Blood Knight Resurrection Series [My Own Series]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Loriah, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Loriah Banned

Hey guys. I'm trying to make my own anime called Blood Knight Resurrection. It's REALLY violent, so it has a whole lot of action in it. Hope you guys enjoy. If you have any suggestions, I'll gladly take them. DO NOT COPY.

SUMMARY OF THE STORY: Ever since Rei was born, her parents had told her she had extraordinary abilities passed down from a God. Before her parents death, Rei's mom gave her a necklace: the Eye of the Dragon. This necklace was said to have a spirit of a dragon god that could protect anyone who has the power to wield it. The Rengades, however, had sensed that Rei would be a threat and sabotaged her parents, making her an orphan and a target. Now an older girl, Rei learned how to protect herself from the Rengades and sworn to protect Lerona. [The continent in the story.]

EPISODE ONE
    A KNIGHT'S OATH

DARKNESS--DARKNESS ENGULFS ME AS I FEEL MYSELF FALLING TO MY DEATH. I WILL NOT DIE--NOT JUST YET... WIND WHISTLED BESIDE ME AND I CLOSED MY EYES, PRAYING FOR ONE LAST CHANCE AT LIFE. THEN, MY WHOLE BODY GLOWED WHITE AND I BLACKED OUT.

“Commander—I think we should go now…I don’t think she would survive that fall.” A soldier looked hesitantly over the ridge into the darkness below. The Commander gives a nod of her head. “Alright…” Then, a huge explosion rattled the ground and arrows of light shot out of the pit and stabbed nearby soldiers in the chest.

What am I doing? What? It almost seemed like someone else was controlling my body while my soul lingered beside, not taking control. As I looked down, I see fallen soldiers with blood trickling down their mouths. Suddenly, my whole body glowed even more brightly as if it was charging for another attack. I’ve got to stop—I don’t intend to kill… I let out a scream and arrows of light shot out of my body, forming into the shapes of dragons and annihilated the rest of the soldiers.

My eyes shone brightly with anger as I looked at the only person left on the field. The Commander. If only if I could kill her then I could avenge my parents… I took out two of my crescent long-bladed swords from the satchel attached to my back and zoomed towards her. The Commander looked at me with amazement and dodged my attack easily. Her gaping mouth soon turned into a smile. “We’ll see about that.” She snapped her fingers and she disappeared into the shadows. I felt myself losing reality and I collapsed onto the ground.
    Looking down at the valley below him, Kitaru saw some people laying down on the ground as if they were knocked out. Then, he spotted someone with long silver hair. I wonder— Kitaru then ran down the cliff and reached the place where he saw the soldiers laying on the ground. He nudged one with his boot and noticed that the soldier was dead. How could such a thing happen? Kitaru looked around and then noticed the girl, her face pale yet still breathing. He grabbed the girl then lugged her over his shoulder and walked down the cliff.

Rei… Someone’s calling my name… I opened my eyes weakly and looked around, seeing that I’m in what looks like a shack with pictures and maps hung against the wall. I put a hand to my head since it was still throbbing from my last encounter with the soldiers. “Glad you’re awake.” I turn and I see a boy about my age with pointy brown hair wearing armor and a scarf that covered his neck.

When I noticed the boy, the first thing that I did was grab my swords, which weren’t there. The boy let out a laugh. “Glad I took them away since you’ll probably use them to cut me down.” I narrowed my eyes. “Who are you really?” The boy grinned. “My name’s Kitaru—the great warrior of Kerlo!” “Kerlo you say? I haven’t heard anyone named Kitaru…” Kitaru crossed his arms against his chest and sat down in a nearby chair. “Well—I was lying about the ‘great warrior’ part, which is supposedly my brother’s title by the way.” “This brother of yours—is he a Blood Knight?” Kitaru scowled. “Why do people always ask that question when they already know the answer? Of course he’s a Blood Knight!” I put my hands up in a calming gesture. “Alright—Kitaru is it? Where are we really?” Kitaru smiled in the change of topic. “We’re in the Valley of Almere.”

“Valley of Almere—is that in Yuro?” Kitaru nodded. “Yep—it’s also known as the Valley of the Crescent Moon. Cool, huh?” The name Crescent Moon panged in my mind like I should know what it meant. “Crescent Moon you say? That name sounds familiar…” Kitaru shrugged like it’s not really important. “It’s only named after the sword, Creslon, the silver moon. It seems you have it.” He hands me both of my swords back and I gladly take them. “So, Kitaru—anything I should do since you helped me?” Kitaru grinned like
    the idea dawned on him. “Well—“

“Am I finished yet?” I scrubbed the floor’s shack as Kitaru sat in a nearby chair, putting his arms behind his head like he was enjoying the view. I tossed the rag into the bucket and stood up, putting my arms across my chest and giving Kitaru a pointed look. “You’re not just watching me clean your floors. Are you?” Kitaru scratched his cheek. “Um—“ I grabbed both of my swords and put them in the satchel attached to my back. “Guess I’ll be going now.” I then stomped out of the house.

“Hey! Wait up!” Kitaru raced down the path as he tried to catch up with me. I turned towards him. “What do you want?” I ask. Kitaru stopped for a breather then continued, “May I come with you?” I put my hand to my chin and thought for a minute. “You’re not just coming because you want me as your servant, are you?” Kitaru shook his head. “I’m sorry about that. I’m just…lazy sometimes, alright?” I shrugged. “Alright, but all your allowance belongs to me now.” Kitaru opened his mouth in protest. “What? I’ve done so much to earn that much Krenols! Come on!” I grinned at him. “Just kidding.” Kitaru let out a laugh. “Wow—thanks a lot…” The both of us then ran down the path to whatever lays ahead.

