|Bleach| War of the Masked

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

"You may be right" Kobayashi smiled "Yeah i have a storm of paperwork to do I will see you later Captain Shirobu it was nice talking to you".
    Kobayashi left the squad 13 barracks and decided not to go back to just yet. His paperwork could wait a little longer he thought as he walked down the road.
    ------------
    [​IMG]
    "Grimmjow don't be a fool" Nnoitra chuckled "If they hear you talking like that you be killed".
    He thought for a moment "Well actually go ahead it would be fun to watch you get yourself killed"

2. Arch Mana Knight

Arashi continued to smile at his Lieutenant as he watched her reaction to his own smug attitude. He clasped his hands behind his back as he walked passed her, whistling out loudly as he did so. "True, there's very little reason to worry about a Captain. Then again, one of us did go missing recently." Arashi looked over his shoulder towards Naoto. "There's something we have to take care of right now actually..." He closed his eyes for a moment, searching upon all the different spiritual signatures of the Soul Reapers around as he attempted to pick out a very specific one amongst the massive crowd. Arashi's eyes snapped back open when he caught onto the one he wanted to find.

"Ah. That's good. Hatsuharu seems to be heading this way." He scratched his chin thoughtfully as he took another step forward, motioning for Naoto to follow after. 'Hm...' Arashi shrugged off the fleeting thoughts that came to mind and took a brisk pace as he headed forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Silence. All of you." Starrk glanced over at the other Arrancar. "If any of you continue with this bickering-" Starrk cut himself off and shook his head. He didn't need to issue out a warning. The Arrancar knew the kind of punishment he could deal to them. They all knew what happened to Luppi. 'I didn't even leave a mess to clean up.' Though the memory of it was a fond one to Starrk, he did not even smile when it came to mind.

"Go fetch some Gillian, Grimmjow. Bring them here but do not kill them." Starrk looked over at Nnoitra who he knew Grimmjow did not get along with. As punishment... "Go with him Nnoitra. I trust you both can keep each other under control." He waved a hand to dismiss them as if they were nothing more than servants compared to him. After all, that's all they really were.

3. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Zenata calmly walked beside the Captain, silently digesting the bit of wisdom he received from the older male. He then decided to just hope for the best and prepare for the worst. After all, what more could he do without orders from someone higher up then him. He stopped short of the entrance to the second squad's barracks. "It was most certainly entertaining to talk with you, Captain. My Captain should be able to sense you by now."

Zenata began to stroll away without a word until his body became a blur and he was gone.

4. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

"Thank you for walking with me lieutenant. Maybe we can do this again some time."He said with a smile. After that, he watched the lieutenant walk away for a bit. Then he walked into the 2nd's barracks in search of Sozen. He was kindly greeted by all the soldiers in the barracks as he walked past them, and he returned their kindness with a warm greeting as well. He walked up to Sozen's room and didn't care to knock cause of the friendship that they have. When he opened the door, he saw Sozen asleep on his desk. Mugi began to grow angry, that you could see a small vein popping out of his forehead, and he folded his arms, walked over to the desk, and put his foot on the edge of the desk."WAKE THE FUCK UP STUPID!", he shouted and kicked the desk that Sozen was sleeping on.

5. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Sozen used one hand and flipped up and over the desk while it was moving backwards. He sat on the desk after it stopped moving.

"What, why did wake me up?"

He looked behind him and saw all his hard work now all over the place. He laughed and said.

"Well it was done....."

6. Aura Goddess

Naoto rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, following after her Captain. "For all we know, that captain could just be a simple traitor," she muttered under her breath as she averted her gaze down to the ground. She opened her mouth to speak once more but quickly closed it, stepping closer to her captain as she perked an eyebrow. "What do we need to do?" She lowered her arms down to her sides before putting her hands on her hips, a frown forming on her lips as she glared at her captain. "Are you hiding something?" Narrowing her eyes, Naoto sighed and turned to the side a bit. "You're a captain. Of course you'd hide something," she mumbled before turning her attention back to Arashi, quickly following after him to walk beside him. "Lieutenant Hatsuharu? Why would he be coming here?"

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    "I have a message," Hatsu replied, hearing them when he got within earshot. "Captain Zanshou. Naoto," he nodded to his fellow Vice-Captain, dropping formalities with his equal. Hatsu was...well, nervous was the word. He had admired Captain Zanshou of the Fifth Division for a long time, decades in fact. Sure, his Captain and his late Captain were his mentors, his idols, his heroes, but Captain Zanshou's combat abilities were more akin to Hatsuharu's tastes. Though he's never told anybody, Captain Zanshou's Division was the one Hatsuharu had aimed for when he joined the Gotei 13. "I've requested to take a team of high level Shinigami to the Dangai Precipice World," Hatsu started, avoiding the word "lead," "Both of you are were chosen as members by the Captain-Commander."

