, allow me to introduce myself: I am King Tasuki, ruler of the Earth Kingdom, and Earthbending master."
    He looked around the room with a wide grin then approached Adena, leaning in very closely to her. "I am in no need of an introduction from you, my dear. Princess Adena. The precious, beautiful daughter of Fire Lord Ozai. You've caused me quite some grievance today young lady."
    He raised an arm and made the Princess' metal restraints tighter to the wall. "I do wonder...how much would your father pay for me to return your pretty little head...in one piece?"

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: Wow, you guys post fast. Anyway does this meets the fight's over now?

BIC: Another unconcious firebender hit the ground after a sharp kick to the head. Aria raised her fans, looking for her next opponent. She must have taken out at least 15, probably more by this point. But for everyone she did, there just seemed to be another one coming and she was starting to get tired. She knew she couldn't stop though, she'd already made one slip, result being a cut on her arm, she was well aware her next could be costly. The fire was getting more intense now but through the flames she could see others fighting, which was reassuring to show she wasn't alone.

She darted between the flames, she would of liked to use the rooftops like she had to take out several before but with this fire, that risk wasn't worth taking anymore. The flames meant they couldn't see her coming, unfortunatly it meant she couldn't see them coming either. She virtually bumped straight into a fire bender, she cursed and ducked just in time to avoid a stream of fire, with the exception of a little singed hair. She raised her eyebrow as she noticed this one seemed two pieces of rope as weapons. That was different and made her job easier. She was ready for his next attack. Dodging his fire, she grabbed hold of his pieces of rope, used it to force his hands behind his back and in one swift movement, his hands were tied. Her grin was cut short as she very almost got burnt, from forgetting they could bend with their feet. She soon took care of that oversight and his feet were tied up too. She blew him a kiss before moving away through the flames once more.

11. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

"Adena" Roku whispered from the palace stairs "you never did think ahead". She no longer needed him or wanted him so he wasn't going to save her even if he wanted to. Roku smiled towards the palace "Im glad you didn't forget about me princess If your going to escape you better do it now".
    He looked at Hotaru, "Don't worry buddy she hates me now which means one of her goals is to kill me so she will be fine"
    he looked at her necklace "Goodbye princess" and Roku rode off.
    He had to get far away from this city people saw him Fire-bend.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena struggled against the metal wall restraints, using up what energy she had left. She had been captured. even if the Earth Kingdom spaired her, she would die once she returned to the fire nation. Losing was not an option, it was a disgrace. She had disgraced everyone. Wasted countless of their men's lives for nothing. The princess spat in the king's face, completely unladylike. Her wrists started to bleed from fighting the metal.

"You might as well kill me. I'll be dead anyway if I return home. The Fire Nation will win no matter what and your pathetic Earth Kingdom shall perish in a field of ash!" Her eyes were wild and crazy, almost as red as the blood slowly dripping down her wrists. She was gone. What shred of humanity that remained inside of her seemed to have gone up in smoke. Her clothes were ripped and burned, her whip lay across the room, her necklace was gone, and her heart was broken, again. There was no fixing her this time.

Last time she felt this much pain, she filled her heart with steel and vowed to only care of herself. No one would get inside. No one would touch her. The princess would never show weakness because it would give the enemies an advantage. They now had their advantage. She was dying, while the traitor lived.

13. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Rolan was doing good, he had almost got the one shot he needed, but he lost it when the princesses fighting spirit saved her, when she propelled her upward into the air. She then started shooting lightning at him."Shit!"Rolan was now being put on the defensive now, which was not good. A wounded fire bending viper was nothing anybody should be playing with, and yet here he is, playing with that very dangerous viper. He started shooting up walls in front of him to defend himself from the lightning, but that isn't enough. He was also having to move, because he knew that lightning would shoot right through it, and before he knew it, she was behind him."Shit, how did you...grrr...."He heard the cracking of her heated whip, the heat of her flames that trailed her, it was all so intense. He was amazed that from the looks of her current condition, she couldn't have lasted long in this fight, but here she is, conjuring up flames still of high intensity. Before she could strike, the Earth King had come in, and wouldn't you know it, he had pinned Rolan and the Princess to the wall with metal bending. Rolan was thrown to the wall with his metal cuffs. He didn't fight or struggle to break free. He just hung their with his head hanging low.

14. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Liao followed Rolan all the way up to the earth king palace. She stood and watched at the Fire lord's daughter, and Rolan start their agni kai. She watched the old man get out smarted by the girl firey spirit, as soon as it started it was over, thanks to the Eath king. Liao stood stun on how quickly he moved to the metal bending, to imprisoned them.

15. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: It seems like several colors have changed. Using the names of colors that aren't shown anymore still works though. Like "Royalblue" despite it not being on the list of colors. Just some off topic stuff related to the forum upgrade!

BIC:

"Come on! Don't waste your time fighting alone. Just stay on guard and worry about all this later!" Jian called out to Horus as he readied to fight again, keeping an eye out for any oncoming Firebenders. Jian reached behind himself to where he kept his two weapons though he did not take them out just yet. It didn't seem like any enemies were around. 'Hm...Did we already finish here? ' He took in a deep breath and relaxed, heading over towards the one he had helped out just moments earlier. Jian didn't say anything just yet as he picked up a fallen Firebender helmet and stared at it silently. Without single gesture the metal crumpled in his hand suddenly before Jian dropped the ruined helmet and kicked it out of sight, glad that metalbending something so small really did require so little effort on his part. 'I'm not as rusty as I thought I'd be.'

"Good riddance." Jian finally spoke as he turned his gaze towards Horus. "You alright there?"

16. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

King Tasuki's wide grin quickly faded and turned into a frown at Adena's words.

"That's pretty tough talk, Princess." he said sternly. "Especially considering a majority of your pathetic army either died or ran off by now. Don't believe me? Take a look outside, my dear. The smoke is beginning to clear. The sun is coming out. You have lost."

Chuckling for a moment, then spitting in the Princess' face, Tasuki walked slowly towards the other wall where Rolan was hanging with his head bowed down. He pulled a small knife from the inside of his long green robe and tucked its blade underneath the young man's chin.

"Look at me." he demanded. "Look me in the eyes you worthless scum."

17. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Rolan picked his head up and opened his eyes slowly to look at the king. Rolans eyes looked like that they could pierce through steel they were so cold."Kill me your highness. I have dishonored my family and the Earth Kingdom, I do not deserve to live. I am useless.He said it so cold and calmly. He meant every word of it, he had brought dishonor to everybody, He did not deserve to live, nor did he wish to continue living. He had spilled enough blood today, and now it was time he paid for his actions. He closed his eyes and waited for his punishment.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Adena glared daggers at the king. She could understand why she was being punished, but not the earth bender. He was helping them. Even though he fought her, he didn't deserve to be punished by his own kingdom. If anything he should have been honored. "That worthless peice of scum as you put it, was braver than any of your men. If he hadn't been trying to kill me I might even praise him. The fire nation has not lost. We may not have succeeded today, but it has made our victory that much closer. Your precious kingdom will not survive another attack. That is clear." The blood stained her sleeves as it dripped down her arms. She was in an excruciating amount of pain, but she did her best to hide it.

19. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

"Indeed you are, young man." the King said coldly as he slid the tip of the blade lightly across Rolan's neck. "You're an army drop-out, living off the streets with bottles of rum as your only company."

He pulled his knife back, staring Rolan in his pitiful eyes, then thrust it forward with an incredible force that caused the entire wall to shake. His guards gasped in shock, each trying to get a view of the stab wound.
    But there was none.
    Instead, Tasuki had jabbed the blade deep into the wall, barely avoiding Rolan's neck.

"That being said, it was a noble thing you did here today, my boy." he continued calmly, retrieving his knife then taking a few steps back. "You knew this woman came here to kill me, and so you challenged her to an Agni Ki, defending my life along with the Earth Kingdom's. That is a superb act of chivalry and certainly deserves some type of recognition."

With a quick movement of his arms, the King released Rolan from his restraints, dropping him to the floor.
    "Guards! You've done absolutely nothing today. Escort this gentlemen out while I deal with the Princess."

20. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Rolan didn't flinch when the king went to stab him, and he didn't flinch when he wasn't stabbed either. He let one tear roll down his cheek hearing what the earth king had to say, and then he was released from his cuffs, and he fell to the floor and landed on his knees, and then he looked up to the Earth King."Thank you sir, I think I'm going to rest no-....."And before he could finish his sentence, he collapsed over from his wounds and fatigue. He had gone through hell today, he deserved some rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.