Chikara

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Desolation, Despair, Death and Pain... In a world where life itself no longer exists, one continent stands host to a nightmarish evil.

In the beginning, there were three, born from light with restorative prowess...summoned from different worlds to help cleanse the area by the Goddess of Dawn. They found twisted remnants of humans, animals and plants. Succumbing to the fear and dark temptations they found there, the three separated and hid...or died.

Centuries passed and again children of light and beings of darkness are summoned to the so-called desolate planet. These children, tasked with the same task the Goddess bestowed on The Three Before, wander the last continent in search of the source of the corruption.

Rules~
    1) Follow the RP Arena's rules
    2) I generally write in a Mature fashion...but let's keep violence/sexual content/language/etc PG-16 at best.
    3) Since it is classified as a "crossover" the amount of characters you can have from different video games (I've restricted it to only include video game characters) will currently be capped at 75. I'll be counting.
    4) I insist on at least one OC. Crossover or not, its storyline is genuine and originally designed for OC's... The number of OC's will be unlimited.
    5) If you are leaving for any amount of time, permament or temporary, please inform me. I hate it when people vanish.
    6) There is a solid storyline but feel free to create sub-plots. I intend to make the main plot last as long as possible.
    7) (Gone Naruto crazy) The Lotus of the Leaf blooms twice. Break my rules twice or I recieve complaints twice and you're out.
    8) It's a big continent, feel free to put people miles away from each other.
    9) Please no *actions*. It really irritates me and it's just not proper roleplaying.
    10) Please try to use good grammer and spelling. I'm not saying you have to be perfect but if you don't know how to spell it, there is a number of substitutes for it that are easier to spell. (and I'm not talking about commas, I mean actual word usage grammer) If I catch it...I will aid you. Don't bite my head off.
    11) No God-Modding, Power-Playing, etc...I shouldn't have to even say it.
    12) Reserve Characters and such in the OOC: http://www.kh-vids.net/threads/chikara-character-sign-up-discussion.135660/
    13) The Characters I have are strictly for plot purpose and is well below my own restrictions.

Characters:

Twilight_Nobody13
    Xenree (OC)
    Akii (OC)
    Sei (OC)
    Adrien (OC)
    Ashenvale Novella "Ash" (OC)
    Renee Rayleigh (OC)
    Lucien Sanki (OC)
    Lucretia (OC)

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
    Zack Fair (Final Fantasy Crisis Core)
    Lightning "Claire Farron" (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
    Gaara of the Desert (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Temari (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Shikamaru Nara (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Kakashi Hatake (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Might Guy (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Neji Hyuuga (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Tobi (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Zetsu (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Hidan (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Kakuzu (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Konan (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Six Paths of Pain/Nagato (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Sasori of the Red Sand (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Deidara (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Minato Namikaze (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Sai (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
    Shisui Uchiha (Naruto)
    Kiba Inozuka & Akamaru (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Fourth Mizukage Mei Terumi (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Hashirama Senju (Naruto)
    Tobirama Senju (Naruto)
    Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts 2)
    Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2)
    Repliku (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)
    Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)
    Larxene (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)
    Saix (Kingdom Hearts 2)
    Xion (Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days)
    Braig/Xigbar (Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance/ KH 2)
    Aqua (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep)
    Terra (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep)
    Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep)
    Vanitas (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep)
    Demise(Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
    Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
    Zant (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
    Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
    Yuri Lowell & Repede (Tales of Vesperia)
    Estellise Sidos Heurassien (Tales of Vesperia)
    Raven (Tales of Vesperia)
    Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia)
    Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
    Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia)
    Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia)
    Zelos Wilder (Tales of Symphonia)
    Yuan Ka-Fai (Tales of Symphonia)
    Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)
    Goddess Martel (Tales of Symphonia)
    Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
    Ikuto Tsukoyomi (Shugo Chara!)

master of keyblades

Characters:
    Fang Iceal (OC)
    Xros Hex (OC)
    Kel Striker (OC)

Kazuya Minegishi (Devil Survivor)
    Hiro Kageyama (Devil Survivor 2)

itachilives741

Characters:
    Maskull (OC)

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto Shippuuden)
    Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
    Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII/ Dirge of Cerberus)
    Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2)

NutheadBros.