That was it. "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M SCUM!" Grimmjow demanded from all three of them as he drew his sword. "Primera, Cuatro, Quinto, I don't care!" He raised his sword. "I'm Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez!" With all of the force in his body, he brought the sword upon Ulquiorra

[​IMG]
    Sano chuckled. "Heh, I apologize, Iggy. Honestly, I'd rather we'd just skip the formalities," he smiled. "But being the rookie Captain brings that out in me, y'know?" Though the air was lightened and less tense, Sano was still here on professional terms. "However, this is unfortunately not a social call. It's business. I'm sure you all know about Captain Sohma's disappearance. The Captain-Commander has chosen me to lead a squad to search for him. Due to the likelihood that the Espada are involved, the squad will consist of high-level Shinigami, mostly Captains and Vice-Captains," he explained. "You two," he pointed to each of them, "per Captain-Commander's orders, are officially assigned to the Captain Sohma Retrieval Squad under my command." For just a moment, his expression was as solid as stone, but then a smile cracked, "Big job for the rookie, right?"

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

OOC: Finally managing to post.

Ryou was starting to get bored just standing around in his room. Eventhough he was aware of the current situation that the soul society was in, he didn't really see what he could do about it. Well, my boredom won't cure itself. He got up fromhis laying down position and headed towards the door and left his quaters.

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Captain Ryuzaki continued to sit in his office with a piece of paper. "Lanan Sohma...disappeared on a mission into the Dangai Precipice World. Whether he is a traitor or not is unconfirmed at present" Sasaki muttered as he placed the paper down and placed place his arms on the desk. Clasping his hands and fingers and bringing it up to his face Sasaki began to think to himself "one thing after another...it has to be them" Sasaki muttered. Closing his eyes Sasaki stood up from his seat "whatever the case I have a duty to fulfill" Sasaki said as he stepped out of his office. Once out his cold demeanor set in. This cold demeanor was a natural one that he held in the many decades of being a captain

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    Iggy piped up at his repeated mention of 'rookie'. "Hey! Sano-kun! Don't forget that Iggy is also still pretty new to this whole Captain stuff. Mm'kay?" she reminded him, while slipping into the third person, as she sometimes randomly did on occasion.
    But now, it was down to business. "Old man-Longbeard's orders huh?" she questioned before smirking at Noire, a smirk which communicated 'I guess it's showtime.'
    The young looking Captain downed the last of her Sake and shook her head for a second, and surprisingly the drunken red glow in her cheeks was gone, like she was completely sober again. "Mm'kay! but remember... you should say... 'You three' when referring to us, or Lin might get upset."
    I would not... but that is exactly what you would do in my place, Mistress. her inner-hollow claimed with her emotionless voice, but Iggy could tell there was meant to be a hint of sarcasm with the use of 'Mistress' when addressing her.
    Iggy just continued talking like normal despite Linegia's objection inside her head. "Anyway, I the Captain of the eleventh division would be honoured to lend my muscle on this mission. Nobody will get in our way." she held up her arm to show off her bicep, which to be honest... didn't look developed at all since Iggy naturally still looked like a young ordinary girl. But... everyone knew that in reality, her strength was pretty fierce and a force to be reckoned with.

As Grimmjow's sword approached him, Ulquiorra bought his arm up and caught it with a single bare-hand, his other hand remaining in his pocket. He didn't even turn to address Grimmjow's presence, he just spoke in his cold tone. "How does one measure the value of our lives? Is it these numbers assigned to us? Or is it that as Arrancar, we stand above all in Hueco-Mundo? ...Whether Primera, Cuatro, Sexta, Quinto or whatever. It is all irrelevant. Trash is still trash.
    How about that Captain level Soul Reaper we have here? He is way more valuable than you are, Jaegerjaquez. And all the same, he too is still what he is. Trash."

Ulquiorra even now didn't look at Grimmjow, as if he was completely uninterested in the 6th Ranked Arrancar, but it was clear that Ulquiorra didn't even think it worth drawing his Zanpakuto in this situation, as he rarely did with anyone.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Captain Shirobu sat up on the floor. She enjoyed laying down and not worrying about anything, but she was kinda bored again. Having a talk with another Captain killed some time, but she really wanted to do something to pass by the whole day. A small part of her almost wanted to go out and fight a hollow or something, but she also knew there was no reason to go out.
    "Having such a laid-back personality can be a little bit of a pain," Captain Shirobu rubbed her back, "sometimes in a literal sense. Maybe I should have gotten something soft to lay on."
    She walked out of the room and took a walk. She just needed some fresh air, so she decided to leave the Squad 13 barracks and take a walk. Right now she couldn't stay in one place long.

