Conflicting Circles Part 1, Luna Conflict.doc

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

With a sigh Ryo calmly opened his eyes and looked ahead "got to get ready" Ryo said as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket and began to walk away from the window he was staring out of. As he walked he pulled out his key that he used to pilot the MHW "the Reaper...never though they would give me something like that" Ryo said, saying his thoughts out loud

2. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Unlike the empire, we favour skill over blood, its only natural for a top ace to get such a fine weapon. Do you want me to tell the hanger to get the cloak ready?" Seven asked as he followed Ryo.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ryo was a bit surprised at the voice of Seven and looked over his shoulder at him unaware that Seven was following and nodded at his question "yeah it would be best if we got ready now" Ryo said

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Ok" Seven said inputting stuff onto his datapad, after a minute the datapad beeped "They are overhauling the Cloak? I never told them to do that" he said confused clicking on more buttons "Oh, it routine. Sorry Ryo, no Cloak."

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Drake closed up a panel on the Striker Kai as he wiped grease off his face with a towel. He dared not make too many adjustments since he didn't know when he would be called to fly, but he at least wanted to make sure that everything was running on it perfectly. He stood back and looked at it half wishing he could take it out for a spin. Sighing he moved on to a base Striker to see what he could do with it.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ryo sighed but smiled "well it looks like I will have to do without it for now. Thats quiet alright then whatever needs to be done should be done now or else I will regret it in the future" Ryo assured Seven

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Yes sir" Seven said "Are you going to bother with a pilot suit?" he asked Ryo as they walked.

Alistair's Stiker Sniper was finished being tunned, but the actual rifle was still being brought in. The Ark's hanger was filled with work as the enginers readied the Strikers. Alistair's blue striker was put infront of the ships left catapult. Alistair stood on a balcony in the hanger watching.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Noticing there was an audiance Drake walked up to Alistair. "So kid, that beauty yours?" Drake asked, reffering to the striker that was being set up infront of the catapult.

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alistair looked down at the man who appeared to be a pilot. "Yeah, its a niper type, but I'm, told my rifle is still being set up, I guess having only one pilot, or two pilots means they want to have someone ready to launch regardless" Alistair said as he lept over the balcony and floated down.

ooc: They are in zero-g afterall.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Drake nodded as he followed. "It would seem that way, yes. The sniper additions are fairly new so it's only natural that there is extra precaution in setting up" Holding out his hand for a handshake he finally introduced himself "Drake Dwyer"

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alistair looked at the man's hand. "Alistiar Trios" he said, not bothering to shake the mans head as he looked up at his striker. "Mine" he said in awe.

12. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " Oh I see? I'm still at least bit confused, but I guess the way the Guard deals with things are much different then that of the armored forces."
    Yjuna said as she tossed the article aside and waited for them to land, but she wasn't going to come jumping out of the ship, especially with all the tension that was about to form soon between everyone. She was probably going to get laughed at again by her squad members for allowing herself to be rescued by a bunch of uptight "noble guardians" since that is what the people on the ship usually referred to them since they spent most of their time near the palace and not on the battlefield.

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ryo nodded "yeah I best be ready to take off at any moment. I have had a good enough rest" Ryo said to Seven

14. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

When teh transport landed the trainees of the royal guard had the whole hanger crew at gun point. There where even a few of the ship's guards floating dead in the hanger. The transport landed and Alex hopped off as if nothing was wrong. Al threw the ship the crew where being captured and those that fought back where killed with out a second though by the trainees.

Seven turned away from Ryo and headed to the ships bridge.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " Wait, do you think killing them off is going a little bit too far? I mean can't you just throw them into the imperial dungeons or something like that? I don't think they are going to learn anything while dead. Only moments ago I was on the traitor's side, aren't you going to arrest me too?"
    She said following behind Alex hesitantly.
    "So what are going to do about the commander here?"

16. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alex didn't respond, but they walked towards the captains quarters. Some of the trainees where breaking into rooms and killing the occupants, others where escourting crew that had surrendered straight away. Alex didn't seemed bothered by what was happening. When they reached the level the captains room was on it looked like majority of the ships guards had tried to defend here, though they paid for it with there lives. Alex walked past them and when outside the captains room he knocked on the door.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ryo walked over to the change room and got out his pilot suit. It was mostly colored black with some red and blue around it. Once he got dressed he walked out towards the bridge

18. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Seven was on the bridge talking to the captain, the captain looked nervous about something but Seven was trying to make the captain feel better.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"what seems to be the matter captain" Ryo said walking towards Seven and the captain

20. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The Captain put several images on the mainscreen. The images showed an imperial carrier that had the Royal Guard Emblem on its side. "A Federation Seran caught these while dealing with a scout. All the Serans in the squad except one where destroyed" the captain said.
    "The captain wants to wait for the guard to leave before going to Luna 7. I said the guard never attack, they only clean up rouge Empire forces" Seven said to Ryo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.