Characters:
    Samantha "Sammi" Brunel/Pierce [OC]
    Melinda Brunel [OC]
    Miriam Brunel [OC]
    Orvus Brunel [OC]
    Kenneth "True Kenneth" Pierce/Brunel [OC]
    "Higher Powers" [OC]
    "The Creator" [OC]
    "The Author" [OC]
    Kai "Kai-chan" [OC]
    Raoxthu [OC]
    C.S. [OC]
    G.S. [OC]

Character Reserves

Mario [Super Mario Bros.]
    Luigi [Super Mario Bros.]
    Peach [Super Mario Bros.]
    Yoshi [Super Mario Bros.]
    Bowser [Super Mario Bros.]
    Bowser Jr. [Super Mario Bros.]
    Kamek [Super Mario Bros.]
    Dr. Eggman [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Metal Sonic [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Sonic the Hedgehog [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Miles "Tails" Prower [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Knuckles the Echidna [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Kirby [Kirby]
    King Dedede [Kirby]
    Meta Knight [Kirby]
    Bandana Waddle Dee [Kirby]
    Gooey [Kirby]
    Galacta Knight [Kirby]
    Zero/02 [Kirby]
    Sora [Kingdom Hearts]
    Kairi [Kingdom Hearts]
    Donald [Kingdom Hearts]
    Goofy [Kingdom Hearts]
    King Mickey [Kingdom Hearts]
    Vexen [Kingdom Hearts]
    Demyx [Kingdom Hearts]
    Oswald the Lucky Rabbit [Epic Mickey]
    Neptune/Purple Heart [Neptunia]
    Compa [Neptunia]
    IF [Neptunia]
    Noire/Black Heart [Neptunia]
    Vert/Green Heart [Neptunia]
    Blanc/White Heart [Neptunia]
    Commander Shepard [Female] [Mass Effect]
    Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
    Lilith [Darkstalkers]
    Banjo and Kazooie [Banjo-Kazooie]
    Mumbo Jumbo [Banjo-Kazooie]
    Conker [Conker's Bad Fur Day]
    Gregg the Grim Reaper [Conker's Bad Fur Day]
    Ridley [Metroid]
    Samus Aran [Metroid]

SmashFan127

Characters:
    Farkira (OC)

Janus Cascade (Wild Arms 3)

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

In times of need, allies are called forth from different eras of time and different worlds.​

[​IMG]
    "How much of this must I bear witness to before it's solved? It says nothing in here about summonings, nothing!" Pale fingers tore through yellowing pages of an ancient tome, skimming over text and pictures. Frustration hummed in the air around the completely black clad figure, the voice eminating from under the heavy hood definately female. Sweeping the heavy-looking book off the table, she stood, drawing a pure black sword out of her sleeve, "If you can summon warriors of light, then I can summon warriors of darkness for my cause! If you thought I would take this lying down, then you were wrong!"

There has always been war and chaos in the same breath and this time it's no different. She who calls the darkness her home awaits with baited breath for those she calls her champions of other worlds.​
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Akatsuki, Organization XIII, Xehanort and Vanitas, Repliku, Ganondorf, Zant, Demise, Sephiroth and EASTER's own Tsukiyomi Ikuto.

Shifting from foot to foot, each person slowly moved their gazes away from each other and to their surroundings. "This feels awefully familiar..." "Hush, boy." "Hmph..." Vanitas took a decidedly rebellious step away from Master Xehanort's side.

"Ooooh, did you see that, Mr. Zetsu? He's rebelling." Zetsu's yellow eyes didn't move from their spot on Marluxia. "What's wrong with you? Trying to pretend to be something you're not?" Larxene giggled, covering her wide smile with a dainty hand. Shooting the blond a dirty look, Marluxia glowered at Zetsu, "I am who I am because I'm not trying. If I were trying...you'd be dead by now." Tobi's orange masked face whipped between Zetsu and Marluxia, "Ooooh, it's like he's reeeeeeeeeally stupid." Marluxia clenched his hands into fists, "What did he say?!" Hiding behind the conveniently placed Deidara, Tobi shivered, "Scary~" "Hmph, you frighten too easily, Tobi. Hmm." Sephiroth turned away from the bickering group of what he could only discern as lackies and scanned the vast area of charred, gray soil. "This place...is no longer alive. The Lifestream does not flow through here." "That's an understatement. No longer alive is what I'd call a dead pet. This place..." Xemnas looked around and shrugged, "Is just dead." "The entire place looks better than the world I rule over." Zant folded his arms, trying to look like a bigger man than he was. "World you rule over? You controlled a pack of beasts for a few days until the real ruler and her pet came and tore you a new hole to breath through. You shoud just shut up!" Ganondorf smacked Zant on the back, jolting the smaller man out of his high and mighty pose. Demise shuffled his feet until the soil covered his toes, "This world is exactly like it should be...devoid of life. Free of the Goddess' light." Nobody moved as Demise rumbled about the Goddess of his world.

Clearing his throat, Pain motioned for the Akatsuki to move back, "If we're done standing around here. We're going to go search for the woman that called us here." Repliku nodded, "I can show you the way. I've been here before...." "I told you. It's that way, towards the creepy castle-like....thing...wow, she's really outdone herself with this..." Ikuto blinked, rubbing a hand through his hair, "She? You mean you've met this person before?" Their jaws working, Repliku and Vanitas exchanged looks and ended up glaring at each other. "She's not yours." [COLOR=#33cccc]"She certainly isn't yours!" [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]Groaning, Pain's five other paths slowly herded the group towards the castle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#33cccc][COLOR=#ffffff]When the Goddess of Dawn sent out an urgent plea for warriors of light, her words were lost amongst the galaxies, ending in a silent struggle.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffffff]South Western Timeless Beach:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffffff][SPOILER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9obWt.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/R7wjE.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n6jcI.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nPQsW.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7IcE4.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#33cccc][COLOR=#ffffff]With the newly awakened former l'Cie-protector of the Goddess Etro-and now Liberator of Souls; the most talented Uchiha to have ever lived since Madara; The Chosen of Tethe-alla; former Capitan of the Schwann Brigade; and a soul much more tormented and lost than any other.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffffff]Splashing through the dark waters of the beach, Lightning paced as Zelos dropped back to the ground, his red wings disappearing. [COLOR=#ff00ff]"Well?" [/COLOR]She asked, irritated he was taking so long. [COLOR=#ff0000]"I don't see anything but wasteland all around for miles. Was there...something you wanted me to look for specifically...my fair lady?" [/COLOR]He winked at her and recieved only an icy scowl. [COLOR=#993366] "Ah...why don't we just take a break and wait for our friend Shisui to get back." [/COLOR][/COLOR]Lightning folded her arms, [COLOR=#ff00ff]"Your name is Raven...you really trust that guy? His eyes...they were unlike anything I've ever seen before." [/COLOR]Rubbing his chin, Raven smirked, [COLOR=#993366]"Who's to say who I trust. But...you really shouldn't be asking this old man what he thinks of the youngsters these days." [/COLOR]Zelos watched the pair, confused. [COLOR=#ff0000]"So cold, Miss Lightning, and yet...you're so friendly with him. I feel neglected..." [/COLOR]he pouted. [COLOR=#ff0000]"You'll have to get acustomed to that feeling, [COLOR=#808080]I'm afraid. Sorry, Zelos, Lightning...Raven. I found this guy on my way back." [COLOR=#ffffff]Shisui came up from behind Raven, dragging a struggling teen wearing shattered black armor. Lightning took one look at him and he was on his knees, [COLOR=#ffcc00][I]"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry! I...I was just looking around...I wasn't doing anything suspicious..." [/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][COLOR=#ffffff]Shisui patted the boy's head, [COLOR=#ff0000]"No one thinks[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080]you're suspicious."[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][DOUBLEPOST=1357323122][/DOUBLEPOST]North Eastern Ageless Forest:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A SOLDIER thought dead...a Keyblade Master thought lost to darkness...a Guild Leader thought traveling the world...the Chosen of Sylvarant thought in hiding...the Mizukage of the Hidden Mist...and a boy favored by his mother.​
    Zack turned twice before combing his fingers through his hair impatiently, "Ah...this is insane! This place is just crazy looking!" Colette watched him start a round of squats, biting her lip. The blond Chosen's gaze drifted towards the younger members of their group.
    "My name's Karol Capel. I'm the leader of the guild Brave Vesperia! You see, it's really hard being in a guild. Um..." Karol sighed as the boy in front of him continued with the same blank expression. "Will he ever say anything?" Karol looked up to Aqua, who came behind the boy and crouched to meet his silver eyes. "He'll speak when the time is right. By-the-way...where are we? This still looks eerily similar to the realm of darkness..." Sei, their silver haired young friend pointed further into the forest, "This is home.... This is the place where mother was born." Staring at the boy, Colette and Aqua immediately hugged him. "I knew you could speak." "He's so cute!" Suddenly squished between girls, Sei couldn't see when the Mizukage smushed his face into a hug. "How adorable~! I believe he'll grow into a fine, handsome young man." Wanting to add in something, Zack opened his mouth only to feel Karol's hand on his arm. Looking down, Karol shook his head at the young SOLDIER.

Southern Edge of the Continent:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The would-be Keyblade Master, the Princess of Hyrule, the First Hokage of the Hidden Leaf, a man and his dog dragged along by chance, a boy with the blessing of the Goddess and a Shinobi guard of her beloved Kazekage.
    Lloyd peered over the edge of the cliff, brown eyes wide at the sight of the rolling dark waters. "Wow! It's not like the sea in Sylarant or Tethe-alla." Temari shot him a confused look, "You've done this...time...world traveling before?" He grinned and nodded. Slapping his back, nearly causing him to fall forwards into the sea, Yuri pulled back on the white strips of cloth hanging behind Lloyd. "You sure seem happy about it. Must've been some adventure if you have fond memories of it." Terra whistled, drawing their attention to him along with the gentle and quiet Princess standing behind him. "You guys talk about traveling to a different world as if it's either just for fun or a real pain. Master Eraqus told us to go to different worlds...it was neither fun or a pain." Zelda set a gentle hand on his shoulder, "You say that as if you thought about it a lot." Looking away, Terra ignored her, earning him grumpy looks from the rest of his party.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

.:The Koopa King and The Evil Doctor:.​

[​IMG]

"Ugh...not again, that blasted Mario beat me again!" was the single thought going through his mind as his red eyes opened up to the rather dead surroundings in his view, seemingly something didn't seem quite right as the large turtle-dragon started to get onto his feet while slightly confused at his predicament. "Rubble of buildings? Everything looking as though it's dead? Bleakness all around...you know this place could be my second home! Wait, this isn't my Castle!" shortly before spotting what looked to be a blue claoked wizard with his face down on the ground. The turtle-dragon proceded to walk over and picked the wizard up to reveal that he had on a round pair of glasses and also resembled a beaked turtle.

[​IMG]

"Kamek! Explain what just happened, now!" the turtle-dragon yelled loudly at the bespecled wizard. The wizard named Kamek fixed his glasses before he said calmly "Well Lord Bowser, last I saw you fell into the lava because Mario once again foiled your plan..then everything went completely black and swirly and I landed right on my face before you showed up". Bowser immediatly set Kamek down while proceeding to think while sitting on some rubble.

After what seemed like a minute an idea came into the mind of the Koopa King, Bowser stood up and yelled aloud "KOOPA TROOP ASSEMBLE!!!!" and stood there with a large smirk and his arms crossed awaiting for his loyal subjects to come running to him...however only one person came running up to the two resembling a mini-version of Bowser with smaller features and a white bandana as he said aloud confidently "Yes, King Dad?" causing Bowser's jaw to drop and his red hair to slightly blow about in the wind as he asked "That's all?"

[​IMG]

"Looks like it, just the two of us and Junior over there" Kamek explained as he looked around the place before adding "Wherever we are, this is certainly not the Mushroom Kingdom...it's far from it". Bowser Jr. also started to look around their new surroundings before spotting what appeared to be a pair of black legs sticking out from a ruined building where the door used to be "King Dad, LOOK!". Bowser noticed the legs sticking out before he walked over to the legs and grabbed one of them, he then started to pull out a man shaped like an egg wearing red, white and gold with a bushy red moustache, blue tinted glasses and goggles on his bald head.

