Ciaooo!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by KairiTheLight, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KairiTheLight Moogle Assistant

Hi there :D
    I am kairi,19 years old but don't live on Destiny Island ç____ç (i really hoped so)
    First of all i am so sorry for my worst english D: But i am italian ( but i love speak foreign languages) and i love this site!!
    I am visiting this site for 3/4 years now for the cutscenes and more...so i couldnt resist to sign up here XD
    Even if i am italian i hope we'll be friends and bye!!! XD

Yes , i love Kingdom Hearts with all my heart!!!> w <

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Ciao signorina, pleasure to meet you. Languages are very lovely, and you're doing a great job at English so no worries!

Hope to see you around~

3. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

benvenuti nel sito dove ho governare tutto. io sono il tuo padrone e io dico di seguire le regole e post tutto ciò che voglia annuncio(welcome to the site where i rule all. i am your master and i say to follow the rules and post whatever you feel like posting)

4. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hello and welcome to the site! :D Your English is pretty good. No worries about mistakes. :)
    This is a pretty fun community with a lot to do. I hope you have fun here. See you around!

5. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome, Kairi!

It is a pleasure to have you here with us!
    Your English sounds lovely so no worries.
    I hope that you will enjoy your time here on KHV and make many new friends!

Hope to see you around! ^-^

6. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Welcome to KH-Vids! Your English is pretty good, so don't worry! Be sure to stay out of the spam zone, read the rules, and have fun!!

7. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Welcome to khv.

Use magnets to become familliar to this forum

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Welcome to KHV! Read the rules, have fun, and make plenty of friends! See ya!

9. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi Kairi! :D Welcome to KH-vids! hope you have fun, and make lots of friends. Don't worry about you're english it looks fine, and we have people who fix them anyway. Oh, and I find it cool that you're Italian, always wanted to meet someone from Italy. :D

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Why? Sure, it's chaos in there, but it's also where she can meet the most people. My advice would be to take it slow with the Spam Zone, but totally go in. Like a cold lake on a hot day. It's no fun sitting on shore while everyone else is in the water. Get in there and wade around, meet people, have fun!

Welcome to you Kairi! I hope you can have lots of fun with us during your stay! If you need anything, ask anyone, but mostly the people with the colourful usernames. They're staff and they know the most.

11. Yo, follow rules and stuff.
    Yo English is better than mine when I first started here(Though I didn't start posting till much later) so that's good.

12. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi there! I'm Madoka; welcome to KHV! :D We're glad to have you on board. :) You'll love it here. I know I do; I'm fairly new myself. O.O

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around and I'm sure someone will help. ;3 See ya around!

13. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome to the site Kairi ^^ hope you have fun. Glad to see you like the cutscenes and whatnot.

Make sure to check up on the rules.

You should check out all the other stuff the site has on KH. This is definitely a good place to be for a fan ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.