Conflicting Circles Part 1, Luna Conflict.doc

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

ooc: I add some characters so you have someone to talk to instead of randoms all the time.

BIC: Seven came up behinedRyo. "Sir, we will arrive at Luna 7 soon. But we have reports of battle nearby, sir" he said to Ryo, Seven was Ryo's wingman and always tried to stay by his side, on and off the battlefield.

Alistair's Seran came close to the enemy Hound, which looked like it was firing random and aggressivly. "Ametur? No, these shots are at people, panicker?" he said to himself. Instead of charging straight at the Hound he started to go around so he could attack from behined.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"a battle?" Ryo said as he looked over his shoulder and over at Seven and then turned to face him "what is the situation? any information about the battle taking place" Ryo said wanting to get as much info before they charge into battle

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Reports from the Federation state that a single Hound, most likley on recon was discovered by a patrol. Thats all they sent us, apart from that they said keep on track, the captain told me to inform you of this" Seven said to Ryo. "Oh, and we have some news from Earth as well, the Australian Elevator along with its Mass drivers has been taken over by the Empire, they request we hurry up and bring the Shrikers. Why do they keep sending that message about wanting the Shrikers? he said, though the last part was more to himself as he checked his datapad.

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"the Shrikers are a power asset for the Coalitions. They might not be as good as the Strikers or Reaper but they are still powerful. We can't afford to actually lose them to the empire" Ryo said and closed his eyes "if its a single Hound out for patrol we shouldn't worry. We should only home the pilot isn't an advanced one" Ryo said

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Apart from all that the Captain said we should get ready to deploy so that we can escourt the ship in" Seven said turning and going to leave.

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Yjuna seemed almost emotionless while she was controlling each and every movement from deep inside the Hound but when the incoming Seran decided to take a chance at coming at her from behind she made a small smile and began programming the smaller yet more light and agile Hound to use more of a dodging method instead of continuing to lay on heavy fire. She began to move the joystick in a rather quick and fast movement, making the MHW quickly jump out of the way in such a fast manner that the force would of made any normal human pilot pass out in the driver's seat from the erratic movement. Yjuna then began firing a machine gun as her Hound pounced around in quick and short movements. Since Yjuna continuously stretched beyond the limits of the simple machine it began to wear out and pretty soon after firing the last round of shots, the guns jammed and Yjuna was left with a exhausted machine and a simple sword to use, she was planning on fighting to the death even since she was low on adequate weaponry but as she went to charge after them one more time she felt the side effects of the chemicals interfering with her body again, she felt dizzy and held her hands in her head, the MHW she was driving stopped in it's tracks and then toppled onto it's side where Yjuna reached for a new oxygen ventilation helmet because she had accidentally smashed the visor of the other one in when she went out from the episode and pressed the emergency exit button which opened the back hatch on the machine and allowed Yjuna to tumble out onto the cold soil of the moon where she lay on her side clutching her arms in pain, oblivious to the opposing warriors nearby in their own MHW's, it seemed she was going through a seizure of some sort.
    ooc: I'm planning on having this fight end quickly because Yjuna isn't very much of a good pilot xD, she'd probably wear the thing out with all the use she is putting it through.

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

About five Seran inluding Alistair's Seran, surrounded Yjuna and her hound. There was also two Figita's flying above. They all aimed their weapons at Yjuna. "Don't move" the commander of the group said.

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna's hand attempted to make a grab at one of the guns stashed inside of her MHW but her hand fell short of it and finally she tried to do as much as a surrender as she could, she couldn't expect to go back to the empire in this shape nor did she feel like dying so early in the game.
    Yjuna:" Roast me, boil me, do whatever you want with me."

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The hatch of a Seran opened as a pilot came to arrest Yjuna. When he was almost to her the Figita's exploded above them. An imperial carrier with the Royal guard crest appeared above them and started firing missiles at the Seran, exluding the empty one. The others all flew up dodging the missiles and fleeing. The pilot that came to arrest Yjuna went to shoot her but he was shot by Royal Guard Diciples that where landing around them.

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

" What do you think you are doing? I failed you people, so why do you attempt to come to my aid."
    Yjuna said as she pulled herself to her knees achingly and used the gun of the fallen soldier to help her stand up as she looked around weekly at the strange going ons.

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"We are not your pathetic captain, we are the royal guard" said a young man walking towards her in a pilot suit, even though he had his helmet on some of his black hair was covering his face and his eyes where red. "My name is Alex Muir, I am a trainee of the Royal Guard" he said bowing to Yjuna.

12. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Oh? Palacefolk eh? What brings you palace guards all the way out here? Shouldn't you be there protecting the Royal Family or is there some news I am not aware of yet?"
    She said slowly regaining her strength as the chemicals wore off in her system and she was able to stand without assistance, even in her more revived state she still didn't show any respectful gesture to the young man, it was either she didn't care for the need of formalities or the thought just didn't occur to her mind.
    " Well I'm Yjuna Tsuchida, 14th major of the Experimental Soldier Unit. You probably haven't heard anything much about me, I'm not even close to how popular some of my higher colleagues are."

13. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Actually we have heard of you, how no matter what you peers throw at you always seem to survive, this is a talent that is looked for in the guard, you are one of two reasons we are out here" Alex said to her, noticing no return gesture.

14. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna smiled and chuckled as she stirred the toe of her boot around in the bland turf of the moon as she thought over his response in her mind.
    Yjuna:" So you want me to become part of your ranks? Why would you want a worthless and corrupted lab rat like me working amongst those who are honest and perhaps more human then I. I would of accepted on the spot but there is possible thing I would dread about it."
    She said throwing the gun she was using to hold herself up to the side and continuing to chuckle. Actually what was wrong was that Yjuna had a possible chance of seeing her son because long before, when he was only one year-old the child was destined to be put through a series of tests that would perhaps heighten his power to the next level but before that could be done, the child was adopted by one of the members of the royal family publicly to show the Empire their "good will and generosity", supposedly now her son, even as young as he was, he was considered a princely figure now. But even with that, she still despised her son and felt somewhat jealous.
    " I might see "him" though. . ."
    She said thinking out loud, not even caring if the men knew who she was talking about at all.

15. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Um, you ok, and just so you know, you haven't been accepted as a trainee yet, you have to go threw a trial. Now lets head back to your ship" Alex said as he headed back to the Transport.

Alistair's Seran crashed into the emergency net on the Ark, his Seran was missing both arms, both destroyed by the carrier. He heard the head mechanic whimper at seeing the Seran. Once in the pilot dressing room he threw his helmet across the room and hit a locker. "Damit! What the hell was the guard doing out here?!" he shouted to noone, only doing it to vent his anger. None of the other Serans had made it back either.

16. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" Fine, I will go, I'm sure these tests of yours will be nothing but child's play for me."
    She said after a bit of hesitation and she walked towards him and stopped a few feet away and waited for him to lead her there. Her arms crossed and once again lost in thought, she thought it over in her head, wouldn't even matter if the child saw her? He wouldn't remember her anyways and on the plus side he probably had a much more caring and worthy mother now, but she saw her features in his face and it seemed the child had inherited hardly anything from his birth father, the hair color perhaps, whoever his father was for that matter. The pregnancy happened all so fast that she didn't even learn the name or the face of the father.

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

OOC: Alright. Finally joining this thing.

Name: Drake Dwyer
    Birthday: July 2nd
    Description: http://stu004749.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/anime_guy_2.jpg
    Affiliation: Federation
    Rank: Squadron Leader although often works as if he is just Chief Technician
    MHW/Ship: Striker Kai
    History: He grew up in an average home and lived a pretty average life. He struggled in school but it was not because he wasn’t smart, in fact it was quite the opposite. He got very bored with the subjects being taught. He isn’t very strong and often got picked on for it but he learned to shut people down with his intelligence. Unfortunately this also meant he had few friends and found himself often working with machines. He joined the air-force since it paid and allowed him to work on machines for an actual purpose but to his dismay he was a bit too good and approached the managerial ranks quickly. He then transferred into the pilot’s career under the justification that “no one can fly the ships better than the ones that made them†But truly he just didn’t want to bother with the paperwork that got between him and the machines. Over the years he has risen to a high ranked pilot but never truly left the engineering post.

18. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

ooc:All good Mixt.

Alistair sat in the pilot dressing room of the Ark. He had changed back to his normal uniform and was simple thinking of everything that had happened, a royal guard member saved a pathetic lowly Hound. Who had been in that Hound?

The transport headed back to Yjuna's fleet, the trip took half an hour and when they arrived three royal guard carriers, including the one that had saved Yjuna where surrounding the fleets flag ship.

There was a knock on the dressing room door and someone yelled out for Alistair, telling him the Coaltion ship was arriving.

19. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Ah, why is it that we are going back? Aren't we going back to the site of the palace ? Or do you still need to clear things up? I thought those people would be happy to let me go?"
    Yjuna said as she sat down in a seat near the window that peered out into the unchanged vastness of space. She fumbled with the daily news article she had found lying around while she read through it. The people of military hardly had reading material about politics and things back at the palace for some reason. Yjuna flipped through it and studied the pictures that displayed the active Royal family and their seemingless carefree life and of her two year old young son cradled in the arms of one of the elder princesses.

20. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Your fleet commanders have gone rouge, along with three others. The job of the Royal Guard and their trainees are to bring them back under control. Besides your trainee trial is at Luna 7" Alex said coming and landing on the Flagship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.