|Bleach| War of the Masked

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Kaya smiled "Captain I cant stay mad at you. Sure I would like that."
    Mugi was like a older brother to her and she would make sure he was safe on this mission.
    "Shall we head to the mission brief room Mugi?"

2. Aura Goddess

Naoto turned when she heard Hatsu's voice and nodded in return, a small smile forming on her lips. She wasn't expecting to see him here, let alone hear what he had to say to the both of them. She perked an eyebrow as she lowered her eyes, crossing her arms in thought. "That's quite a few people," Naoto muttered as she listened to the list of people that would join her and her Captain. Lowering her hands down to her sides, Naoto stepped forward when Arashi tugged on her shoulder. The group was large to her but she figured the more the better. Just in case anything were to happen. "When will we leave?" she asked, returning her attention to Hatsu as she placed her hands on her hips.

3. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah let's go, think you can keep up this time Kaya, hmm? haha"As Mugi said that, he took off high stepping towards the place where the mission briefing would be at. He had worries about this mission, but he couldn't think on those right now, because he didn't know what the mission was exactly, he just knew that he had a bad feeling about it. He turned his head back to look at his lieutenant."Come on slowpoke, I'm going to beat you there if you don't hurry!'He said with a big grin as he started to pick up his pace.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Ryou was about the leave Squad 13's barrack, he was stopped by the Hell's butterfly. As it gave it message, he let a sall sigh. That couldn't have been time better. He thought as he made his was towards the Mission Brief Room.

5. Arch Mana Knight

'There's too many people. Even though a Captain was killed I think this is a bit much. The Old Man must really want this to turn into more than just a rescue mission.' Arashi thought quietly as he looked back over at Hatsu, glad that the Vice-Captain was joining in on the mission. 'Well I'm glad I'm not leading this group. The younger Captains need to take charge at times too.'

He covered his mouth with the long sleeve of his haori to keep his smirk from showing. It was something that never fooled Naoto as she already knew that he did this but Arashi just couldn't help it. The thought of him being an older Captain was still something so amusing to him. There was barely anyone alive who knew how he came to take his place as the head of the Fifth Division. Once the memory passed Arashi lowered his arm, pretending to play it off as if he was simply scratching his cheek. "We should probably hurry up. I'd bed my zanpakuto that half of the group has already gathered by now." Though Zasetsu didn't reply, Arashi knew that he was not amused by the Soul Reaper's joke.

OOC: Just gonna wait for Bushy before I post as Starrk.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC: Sorry for being a pain in the ass... lol
    Things got busy despite having finished the second year of uni... lol

[​IMG]

Iggy looked at Sanosuke indignantly. "Hey! Sano-kun! You make it sound like I don't get any work done!" she huffed in a Tsundere like manner. "I'm the type of girl who leaves it all to the last minute and powers through!" she exclaimed.
    Suddenly she used Shunpo and vanished, before returning with a stack of paperwork that was taller than she was, and balancing precariously. "See? I did all of this last night! That's why Iggy- Uh me... I mean... I..." she tripped over her words and use of third person and coughed to interrupt herself before she could trip over her words further.. "I'm sorry. I tend to start rambling sometimes. But we don't have time for this now do we?" the young Captain said, suddenly strangely formal. "We need to get to the Mission brief room." A look of excitement emerged on her face, not that anyone would see it since she was hidden behind the tower of paper.
    "Hey! Guys! Get in here, would you please! Tenna-kun, Iraji-kun, Hamano-kun!" at her request, 3 of the lower ranked members of squad 11 appeared. They were all pretty well built and much taller than the small Captain who commanded them. "I need you guys to take this paper work to the appropriate squad barracks for me. Mm'kay?"
    "But, Captain?"
    "Sorry guys, but no buts. I know you guys want to go and fight again, but right now I need you to do this for me. If you do, I'll-"
    "Um... no I mean... sorry to interrupt Captain, but this paper work looks like it's from last month."
    "Then... where did I put the stuff I did last nigh- ...wait? I thought you couldn't even read Iraji-kun?"
    "Sh-shut up!"
    "Sorry guys, just handle it. If you do, I'll make sure to give you all a one on one match when I get back, Mm'kay?"
    The three squad members paused at this, with a look of excited fear but determination on their faces. "Yes ma'am!"
    Ignoring the fact that they were apparently handling the wrong paper work anyway, which was clearly a trait of the eleventh division Captain, actually doing the work, but forgetting to turn it in... the lackies left, each carrying a third of the paper work the eleventh Captain had easily handled, each.
    "Shall we go then?" Iggy asked the two Captains with a big smile on her face, almost like her little blunder just now had never happened.