“So, Rei—what about your mother and father?” Kitaru walked beside me as we continued down the long path to the next village. I didn’t answer for a long time, which made Kitaru more curious. “I’m guessing your parents died—is that right?” I turned towards him and I gave him a glare. Kitaru put his hands up in a calm down gesture. “Alright—I won’t butt into your personal life. My family, however, is really poor so I had to leave my home village to become a Blood Knight.” “Blood Knights—what are they really?” Kitaru grinned in the change of topic. “It’s simple really—they’re knights of loyalty and oath who will fight for anyone.” “So—they’re more like mercenaries?” Kitaru grinned. “You got it right, partner! It seems we’ve arrived at the village Olmer.”

The village Olmer was pretty nice since it was a village by the seaside where ships docked. I inhaled the fresh sea salt air and sighed deeply as both me and Kitaru walked to a nearby bar to discuss what we’ll do next. As we arrived at the bar there were a lot of people huddled around a young man who has pointy black hair. He threw some dice at the table and both of them landed on the number four. The crowd erupted in a huge cheer and I looked at Kitaru for confirmation but I didn’t see him anywhere. Great—he wanted to go with me on this journey and now… “Hey, sweetie.” I turn and come face-to-face with the same guy with the pointy black hair. He put an arm around my shoulder, which pretty much irritated me.

“What do you want? I’m pretty busy…” The guy with the pointy black hair purred and curled my long silver hair with his finger, which pretty much irritated me. “Hey, pal—keep away from the hair.” I growl. The guy with the pointy black hair looked offended. “Keep away from a beautiful girl like you?” He leaned in, ready to kiss me, but I grabbed his neck collar and threw him on the ground, causing a lot of people to look at us. “Do not underestimate me.” I say. I stomped out of the bar and noticed Kitaru flirting with a girl. I grabbed his ear and we trudged outside.
    “Ow! What was that for, Rei?” I dragged Kitaru until we were out of earshot from the bar. I turn to him and frown. “Where were you when I needed you the most?” Kitaru smiled stupidly. “You needed me?” I frowned and looked away, putting my arms across my chest. “Well—yeah…I mean no! Well…” “Poor girl needed me…” Kitaru puts his arms behind his head. I clenched my fist tightly. “You…” Anger flared deep inside of me but I tried my best to keep it down. “Whatever. We’re leaving this village.” “Why?” Kitaru asked. “Because I said so! That’s why!” I trudged towards the woods ahead before Kitaru could complain.

As both me and Kitaru walked into the woods, it started to snow, which didn’t seem to worry me a bit since it was late in December. Kitaru, however, couldn’t stop muttering under his breath about a warm shack and some cute girls. “Shut up!” I snap. Kitaru scowled. “Fine. But where are we off to, Rei?” I walked ahead and Kitaru followed, avoiding to get hit in the face by a tree branch. “Well—I’m thinking of going to Lertran where they train the Blood Knights.” Kitaru frowned. “Lertran huh? Alright—I’ll go with you.” I turn towards him. “You sure? We’ll probably be ambushed by robbers on the way.” Kitaru shrugged. “Sure. Why not? I was born for this.”

On the way to Lertran, both me and Kitaru had to stop for rest. I remembered the necklace that my mom had given to me before her death—the Eye of the Dragon. I took off the necklace and looked at it. The amber eye glistened in the dim light of the afternoon. Mom—dad… I clasp the necklace tightly in my hand and hung it back around my neck. I looked at Kitaru. “Ready to move on?” Kitaru nodded. “Sure. Why not?"

Lertran was only a thousand or so miles away so both me and Kitaru had to ride a ship called The Holy to get there. A storm raged up ahead, which got us into a whole lot of trouble. Meanwhile, Kitaru was in his cabin, throwing up at the bucketful while I converged with the captain of the ship.

“So—why do you want to go to Lertran?” Captain Kerlon asked me. “To become a Blood Knight.” I replied. Captain Kerlon’s expression suddenly hardened. “A Blood Knight, eh? Well—let me to you that…” One of the seamen yelled out in alarm. Kitaru appeared at the doorway and pointed up at the sky. I then rushed out of the cabin and saw a huge dark figure hovering over the boat and I knew that we were in trouble.

Flames shot out of the creature’s mouth and seared the deck. I jumped out of the way as a fireball hit where I was last standing. “Kitaru! Where are you?!” I yelled. “Here.” I turn and I see Kitaru hiding behind some crates. I rushed towards him. “What are you doing? Help me defeat the beast!” Kitaru shook his head. “I—I’m not…” “Not what?!” I yell over the roar of another fireball, which seared the hull. The ship tilted to the left dangerously as if it was about to sink in any moment. “Tell me later!” I faced the beast and jumped into the air.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Not what! Not what!! lol

I found it really interesting reading your story, the layout in particular. It's an off variation from the standard, yet it's nice. The plot actually has me interested as well, i'd like to find out what Kitaru isn't ^_^ This is an excellent story and I can't wait to read more.

3. Loriah Banned

Your welcome. This is actually a draft for an anime that I'm currently trying to make. I don't have Adobe Creative Suite just yet so I'll have to draw it by hand. D: