|Bleach| War of the Masked

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

The only disturbance on his face was a slight twitch on his right cheek as he realized that he was slighted. The fact that his Captain pulled a punch was disheartening. But it only strengthed his resolve to get better then he already was. He rolled his right shoulder as he politely waited on his Captain to pass him into the meeting room before sulking mentally after him. Once he was inside, he took his place in the meeting room before sizing up everyone and not hiding it.

2. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Kaya laughed of course she wouldn't win "Mugi even if I won you would disappear under a tree somewhere and nothing would get done that whole week." She could show her captain however that her speed increased since the last time they raced. She starting running full speed and went into 3 flash steps one after the other. She wasn't the weak little girl everyone thought she was.

3. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Mugi whistled as his lieutenant was starting to catch up to him."Wow Kaya, when did you get fast all of a sudden. You might actually beat me, and I might actually have to do work......"Mugi said with a smile on his face. He knew he could beat her no problem. The meeting room wasn't that much further ahead. He started to think if he should let her win or not. Be nice to his lieutenant and let her have the week off, or win and make her do most of the work as usual. He started to slow down his speed so she could catch up to him."This is it Kaya, all or nothing, you think you can beat me?

4. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Kobayashi looked towards Fifth Division Captain Arashi Zanshou and his Lieutenant Naoto. He walked towards them "hey don't tell me you 2 are arguing again." He smiled "Nice to see you both again never thought I would get out of my office alive without being eaten alive by paperwork.
    ---------------
    Kaya smiled at Mugi. "You must take me for a idiot Mugi" she whispered to herself. He was of course slowing down so she would stand a chance. She loved him like a brother and she didn't know what should she would do with a week off. Mugi was the only family she had left and the only person she could really talk to. She focused all of her reiatsu into her feet and ran as fast as she could. As she reached close to the mission room she felt weak "All those flash steps in a row really took there toll but you still have energy to burn captain." She smiled "Can't tire myself out before the real mission starts I will win next time"

5. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Mugi could feel his lieutenants spiritual energy get weaker as she kept pushing forward more to try to win. He had this race in the bag from the start, but today he felt generous. He came to a stop and jumped backwards to get behind her, and he started running at her, and then scooped her up in his arms."We'll finish this race together Kaya, how does that sound?He said with a smile on his face looking at her. He kicked in gear and they had made it to the mission briefing room. He put her down outside of the room and then opened the door."Ladies first"He said with a smile, and gesturing towards inside the room.

6. Arch Mana Knight

"Aw. Come on. What if I said plea-" Arashi stopped midsentence and looked over at his fellow captain. He shook his head slowly as if trying to deny that the two were at it again. "It's just...well, you know how women are." He smirked and patted Naoto's head, soon removing his hand before she had a chance to swat it away. Arashi folded his arms, his hands disappearing into the sleeves of his haori as he shrugged at Kobayashi's comment about paperwork. "You know...being the oldest captain of this group, I'd think that I would have some story to tell you about how there was less paperwork back then. ...Well I don't. Back then, there was just as much as there is now. Though the Vice-Captains have gotten better over the years." He nudged Naoto with his shoulder as he finished speaking. Arashi then godmodded the other captains to the briefing room, mainly Bushy's and Bueno's characters. When were you under the impression that Arashi wasn't Aizen, bitches?

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"personally I feel that lieutenants have become lazier than the ones from long ago, but that may be due to the laziness of my past few lieutenants. Its something I have to remedy" Sasaki said coldly upon entering the meeting room. Giving a nod to those present , Sasaki closed his eyes and stood as he waited for the meeting to start

8. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Kobayashi smiled at Sasaki. "You may be right but at least there here for us". Kobayashi smiled disappeared when he thought of his own lieutenant and her death at his hand after his transformation into a Zanjen. He smiled hopping no one noticed but he was sure the captains did notice. "Well now looks like were missing a few people."
    -------------------
    "Mugi" Kaya smiled at what he just did he never ceased to amaze her.She turned around and hugged him "When we get back i want a rematch and no holding back this time." She smiled at him and turned around and entered the room. "Coming captain?"

9. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yes kaya, I'm right behind you.They walked into the meeting room, where there was already people here as well. Mugi then bent over and whispered into kaya's ear"It would appear that we are late lil sis."He then stood back up straight as he was walking behind her."Greetings, how is everybody doing today?He said with a smile on his face. He took note of all the other captains and lieutenants here. Something big was going down for this many high ranking shimigami to be here.

10. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

Shinjiro is sitting quietly on the floor in with his legs crossed. His sealed Zanpakuto is lying on his lap. He is performing Jinzen to communicate with his Zanpakuto, Ryukotsusei. As his still body sits in the nearly empty room, Shinjiro is speaking to his Zanpakuto in his inner world. His inner world is a large and barren wasteland. Strewn all about the desert are empty houses and withered trees. He is standing in the middle of the houses, with a large, draconic creature standing in front of him. The scaly red skin and large claws lying close to Shinjiro. A voice comes out of the beast, a voice with a hint of sorrow in it, "You have yet to learn what our relationship is. Why I have taken the form I have taken. Only when you understand, will you be able to utilize my power to the fullest extent." Out of breath, Shinjiro just stares at the gigantic beast, trying to understand the words that it spoke.

Meanwhile, in another room, Ryu paces his room impatiently. His desire to fight can barely be contained. He wants to sate his desire but has no way to do so. With no way to do so, he is beginning to become very annoyed. "Dammit, dammit, dammit!" His fist flew against the wall. Another hole in the wall among the other hundred holes that were already in the walls and floor. "When is it going to finally be time? When will the damn invasion start?!" Ryu is gripping the handle of his sword tightly, eagerly waiting to unsheathe his sword and engaging in raw combat.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for forever. Dealing with graduation stuff. That, and I couldn't find a proper moment to jump in.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: No worries, No Heart-X, I got behind, too! Alright guys, I'm putting this into full-swing. In a few posts, we'll be heading towards a gate. Whoever doesn't go through the gate will be left behind. I'm not doing a headcount, so I'm assuming everyone is in the meeting room (from Soul Society's side). If not, we're plotpowering you there. Also, Espada Shinigami and Arrancar...just work on getting together for now. Your time is coming soon.
    BIC:
    [​IMG]
    Sano looked around at the rather large group of Shinigami that he had assembled. The Captain Sohma Retrieval Squad was composed of mainly Captains and Vice-Captains. Would Soul Society be alright without them? He shrugged it off. "Alright then, let's get started," Sano addressed all of them as he stood in front, facing the lined up Shinigami. His eyes quickly glanced at Hatsuharu, who was staring daggers at him. "Most of you Captains know me, but the rest may not. I am Captain Sanosuke Toresai of the Eighth Division. You were all called here to take part in the Captain Sohma Retrieval Squad," he let it sink in for a moment before continuing, "As most of you are no doubt aware, Captain Sohma of the Tenth Division had disappeared a few days ago. He had volunteered to check out a disturbance in the Dangai Precipice World, the gate connecting Soul Society with the Living World. Supposedly," he emphasized the world, "Captain Sohma never made it to the gate. Even more peculiarly, the Janitor of the Dangai was reported to no longer be periodically sweeping the Dangai. Soul Society has reason to believe that these two...disappearances are connected. Also, along with most other Shinigami disappearances and strange events, the Espada is suspected to be the cause. Though we have no clues to start the investigation, the Captain-Commander suggested we search the Dangai Precipice World for clues. Since the Janitor is missing, there is no danger in there. I will be leading this squad. Captain Arashi Zanshou of the Fifth Division," Sano pointed his colleague out, "will be second-in-command for this mission. We leave at once. Any questions?"

12. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Mugi stood tall and firm among the other captains and vice's in the room that were also on this mission. He stayed quiet throughout the whole introduction of captain Toresai and the speech about the mission. After he was done talking, he asked if anybody had any questions about the mission. Mugi's eyes ran back forth looking at everybody waiting for somebody to speak up, but it looks like he would be the first. He raised his hand even though he didn't need to and took a step forward and proceeded to speak."If there is no danger, then why is this mission comprised of nothing but captains and lieutenants. Seems overkill to me, so what is it that the old man isn't telling us....?He said with a serious look on his face as he was eying Toresai

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

Iggy immediately bounced up and down excitedly and raised her hand. "I know! I know! Pick me!"
    but despite her begging to be picked, she just spoke up anyway without waiting for an answer. "It's because he meant that the lack of danger is from the cleaner being absent from the precipice world, so we don't need to worry about being swallowed by it. However, since Captain Sohma disappeared mysteriously, the same could possibly happen to us. Especially if there is Espada involvement."
    She stopped her frantic moving and excited tone and just nodded her head knowingly. "We all know how strong those guys are. If you think about it really, there is nothing else the Bearded Old Man could have done. Mhmm."
    She looked at Sanosuke happily to see if she was right, despite being pretty sure already.

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

"I'll be perfectly honest; I'm happy with what I know already." Noire chimed in, which raised the question of whether she'd listened to him at all or not.
    "We've got a mission, so we'll complete it. Simple as that. Piece of cake, right?"
    Of course, she had a feeling things weren't going to be quite that easy. But that just made things more fun in the end.

OOC: Sorry this is short, but it's all I got right now.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Ryou just stood there and listen to what Captain Toresai said and remain in his thoughts. If the mission requires this many captains and lieutenants, then it's probably not as easy as it seems. He chose not to say anything, mainly because he figured that any question he had would get asked by someone else.

16. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

"Well we shouldn't question the old man he has a reason for everything." Kobayashi said "If he thinks we all should go then its a serious matter." "So we head to the Dangi Precipice World and looks for clues and if any hollows or Espada get in are way we take care of them Sounds easy enough." This could be the chance the espada wanted to take out some of the strongest Shinigami.
    "I will follow your orders Captain Sano I completely trust you my friend"
    --------------
    Kaya stood next to her Captain listening to what everyone had to say. Were these Espada really that powerful and was she strong enough to defeat them if they would appear. She took a deep breath "So when do we depart Captain Sano"?

17. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Mugi listened to all the others speak up about the mission like it was going to be nothing. Mugi has been a captain for a very long time with some of the other captains, and he knew when the old man wasn't telling them everything. But this mission alone told him that it was probably going to be a suicide mission. Captain sohma wasn't a pushover, he could fight when need be, and sure the espada were strong, but so are captains. He had sneaking suspicion that captain Sohma didn't just lose that easy. Maybe he betrayed us as well. Mugi quit thinking about while he was ahead, and just closed his eyes and step back in line with the rest of them, he lowered his head and let out a sigh saying nothing more on the matter.

18. Arch Mana Knight

Arashi wasn't surprised that he was placed as being Second in Command for the mission. He had been Captain longer than the rest of the group though his attitude never showed it. He was someone who kept plenty of his own secrets. It wasn't uncommon for captains to have plenty of secrets, they secretly kept plenty of secret secrets...secretly. In fact...

"The Old Man's just worried that we'd come up against the Arrancar as well." Arashi spoke up, keeping his tone light. "I suppose we should head out now. Sohma's probably out there somewhere worried about us. Though he'll probably be disappointed I didn't bring him a snack." He shrugged and shook his head. "Guess he'll just have to deal with it." Arashi turned towards the room's exit. He motioned for the others to head on through. The faster the mission was over, the faster he could go back to doing something. Though Arashi hadn't planned far ahead enough as to figure out what that something was.

19. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Zenata was scared. And he briefly wondered if that was normal. He kept quiet though. He had no questions, therefore there was no need for answers. He absorbed the knowledge around him. And the smallest Captain was right. For a job of this level of danger. Only Captains and their vices would be expected to handle it. He took a deep breath. And wait looked up at his Captain to see if they should follow Captain Arashi's leave.

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"hmph very well then" Sasaki said turning away and followed Arashi out of the meeting room. Nothing from the meeting was surprising in the least. Sasaki had already done his research upon the mission despite being informed that he was to be a part of the mission. He could not say he wasn't surprised that he was chosen to take part in the mission but nonetheless a mission was a mission in his eyes and there was no further thought that needed to be placed at the moment. All that really mattered was gaining the best results. It had been like this for all his mission in the many long years he was a captain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.