Ulquiorra didn't flinch as the Cero tore through his arm, annihilating it's existence. He simply looked at Starrk with his usual cold and emotionless eyes for a second. Starrk knew that Ulquiorra could regenerate lost limbs, so Ulquiorra didn't even bat an eyelid at the attack. Just as he knew Starrk had planned.
    As Grimmjow and Nnoitra left; the fourth ranked Arrancar addressed the First. "As angry as you claimed to be, you don't simply 'miss'. You never just 'miss'." Ulquiorra pointed out the obvious. If Starrk had wanted to hit them properly, he would have. "You must be in a good mood to be showing such mercy." he stated blandly as his arm had already started to regenerate, forming completely within a few moments. Ulquiorra extended his hand towards the moon before lowering it casually and readdressing the Primera. "Otherwise, I'd have lost more than my arm, and Jaegerjaquez would be dead."
    Ulquiorra knew the power of the Primera.
    Out of all the Arrancar, Ulquiorra was known to be the most observant. He could perceive all, and sense all without fault. He wasn't wrong with the statement he had just made.
    He walked a few steps forwards to stand a few paces away from the other Arrancar, lest they be overheard. "The Soul Society will be making their move any time now." he acknowledged, not that it mattered. As he had stated before, trash was what it was. Trash. All of soul society was simply trash, and trash would accomplish nothing.

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Coming down from her spot on the ceiling, Noire finished her drink and cast the mug off... somewhere.
    "Alright, it seems important enough." she said casually, throwing on a set of robes over her ordinary clothes. "Better look the part, I guess. Lead the way, Toresai."

OOC: Sorry about the lack of posts.

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Eyes closed Sasaki calmly sat upon a rooftop of the 6th bracket. Taking a breather he decided it would be nice to have some fresh air for a change and relax a bit. Of course this didn't last long as he noticed the presence of a Hell Butterfly. Opening his eyes he raised his hand as the butterfly landed on the tip of his finger and delivered its message. "they want me as well?" Sasaki silently said raising an eyebrow. From what he could tell this mission already had a good deal of captains and lieutenants, but to have this much was quite strange.Disregarding any other thoughts Sasaki calmly jumped off the roof and headed over towards the meeting

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Zenata was returning home from dropping off his mother's portion of his salary. As the butterfly descended upon him he briefly gave it a look before carrying onwards toward his barrack. It was only because he knew that his Captain would be a chosen member of this team, that he immediately begain to seek out his captain instead of going to the briefing.

It didn't take Zenata long to locate a captain sized Reiatsu source when it wasn't trying to hide itself. "Are you ready, Captain?" He wondered for a few moments if he was ready, they were going into territory Soul Society had never gone into before. And there would be no blindly slaying things, like when they retrieved someone from hollows. I hope I'm ready..

~~~

Tier silently wished for a lake, in this wonderland of sand. Her neck cracked as she stretched it, feeling two of her fellow Arrancars faintly in the distance before they became too far for her to accurately place their location. A small frown crossed her honeyed face. Now why would those two be together.. Ah well, if they wanted her to know, then she would have been alerted by someone higher up. And speaking of the higher ups. She would see what they were up to.

10. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Sozen heard his lieutenant Zenata ask him if he was ready. He looked a him and was about to question him when he saw the hell butterfly flying towards him. He sighed and then nodded. "All right lets go, then I'll race you." He smiled at Zenata then spoke one word. "Go." Sozen flashed step out of view towards the meeting. Thinking he could have some fun on the way there.

11. Arch Mana Knight

Starrk let a faint smile show towards Ulquiorra once he addressed him. It did not surprise him that his Fourth gave no reaction to the fact that he was now short an arm and it was entirely expected for him to catch Starrk's own bluff. There was no doubt that Ulquiorra's perception matched--or even surpassed his own. "It has been too long since I last slew a Soul Reaper. Of course..." He looked off in the direction in which Grimmjow and Nniotra had headed in. "I am not selfish enough to simply slay their welcoming party. We are Arrancar, Ulquiorra, not monsters."

He was ready to dismiss Ulquiorra(who had totally regenerated his arm which was something that I missed <<)--and so that Starrk himself could go sleep while others attended to business--but the movement of a familiar reiatsu stopped him from doing so. "...Ulquiorra, while I and a handful of others decide to set our own plan into motion I want you to keep an eye on Hueco Mundo." Starrk paused for a moment. "Try not to kill Nniotra and Grimmjow. Replacing them would be a hassle that I do not wish to go through." Starrk turned away from the Arrancar and stared up at the crescent-shaped moon that was ever present over the vast desert. Of all the things he had seen in his long life that moon was what he had hated the most.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Hatsu took in what the Hell Butterflies said and frowned. Reading the list and even saying the list a loud didn't make the squad seem so large until he heard someone else recite the members. "Immediately," he told Naoto, though it was more of a hope. "Captain Sohma needs us. We're not wasting any time," though he said it as a fact of the mission, he meant it as a command. He already lost one Captain because of his brother...he was not losing another. His right hand was clenched tightly, almost drawing blood. "Let's go, Naoto, Captain," he said, flash-stepping out of sight.

[​IMG]
    Sano couldn't help but laugh at the scene Iggy had given him. She was quite the character. "If all's said and done," he said, addressing the other two Captains, "I suggest we hurry."

++++++++++++++

As they "flew" through Hueco Mundo, Grimmjow stayed silent. It wasn't that he didn't hear Nnoitra, it was that he refused to acknowledge the comment. Grimmjow knew his place. The Arrancar, at least those in the Espada, were all given a numbered rank. The rank was their power; the higher the power, the lower the number. Currently, Grimmjow was the Sexta, the sixth. That also made him the weakest of the current Arrancar. Nnoitra was Quinta, Ulquiorra was Cuatro, Harribel and Nel were tied for Tercera, and Starrk was Primera. There wasn't a Segundo...not anymore. Some Arrancar thought he deserved to be leader. Starrk put him in his place by destroying him. Then there was Lupi, who had knocked Grimmjow down a number...until Starrk took care of him as well. Grimmjow grimaced as they moved through Hueco Mundo. The power between numbers increased exponentially and he knew it. He wanted nothing more than to rip Starrk to shreds and put him in his place...but he knew that would be the death of panther Arrancar. "Shut it, Nnoitra," he growled quietly as they approached a group of Gillians.

"
    How's it going, Captain?" A somewhat high voice asked in the darkness. The room was large, but dark. As the mouth twisted into a smile, purple eyes opened, eying the prisoner. "Come on, Captain, I'm sure you can take more than that. You are a Captain after all," Kyo Tiburon address Captain Sohma with a laugh every time he said the word 'Captain.' It was a tone of insult. To Kyo, Sohma would always be a Vice-Captain. The real Captain of the Tenth Division...he was more of a Shinigami than Sohma...though that didn't help him in the end. "Why so quiet? You had so much to say earlier!" Kyo cackled, stepping out of the shadows. The room he was in was a large cavern with the ceiling so high, it wasn't even visible. It was bare, except for a set of doors behind Kyo. On the other side, Vizards kept watch. On the inside was an elevated platform against the far wall. Kyo used a Sonido (having given up Shunpo long ago) and landed on the platform. Hanging from the wall was Captain Sohma, barely conscious with blood dropping from his mouth. His arms were outstretched, as if he was crucified, and covered in the vines of the Captain's own Shikai, which were embedded into the wall. Next to Sohma, on each side, was a Vizard, each wearing its mask. "What was all that talk earlier? Something about cutting me to pieces? Smashing me into a pulp? I believe you said something about smothering me with that Zanpakuto of yours?" Kyo inqu1ired, stepping closer, his voice raising which each question. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT BIG TALK, CAP-TAIN?!" He demanded, his voice suddenly getting deeper as he screamed. Getting only a groan in response, Kyo cracked a smile again. "Now...where's Starrk with those Hollows?"

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

Iggy for some reason had suddenly taken a position on Noire's shoulders, so she was sitting on the other Captain, in a shoulder carry type thing. She pointed forth dramatically. "Let's go!"
    ...and so... they proceeded to the briefing room.

OOC: Just figured I'd get our little group actually moving there. lol

Ulquiorra listened to Starrk's request before turning his back on the higher ranked Arrancar. This wasn't a sign of disrespect to Starrk, and Starrk would know that. This is just how Ulquiorra was. "If that is what you wish of me, then so be it." he spoke his confirmation, again with his emotionless tone as he began to walk away.

14. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Zenata wasn't prone too fun and games. But his light brow twitched when his speed was playfully challenged. "You got it, Captain." This race wouldn't take long with flash stepping. And Zenata would take nothing less then winning.

As the distance to the end came nearer and nearer, he began to remember what he always known. That his Captain probably knew the majority of Zenata's strengths and weaknesses, were as it was the complete opposite for Zen, who knew nearly nothing about his Captain's power. It made sense, since Sozen was a captain and captains were not known to flaunt their powers around the Sereitei, but it also made challenging him fun. Out racing a captain could be knickname worthy. Not that he cared for fun or a knickname.