"Alright, if you're alive then wake up and tell me where we're at if you know what's good for you Egghead!" Bowser explained as he lifted the man by his leg, however Bowser was kicked in the head as the rotund man managed to flip back onto his feet as he stated boldly "You're not going to win this time, The Chaos Emeralds will be mine Hedgehog!" sending the three Koopa Troop members into an awkward confusion as Bowser asked "What are you talking about?" bluntly.

[​IMG]

"Wait a minute, you're not that Hedgehog...who are you and where am I?" the round man asked as he took a look at Bowser, Bowser Jr., and Kamek in curiosity before Bowser proceeded to introduce himself "My name is Bowser and I am the King of the Koopas and future ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom! Oh and this is my son Junior and by assistant Kamek". "My name is Dr. Ivo Robotnik..but you may call me Dr. Eggman" The rotund scientist explained as he bowed before the Koopa King.

"Well it seems like we might just get along with each other...maybe" Bowser explained before Eggman noticed the large castle in the distance and said "Well, it seems that the answer to our little questions may be within that castle gentlemen" before Kamek suggested "Lord Bowser, we should probably go investigate that castle along with the Doctor" and Bowser said "Then let's do it, but I'm keeping my eye on you Doc" while staring at Eggman as the four people started to run towards the castle.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

~Northern Mountain Range~

"Wonder which way should I go." The young dragon slayer murmured under his breath. Since he was used to this kind of thing, the weather and temperature didn't bother him too much. Even though there wasn't anything affecting visibility, Fang still had no way of knowing which way was right. He eventually just shrugged and made his way down. He must've been walking for a good while before he noticed a shivering figure in the distance. "Great. Of all places to end up it had to be in the cold." Xross said, clearly not happy with were he was located. That was when he noticed Fang walking his way. "Help a freezing stranger out?" It was a good thing that Fang was a compassionate guy or else he might've just left him there. "Sure, follow me." Was the reponse he was given, with greatly pleased Xross. The sooner he got out of the cold, the better.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Cursed Castle: Pledge of Allegience...for a price

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Standing in the middle of a dank, dusty throne room lit by only a few blue flame candles. Vanitas and Repliku were staring at the black cloaked figure sitting rigidly in the center of a high backed chair that sprouted several spikes around it's frame with adoring looks. "It's nice to see you again...Vanitas, Repliku." A woman's voice echoed from the figure. Her voice was like velvet; smooth and soft with a touch of a hidden double edged sword. Pain shoved the two teens aside. "You're the woman who called us here. What is this place?" A slight shift in fabric around her hands and a floating hologram of a planet flickered to life before them. "I am the one who called you, yes. This is my home...a planet that is technically dead. This planet is...very special. It was created by it's first King...but I won't bore you with a history lesson. This entire place was created by a massive amount of magical energy. The core of this planet is not molten rock like other planets. And..." she stood and everyone took a step closer, drawn by the radiating waves of a raw power from her, "Hidden somewhere on this planet is a source of intense power..." Sephiroth's interest peaked, "What power?" She lowered her head for a second, a glint of silver showing under her hood, "Power left behind by the First King...the creator of this world. Unfortunately...that power is regulated by several temples scattered throughout this dead world. Even with those temples removed from the equation, the entrance to finding this power is hidden within a very specific location surrounded by thirteen places that look exactly like it." Xehanort, Ganondorf, Demise, Pain, and Xemnas exchanged looks. "What is this...a free for all? Whoever makes it to the power first gets it?" Demise and Ganondorf glowered at the Superior of the In-Between. She sat back down and Ikuto, Vanitas and Repliku meandered towards her side. "It's nice to see you again...are they...?" Reaching a black gloved hand out, she patted Repliku's head, "They're out having a bit of fun. Being cooped up in a world of nothing but grey space gave them a lot of energy." Vanitas edged closer, "You seem well...compared to the last time I saw you." Combing her fingers through Vanitas' black spikes, "For now...I am well enough." Ikuto chewed on his bottom lip as she turned her shadowed face towards him. "And you are?" "Tsukiyomi Ikuto....and this is Yoru." Out from his pocket emerged a tiny, fairy like creature but...as a cat... A Cat-fairy-creature? Yoru nervously waved a cat paw at her and she held her hand out, "Yoru...what are you, exactly?" "I'm a Character...born from Ikuto's dreams, nya." She muffled a laugh in her throat, "From his...dreams, huh?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.