Clawtooth - Bringer of Storms

Discussion in 'Staff' started by Clawtooth, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Name - Kieran

Age - 17

Rank - Sectional Moderator

Interests - I love music and reading, I love the way that they can both make you feel, happy or sad, and especially, I admire the creativity. I also really love Gaming, video (obviously) and otherwise. I'm a bit of a nerd ... I play Dungeons and Dragons and Magic: the Gathering (sad), amongst other games. I love anime and manga, though I don't read it as much as I should. Some of my favourites include Nodame Cantabile, Kuroshitsuji, Gurren Lagann and Eden of the East. I also really like webcomics, particularly Homestuck (damn you plums for stealing my idea!).

Personality: My, my ... how difficult it is to sum up my own personality ... erm ... well I find social situations kinda awkward, so I don't talk to people in public very often ... I'm quite a quiet person unless I get really heated up about something (granted, if I do then I'm the Juggernaut B1TCH!). I'm not sure what else to say ... My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFJ if that counts XD.

History - I joined the site in early 2007, around the time when KH2 FM+ came out, and I got into Kingdom Hearts when KH2 came out in the UK, these two things were actually fairly close together I think! I originally came here from someone doing a parody series, and I sort of ... loved the community ^^;;. I was inactive for a while, but roleplaying on here got me into the community, and i've been here ever since, though I don't roleplay really anymore ... I really should sort that!

Goals
    - I wish to help to make a friendly and inviting community for people to enjoy and share together ... okay, that was sappy, but true.

Other stuff - I appologise for my attrocious spelling. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you around!

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Great to have you on the team, welcome aboard. Good luck with everything and feel free to ask if you need help. =]

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Welcome to the team. we're gonna have so much funn

4. Stardust Chaser

Welcome to staff, Clawtooth! Great to have you here. 8D
    Also fff yes Gurren Lagann is epic <3.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Welcome to staff. Best of luck to you and the other red people.

6. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Yay, more European people.
    Welcome to the staff Claw :3
    It's going to be fun fun fun with you here.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

We need more Europeans ^^

Well done Clawtooth, looking good in the redness.

8. Jayn

Eden of the East. <3
    I've never really interacted with anyone who's seen it. xD

Welcome and congrats!

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The two games were fairly close. EU KH2 was September 29th of '06 and KH2FM+ was March 29th of '07. So precisely six months apart.

So Welcome to staff. I'm running out of things to say to make people feel like they are special and unique in my eyes. So you get to be just like everyone else (which since they happen to be special and unique I guess you are too)

10. Plums Wakanda Forever

i never said welcome
    I NEVER SAID WELCOME

hi claw welcome to the team hope you are enjoying you staff the past 11 months i hope you are you know the way around so see you later and have fun etc.

PLUMS OUT

[​IMG]