12. Arch Mana Knight

"Great! I wanted to ask about that but you answered for me." Arashi gave a playful shove to his Vice-Captain, who seemed to change names from Lieutenant to Vice-Captain but nobody's keeping track of that. "You're coming too, Hatsu? I'd hate to see you sit this one out and miss an opportunity like this." Arashi honestly did want the Vice-Captain/Lieutenant/Second Seat/WHATEVER ELSE to join in even if the others might have been uneasy with him having personal ties to the mission. He himself had his own reasons for wanting to go as he had known Sohma for a very long time.

'Plus it gives me a reason to try out those new techniques I've been saving. No other Captain would really be a good target for them...' Arashi pulled on Naoto's shoulder, bringing her forward so the two--and hopefully Hatsuharu--would gather with the rest of the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Though it was moderately amusing to see two of the Arrancar dealing trash talk to one another, they had wasted enough time. His orders had been ignored and Ulquiorra's insult to Grimmjow only made the situation worse. Nobody ignored Starrk. Nobody. It was time for punishment. Starrk stood upright as he stared the two Arrancar down. In an instant there was a flash of blue and an ear-splitting explosion off in the distance followed by a gigantic concussive wave of wind from the blast.

Ulquiorra was now missing an arm while Grimmjow's own extended arm was charred and his sword was glowing red hot from having met with the intense power of Starrk's Cero. "It appears to be that I missed your heads in my anger." He cooly said, his hands still in his pockets. Starrk gave a grim smile. "Now that I've calmed down, you two boys wouldn't mind continuing this little quarrel, would you?" Of course Starrk was merely being sarcastic. He had split the two up and now wanted Grimmjow and Nnoitra to do as they were told lest they lose limbs that they could not regenerate...unlike Ulquiorra.

13. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

“Paperwork” Kobayashi growled heading back to his private room in the squad 7 barracks. “Whoever made that word needs to be killed resurrected and killed again." He really wanted to do something rather than paperwork.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lieutenant Kaya Ryoku couldn’t believe it. Here she was stuck doing her captains paperwork again. Being the lieutenant of squad 12 was hard enough, but now she had to fill all these mission reports out herself. “ Mugi Sakai better be doing something important right now” she said under her breath “or I’m going to kill him.”
    -------------------------------------------------
    Nnoitra frowned after watching what just happened. “Can’t we all be friends?” He asked and then started laughing. “Save it for the soul reapers.” His frown turned into a smile and he looked towards Grimmjow “Let’s go Grimmjow we have are orders lets go get some Gillians”

14. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

"Your the one who asked for me to come here! And when I finally get here, your asleep, so unless your wanting to talk about the situation at hand or something else really important, I will be taking my leave!Mugi said with a very pissed off tone, standing over Sozen with a angry look on his face, tapping his foot on the floor. Then Mugi looked behind Sozen to see all the papers scattered all over the floor that been stamped and signed by Sozens handwriting."....Did you really do all that paperwork today....?"Mugi said with a kinda surprised look on his face.

15. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Sozen looked at his friend and answered. "I did have them all done, but now its a mess and I'm not cleaning it up." He looked at Mugi, he put his lazy smile away and asked Mugi in his serious face that he had. "What are we to do about the current events, its seems like we might be in over our heads with this chaos that showed up ......" He waited for his friend to respond to his statement. He looked passed Mugi, eye's were set on the tree just flowing in the wind, wondering if this was Soul Society last days.

16. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

After hearing the question that his friend had posed, Mugi's face went from a angry face, to show some shock on it, then to a distraught face. He stood there for a minute looking for the words to say to his fellow captain and friend."I guess the only thing to do is to do what we always do in these kinds of situations. We prepare for the worse, and expect the much more worse than what we have prepared for. Their has been a team assembled to go after the recently missing captains. I think it's fool hardy right now. We don't know the situation they are in, or where they are at for that matter, and were walking into enemy territory. And as much as I love battle, I would the home field advantage as well. But I'm just being bitter about this since I wasn't assigned to lead the search team, but hey, that's just me you know."Mugi then turned around and walked to the porch just outside Sozen's office, and look up towards the sky."I best be getting back to my barracks, I fear that my lieutenant might have killed somebody by now having to do all my work today, haha. Tata for now."And with that, Mugi flashed stepped away heading back towards his barracks, thinking of the talks he has had with everybody today.

