|Bleach| War of the Masked

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

Sozen smirked then looked down at his liuentant and asked "Do you think you can handdle it if we go cause if not we can just stay here and watch...." He was waiting for Zenata reply when he decided that he would need the experiance any ways. "I think you can handle yourself,.... If not I will be there to help...." Sozen had plenty of faith in his liuentant but something seemed off but he smiled through it anyways as he walked towards Arashi, out of the meeting room.

2. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Kobayashi smiled "Well we better not get left behind shall we." He closed his notebook and left the meting room behind the others. What could possibly go wrong he thought.
    --------------
    Kaya looked towards Mugi and saw the look on his face. "Mugi whats on your mind?" She saw everyone was starting to leave the room but she still kept her voice down. "Do you really think this is just a rescue mission or are we going to war?"

3. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

"Whatever this is Kaya, it's going to be extremely dangerous. I want you to stay close to me on this one, I don't want anything happening to you. And I need you to listen to my every order, so if I tell you to run, you run. If this mission goes a foul, I want you to return and tell Captain Commander of what happened."Mugi said with under his breath to Kaya with some worry in his voice. He started fro the door so they can leave on there mission."Let's go, Kaya......"

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Ryou was next to follow behind Captain Arashi. He still had some questions his mind, but he figured that he'll answer them on his own. Well, I did want something to cure my boredom. He thought as he left the meeting room.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: Jesus, I just noticed that there's 14 Shinigami on Soul Society's side. This is a large squad.
    BIC:
    [​IMG]
    Sano nodded as they all started walking towards the gate. He noticed Hatsuharu walking near him, but before he could talk to his friend, Hatsu dropped a few steps behind him, putting some of the others between them and dodging Sano's eyes. Sanosuke frowned. Hatsu was still obviously mad that he wasn't chosen to lead the squad...no, that wasn't it. Sano knew Hatsu almost as well as he knew himself; if anything, Hatsu should be glad that someone else was given the authority, hassle, stress, and potential of blame (in case of failure) so he could focus on his Captain and brother. Sano made a mental note to ask as they approached the gate. "Captain Zanshou," he began, lowering his voice as he approached the Fifth Division Captain, "I'm sure you know why you are on this squad. But does your Lieutenant?"

"There you two are!" Kyo exclaimed as he approached two of his allies: Masa Ronin and Shinjiro Ito. He had left his prey with the guards, and instead decided to rally his troops. IT was almost time after all. Kyo smiled, a low growl escaping his throat. "I have a mission for you two."

6. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

Getting out of his Jinzen state, Shinjiro is out of breath. Exhausted from the intense mental training he just underwent, he looks up at Kyo. "Is it finally time? Is this thing finally going to start?" Shinjiro leans back, using his arm to hold himself up. In his mind, he can clearly hear his Zanpakuto speaking, "Understand what tethers us. Understand why I have taken this form. Understand, and you will be able to use my power to its fullest extent." Shinjiro, frustrated to no end, is trying to understand what Ryukotsusei is telling him. He feels that he is close to the answer. The answer to the question is within his grasp, and yet he can't reach it. Something is blocking him from the answer. An answer he knows. The answer he needs. He knows that knowing how to use Bankai will be crucial to his survival in the battles to come.

7. Arch Mana Knight

After being approached by the Captain, Arashi took a short glance over at Naoto before returning his attention towards Sano. It was an odd question that he asked. Why did it matter as to whether or not she knew? "Of course she knows why I'm here." Arashi responded in a low tone so that the others would not hear. He kept from saying any more, even if he didn't truly answer Sano's question. He clasped his hands behind his back as he walked with the others, thinking to himself for a moment. "This little trip isn't going to be a pretty one." Arashi added in.

"Finally. Will anyone else be joining us?" Masa grinned from behind his Hollow mask as he released the mask leaving only traces of black spiritual energy to flow off of his face. He had been training to hold the mask in place longer than before and it seemed to be going well. He was not even tired from having it on. Though for some reason, this would not allow him to go beyond Bueno's limit of posts of Vizards wearing their Hollow masks. "Is it time yet, jefe?"

OOC: Jefe is Spanish for "boss" for the few of you who don't know.

8. Aura Goddess

Naoto kept her eyes forward as soon as she heard Captain Toresai start the meeting. She already had an idea of what was happening, only by what her own Captain had briefly told her. However, she and many others were needed and she was not about to reject her. With all of these disappearances, I just wonder if someone else is going to end up disappearing. The young woman bit her lip lightly at the thought; she was afraid of what might happen, however, she couldn't show it. She didn't want to show it.