~~~​

The Tercera Espada gave a cursory Reiatsu check of the white walled building before her. Noon appeared to be home except for two of her comrades. Which was good to her. It meant something was either happening and things were getting done. Or everyone was bored here and had simply left. Either way, it gave her a chance to speak to someone with a low chance of being randomly challenged to a fight.

One reiatsu source pegged her more then the other and that made her feet veer towards it. Another corner turn through the building and she found none other then the Espada ranked below her. "Ulquiorra." Her head nodded in some semblence of respect. And she did not respect a lot of things. "You wouldn't happen to know if something was going on..would you?"

15. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

As Sozen saw Zenata Flash step passed him, he smile and stayes on Zenata's heel all the way to the meeting keeping his presents too a low. Right before they reach their destination, Sozen stopped. and let Zenata win. When he finally made it next to Zenata, all Sozen said was "We need to get your speed up if you wanna kept up." Sozen thought that Zenata could Use some playful training nothing to strenuous. "Let's go see what this meeting is about, shall we?" Sozen held the door open for his Lieutenant.

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

As Ulquiorra entered the main building of Las Noches, a voice reached his ears, the voice of Tier Harribel. He stared at her, and nodded his head back to her, which was a big thing coming from someone like Ulquiorra. "There is always something going on. I will perceive it all and not miss a single detail." He spoke calmly, and then gestured to the outside, a finger pointing in the direction that Starrk was in order to give Harribel some direction.
    "If you enquire as to the nature of our plans, then the answer is yes also. Starrk will be assembling a group and putting our plans into motion soon. I have been instructed to remain behind here to keep watch over Hueco Mundo. My suggestion would be to see him to find more clarification for your answer." The way he spoke wasn't disrespectful or anything. It was just matter of fact. And it did indeed answer her question.

17. Arch Mana Knight

"That was faster than expected. Come on Naoto." Though it sounded like he gave his Vice-Captain a chance to follow the too, Arashi didn't give her one. Once more he took Naoto's arm and flashstepped them both after Hatsu, appearing in the meeting room an instant later though he still arrived just after Hatsuharu. He decided to take it slow after having Naoto suffer through going through a new technique. "Sano still isn't around. So...we're early." Arashi folded his arms and looked down at his Vice-Captain. "Since we've got some time, do you mind getting me a snack? I'd rather not go around on an empty stomach." He wasn't being serious, he just wanted to tease her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Starrk...he was busy napping in Hueco Mundo. Why? Because he's awesome. B|

18. Aura Goddess

Naoto shook her head lightly and pulled her hand away from her Captain's grip, rubbing her forehead as she looked around. He needs to stop doing things so sudden. Sighing out lowly Naoto took a step away from Arashi and looked around, seeing the three of them were the only ones there. She clasped her hands behind her back as she stood beside Arashi before a frowned formed on her lips as she looked up at her Captain. "I am not getting you any food," she stated, glaring at the man before averting her gaze elsewhere. "The alcohol you have in your system should be good enough."

19. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Kobayashi smiled towards his fellow captains. He pulled a small notebook out of his pocket and began to write. "Hope this doesn't take to long well at least its time away from paperwork." He soon remembered though he would have even more paperwork when he got back.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kaya smiled as she flash stepped ahead of her captain. "You better stop talking Mugi or your going to lose" she said as she kept moving towards there destination. Her captain was stronger then her but she was sure she was faster then him. She wonder who was all coming with them and more importantly if she was strong enough without using that thing, ... she wouldn't even tell her captain about her mask.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Nnoitra laughed at Grimmjow "Shut up? Go ahead Grimmjow make someone else want to kill you." Nnoitra hated Grimmjow but he could finish this mission without killing him. Grimmjow was only one rank away from him but one rank made all the difference.

20. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Mugi watched as his little lieutenant flash step right past him and taunting him."Hey that's not fair, I'm not flash stepping.....but if you want to play that way, we can.He said with a smile, and then showed her the reason on why he was a captain. He passed her like it was nothing. He was one of the fastest Captains in the Soul Society, and he wasn't even using Shikai or Bankai right now."Hey Kaya, I will be waiting for you at the meeting room, but if you can beat me by some miracle, I will give you the week off when we get back from this mission.And then with that said, he took off further ahead of her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.