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Hatsu grimaced. In reality, when he requested a squad to look for his Captain, he intended to lead it. Unfortunately, while the Captain-Commander agreed someone close to the case should be the leader, he believed a Captain should lead it and that Hatsu was too close. So Sano got it. "Yeah," Hatsu said silently, "I'm part of it." He turned, showing his back to Arashi and Naoto. "It's a rather large squad, according to Sa-Captain Torasai. So I figured I'd help gather the team." The Vice-Captain reached into his kimono (is that what it is?) and pulled out a sheet of paper with his right hand. "Sano doesn't know," he said, though it was mostly meant for himself, "So I can't tell who already he's recruited. But the other squad members are Second Division Captain Sozen Sanada," he started to read the list of names, "and his Vice-Captain, Zenata Yuu. Third Division Captain Noire Beauclerc, you two, Captain Sasaki of the Sixth Division, Captain Rai from the Seventh, Sano, of course," his voice dropped to a whisper at that name, but quickly regained itself, "myself, Ken-erm, Kenpachi of the Eleventh Division, " he stuttered. Hatsu had always been a bit put off from the tiny Captain whose stature betrayed her brutality in battle. He kept going, flipping the sheet over, "Captain Sakai, Twelfth Division, and his Vice-Captain. And finally, from the Thirteenth Division, Captain Shirobu and Fifth-Seat Ryou Yuuki."

Grimmjow's eyes were wide with shock. Blood ripped from his arm as he gazed down at it. It wasn't the pain that had surprised him, no, it was the mere audacity of what Starrk had done. "Why you," Grimmjow growled in disbelief as he regained his composure and stared Staark down. "How dare-" he was at a loss of words, but either way..."How...DARE YOU?!!" He darted at Staark, but stopped before even reaching him. The Primera was staring him down as well and Grimmjow could no longer breath. Five numbers, that was the "difference" between them...but the power difference was so much greater. "Gillian, you wanted?" he growled. "Fine." A Sonido later, and Grimmjow was gone.

[​IMG]
    Sano bowed in thanks. "If only all Captains were as friendly as you, Iggy. Though we'd probably never get any work done," he laughed. Just then, he noticed the presence of two Hell Butterflies approaching them. "Ah, looks like the official message is out. Truth be told, I was actually walking by when I felt your Reiatsu. The Captain-Commander had sent Hell Butterflies to all members of the Sohma Retrieval Squad."

A Hell Butterfly approached all members of the squad (from Hatsu's list). "Attention. You are chosen for the Captain Sohma Retrieval Squad under the leadership of Captain Sanosuke of the Eighth Division. Please report to the Mission Brief Room immediately."

18. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

"Mission report 27-B-4 finished". Kobayashi smiled finally done with paperwork, until he looked over at the second pile on his deck even larger then the first. "Bahh I didn't become a captain to do paperwork all day." He then saw a hell butterfly fly into the room from the window.
    "Captain Sohma Retrieval Squad Its about time" Kobayashi smiled and flashstepped towards the mission brief room.
    ---------------
    "Mugi tell me, Why shouldn't I kill you for leaving me all that paper work!" Kaya yelled. She had a very loud voice, and anyone who thought she was a sweet little girl didn't usually survive to tell the tale. She smiled "It's fine captain just tell me when your going to disappear". 2 Hell butterflies flew towards her and the captain "One for me?"she asked
    -----------
    Nnoitra used a sonido to caught up with Grimmjow. "So how about Starrk?" Nnoitra laughed "I think you could take him Grimmjow."

19. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Mugi came back at the probably the worst time. He walked up to his office and as soon as he opened the door, he was yelled at by lieutenant who he had left all his paperwork to do. After she was done yelling at him, he blinked a couple of times at her, and then closed his eyes and smiled and he put his hand her on the head."Thank you so much for all the hard work you did for me today Kaya. I truly appreciate all that you do for me. Why I would be lost if I didn't have you around, haha. How about I treat you to dinner tonight. You have earned it."As soon as he said that, two hell butterflies appeared to them."Huh, were summoned for a mission? Hmmm, this doesn't sound good to me. We'll you please forgive me kaya, it seems we have work to do. Will you allow me to treat you to nice dinner when we get back?"He said affectionately towards he. He probably cared for her the most out of all of his division. He treated her like a little sister, since her never had one.

20. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Sozen watch his friend dissapear into the distance. He turn around and look around the room, he paused then thought to him self,"Where 's my lieutenant," He started picking up the papers and hear someone behind him. It was another one of his subordinate, he smiled and order him to help clean up the mess, but mostly be him picking it up as Sozen wandered around the barracks looking for his lieutenant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.