As soon as she heard Arashi be named second in command, Naoto's brows perked up and she quickly turned towards her Captain. Her lips parted as she wanted to say something but quickly closed it and faced forward again. She was incredibly surprised, but then again, she figured she shouldn't be. Besides his manner, Captain Zanshou was strong and smart. A small smile formed on her lips, kind of happy to know her captain was second in power in the group, however, the smile quickly faded, seeing Captain Toresai approach Arashi. The low tone peeked the girls' interest. Her eyes narrowed as she watched Arashi quickly walk away; she momentarily turned her attention towards Sano before quickly following after Arashi. "Everything okay?"

9. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I just got all the way caught up and found out...not that much has actually happened. Yay! :D

Captain Sohma was in Espada's grasp. The ball was definitely in his allies' court so Hanzo assumed the Soul Society would be mounting an attack sooner or later. He loved the idea of fighting them. Not just fighting, but winning. He could feel his murderous urge rise again. He wanted to rip them into tiny pieces, incinerate those pieces into microscopic ashes, and then...wipe the ashes up with Handi-Wipes so there wouldn't be too much of a mess. Hanzo came upon Kyo and the others as he strolled and sped up his pace.

"But you aren't leaving me out of the fun are you?"

Called out Hanzo as he walked towards Shinjiro, Masa, and Kyo. The Espada grinned and licked his lips at the thought of real combat. Hell, at the thought of something to actually do. Waiting around with a captured captain for an invasion with no exact date wasn't exactly exciting. But now...now the former Soul Reaper could feel the eagerness build within him again. The hunger, the STARVATION! He felt his spiritual energy pulse for a second and then waver, resting a hand on his zanpakuto's hilt to soothe Beast if only momentarily. Hanzo would definitely need to train with his zanpakuto more. However, he shook the thought and stopped as he stood beside the other men and awaited Kyo's orders.

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    "Hmm," Sano sighed as he looked down, crossing his arms. With Arashi's...situation in mind, Sano worried about the mission's success. Then again, Arashi himself may be the ace in the hole they need. 'Guess we'll see, then.' He looked up as they approached the Senkaimon, the dimensional gate of Soul Society. On either side of the gate, there was a guard. The two guards wore identical clothes. On both of their faces, a white band was wrapped around the eyes, tied between them and dropped down to cover their mouth. Even as Captain, Sano was still unnerved by some of Soul Society's "special" groups. "I'm Captain Toresai," the Shinigami replied as he stopped, "We're here to-"
    He was stoppped by both guards simultaneously raising a hand. They moved like mirrors of each other, mimicking every action the other did and moving in perfect harmony, without saying a word. The guards nodded, dropping their hands, looking at each other, and then turning to face each other. They paused and then raised a hand to each other, their palms touching. Their was a faint glow around their hands and then each guard pressed against the gate. The stone of the gate shook and rumbled before the center disappeared, revealing only a bright light. The entrance to the Dangai was open. The guards turned to face the Shinigami again and bowed, keeping their heads low, and each raised an arm to beckon them to the gate.
    'Uh, duh!' Sano realized that the guards would have already been informed. The ritual of opening the gate caught him off guard, though he's seen it before. "Well...thank you," he thanked the guards and received no reply. "Let's go!" He darted forward, being the first to enter the gate.

Kyo grinned. "Mind your place, Hanzo, this mission is not for you. You'll get your fill here." The so-called leader of the Espada turned to Masa and Shinjiro. "We're expecting...guests. A certain one is of...relative importance to me. You are to deliver a message to him. Ask him..." he paused, his eyes filled with some form of desire, "If he knows the one-eyed man." He paused, but before anyone could respond, he raised a hand to his face and unleashed a large amount of Spiritual Pressure. He ripped his hand away, his shark-like Hollow mask instantly forming and released a roar that shook the area around them and rang through the entirety of Hueco Mundo.
    "
    ALL ESPADA! REPORT TO THE DUNGEON!"

OOC: The Dungeon is the area where Captain Sohma is being tortured. Any Shinigami that isn't posted as entering the gate and any Espada/Arrancar that doesn't report to the dungeon in their next post will be considered inactive and will be killed off. If you control more than one character, post as all of them please.

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Noire yawned deeply at how long things appeared to be taking. This whole mess was a pain, whatever was going on (she had only been half listening). All she really knew was that she was eager to get going, and with the gate to the Dangai opening, it looked like something happening was exactly what was about to happen.
    "Well alright then, let's get going!" she said, disturbingly cheerfully considering what they were headed out for. "Last one through is a rotten Hollow."
    She practically skipped through the gate after Captain Toresai, carefree as ever despite her rank.

