Conflicting Circles Part 1, Luna Conflict.doc

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Yjuna stood there puzzled while watching the events unfold around her in bewilderment, due to the fact only the trainees of the Guard could commit this much bloodshed without little complaint.

2. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"A man opened the door, he also wore the Guard Trainee uniform and let them in. The Captain sat in a seat behined a desk while a man in the Royal guard uniform faced him. Behined the captain where the remaining guards and behined the Royal guard member stood a squad of trainees. Both sides had their weapons aimed at each other but weren't shooting. "Who are you letting in?" the captain asked. Alex walked in and stood next to the guard member and whispered something to him.

3. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna stood outside of the Captain's office, she knew that it defiantly wasn't her place to show her face there again, especially after being such a failure and a traitor herself. She watched calmly from outside.

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"That's it, I have had enought of this stand off, get off m-" the captain started shouting at them but there was a gun shout as the guard member quickly pulled his hand gun out and shot him. Alex, the blonde trainee and the guard member left the room as the remaning of the ships guards lowered their weapons. After the three where out the blonde one closed the door, suddenly gunfire and screams could be heard from the room. "Now, lets go find a place to talk" the Guard member said.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna for first time in a long time felt a feeling of fear within but she showed little of it on her face as she nodded and followed the Guards, trying to drown the sounds of terror in her thoughts.

6. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

They found a the mess hall which hadn't had any fights in it. The Guard member and Alex sat down but the blonde trainee stood. "Can I get you anything to eat?" he asked Yjuna.

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" No I think I have seen enough chaos today to loose my hunger."
    She said making the fact that she was lying not too hard to see, since she hadn't eaten all day anyways, she had spent most of her time running from the hands of the scientists to worry about a meal.

8. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Come sit down" the Guard member said "I believe you know Mister Muir" he said gesturing to Alex "that is Mister Joshua Lynch" he said Gesturing to the blonde boy "and I am John Ribber, number seven of the Royal Guard."

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna sat down silently facing them as she locked her palms together and wrested them on her lap.
    Yjuna:"Yes, it was a pleasure meeting him just as is a pleasure meeting you two as well. My name is Yjuna Tsuchida, I was part of the experimental unit till now."

10. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"We know" John said "I have read reports of you, I want you to become a trainee" he asked her. Joshua sat down next to her.

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Which makes me wonder, why choose me? I mean there are much better choices in my squad, especially how strong they are and how much more willing they would be to follow orders. Why choose me, I'm just a nobody."

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Would you fire on civilians, even if your commander held a gun to your head?" John asked.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" No I wouldn't fire upon them, that's why your little act back there made me feel somewhat concerned. Those people didn't need to die and yet they were allowed to. Life can't be simply just thrown away just like that, especially after seeing all my childhood friends die for the sake of science."
    She said staring over at them.

14. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Those men are guilty of mass muder, tell me, where you at Luna 2" John asked Yjuna.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" No I wasn't, when did this happen? Maybe I was back having something done in the lab?"
    She said asking them curiously.

16. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"The Federation held their ground, pretty much fought to the last man. Afterwards th fleet that took over vented the shelters into space. No one survived" Alex said looking over at Yjuna "We would never do that. You answer was the first test."

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" This happened? How long ago? I don't ever recall being told this, I should have been told this."
    She said looking somewhat concerned as she leaned her chin into her palm.

18. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Three days ago, this very fleet took part in the battle" Joshua said "Do you think they are evil, the Federation and Coalition?"

19. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" I don't know very much about them actually, all I know is that we have to fight against them since every man I was pinned up against they never have much time to share with me about how they felt."
    She said staring over at the blonde man.

20. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"They fight because people do horrible things, like Luna 2 and there are thousands of instances where the Empire has done horrible things. Almost everyone in the Federation and Coalition has been a victim, or known a victim. Even you your self are a victim" Joshua said. "His point is, they may be our enemies, but they are not to deserve this type of treatment" Alex said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.