~~

"Dungeon... dungeon... which way was it to the dungeon again?" a particularly tall girl said to herself, wandering around the hallway she was in almost aimlessly. She was in this obviously-lost state for at least five long minutes before finally finding a path down, which she assumed would take her to where she had been called from.
    As luck would have it, it did. And she had been so concerned she'd be late, too. Attempting to put on a slightly more formal tone, Neliel spoke to the lone Arrancar that she saw there.
    "What is the reason for your shouting?" she asked him, her expression now completely plain.

12. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

"I see, so we're going to deliver a message to your brother. Well, I can't say I'm overly eager to just chat with them, but I'll do as you wish." Shinjiro rises to his feet, sheathing his Zanpakuto. "Are we going to do anything else, or are we to just speak to him and come back?" He wipes his sleeve over his brow to get rid of the sweat on his forehead.

Ryu, standing with his fist cocked back, ready to punch another hole in his wall, turns to the direction of the shout. He begins to chuckle. His chuckle turns into a demented cackle as he shouts, "AT LAST! THE TIME HAS COME!" Ryu bursts into more laughter. He stops and begins to head to the Dungeon, a grimace washing over his face. Ryu finds himself deep in thought as he runs to the Dungeon. The time has finally come. He will finally be able to fight, he will finally be able to satisfy his urge, get rid of the itch that he feels. As he arrives at the doors to the Dungeon, he kicks the doors open and steps inside, letting out a deep chuckle. Satisfaction clearly written all over his face.

13. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

A sadistic grin creeps onto Hanzo's face as he hears Kyo's command. It wasn't a special mission, but whatever he was being assigned was important as well. "As you wish, Master!" He said, barely containing himself. His spiritual energy fluctuated again at his excitement and Beast roared within him. "The time is upon us Hanzo. My- no...our sustenance is just around the corner." The animalistic entity growls in Hanzo's head. Hanzo nods in response to his zanpakuto and immediately takes off in the direction of the Dungeon.

Hanzo reaches the Dungeon in practically no time, entering right after Ryu who saw fit to kick open the doors. "The urge, the hunger, rages within you too, doesn't it?!" He half-shouts as he walks in.

14. Arch Mana Knight

"No problem, everything's fine." Arashi responded towards his Vice-Captain, looking straight ahead as the guards took more than their sweet time opening the gate. He wasn't fond of them and Arashi was sure that they talked behind his back. 'Maybe I beat them in a bet...though I'm pretty sure I'd remember playing against these guys.' He headed behind the two captains, motioning for Naoto to follow him. "I'm watching you. ...Both of you." He directed towards the guards, both of which turned their heads to face him though they gave no further response. "Come on, Naoto." Arashi said as he passed through the gate.

Starrk was already standing beside Kyo the instant after he shouted. His Sonido was unheard and there was no way of telling as to whether or not he had been waiting at the dungeon or if he had traveled there as soon as they were called. "No need to be so loud." Starrk spoke halfheartedly, his eyes darting over towards Kyo momentarily before he walked straight ahead to take his seat. Of the Arrancar, only Starrk had a chair. Though there were many reasons behind this, the most simple explanation was simply because he would kill any others of his kind that dared to be seated in his presence.

Masa stood in place and braced for Kyo's spiritual pressure. It was larger than his own but it was something he had grown accustomed to. Masa never battled on terms of brute strength so he had never developed his own energy to the extent of the other Espada, though it was not something he needed with his Shikai's ability. "Understood." Though he wanted to make a joke at Kyo's expense, Masa wasn't willing to risk getting mutilated for a poor jest. He headed over to the dungeon quickly before "Mr. Bone" could have a chance to kill off this character. 'Suck it, Bueno!' He thought to himself as he arrived at the dungeon.

15. Aura Goddess

Naoto frowned slightly at Arashi's comment and quietly followed behind him. She stopped for a moment and stared at the gate; they were finally going through, and she couldn't help but feel nervous about it. She wasn't sure what would end up happening, but with a large group like this one, she hoped there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Inhaling deeply, Naoto ran forward, catching up with Arashi. She averted her attention briefly towards her captain before turning it towards the guard. A frown graced the girl's lips, automatically assuming Arashi must have had some form of quarrel with them. She could only hope Arashi would behave while on this mission. Sighing lowly, Naoto kept close to her captain, stepping through the gates right behind him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.