Conflicting Circles Part 1, Luna Conflict.doc

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Yjuna:" Yes but they gave me a home after my parents died, if they didn't I could have easily ended up alone on the streets or in some mental home. Anyways if you people hate the views of the empire why don't you break off from them and stop serving their stronghold?"

2. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Who said we hate the Empire, if it wasn't for the Empire we would still be fighting amongest ourselves. No, we hate those that misuse the power of the Empire, like your former captain. As such the Royal Guard have been given the job of cleaning up the Empire and convincing the others to comeback" John said "At the same time we have to steal newer technologies so our people don't die, as is the second part of your trial if you want to join us."

3. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" Well like I said I would join you but . . . being a guard member means you are close to the royal family at times and . . . I just . . . "
    She said looking rather down again, but this time it wasn't because of the chemicals.

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"I know, but you have a chance to be in their life in some way, maybe not as a mother, but mayve to throw your life away so they can live" John said, Joshua and Alex where confused.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" How do you know about that? I thought the whole thing was a secret, only the biological department knew where the child came from."
    She said looking rather puzzled herself.
    Yjuna:" I know but . . . I didn't ask to carry that child nor did I want to."
    She said rambling off about something without even noticing it.

6. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Are you scared?" John asked "Scared that if you see him you will try and take him away to be your own son as he is meant to be?" John said, but there was something behined what he asked.

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" But if I took him as my own, I would try and hurt him again, I wouldn't want that to happen, especially what happened when he was first born, I tried to kill him."
    She said gripping her head in her hands.

8. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"You where in an unfair situation. Anyway, do you accept?" John asked.

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" Fine whatever go ahead . . . "
    She said looking much more uncomfortable as she pulled herself away from the table and ran over to the kitchen where it had been empty now since what happened earlier with the takeover. Yjuna sat in the far corner and hid under counter, just beneath the window where the food would be served.

10. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The three men didn't get up, but their voices could still be heard. "Did you really have to say it like that?" Joshua asked. "She can't stay bound to her past, she has legs, she should move foward, or drown in her past" John said, someone stood up. "Time to go get ready?" Alex asked someone.

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Who are those people to think like that? They never experienced anything like that in their life. They probably grew up pretty well sheltered."
    She said staring at her reflection in the shiny metal outerior of the kitchen.

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Yeah, Yjuna, come on" John called out as the other two stood up and left the mess hall.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna picked herself up and walked over to them, feeling a little bit annoyed.
    " Fine, I'm coming, I hope where we are going is far from this depressing ship."

14. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

They took her down to the hanger and onto a transport. The other Trainees and prisoners where on another ship. John also hopped on the other ship. Alex passed Yjuna a set of casual clothes worn in the Federation.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:"So we are even going to dress up like them? Just to get in? Anyways what is this mission about, are we fighting or negotiating ?"
    She said changing out of her jet black and green sleek form fitting suit usually worn by the girls her age on the ship and into the oddly casual clothing of the federation.

16. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"We are going to steal three Shrikers from Luna 7" Joshua said changing. Alex was already changed.

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" I can't believe we have to steal from them just to get weapons, why aren't the Empire's engineers doing anything to build new models or at least learn from the thing's design and build off of that."
    She said finishing with her changing.

18. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Where do you think they really got the Strikers from?" Joshua asked as he finished getting changed "The moon was our main R&D area, Most new models of their are based of our technology. But the actual frame of the Striker is defferent" Joshua said. Alex stayed sileny, sitting on a chair with his eyes closed, he could be asleep if he didn't have his hand on his sidearm the whole time.

19. Love Kingdom Keeper

Yjuna:" Oh I see, that makes sense I guess, so isn't it not a good a idea to take me along to the moon again? What if somebody recognizes my face, after such a big ruckus I caused?"

20. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"All but one of the Seran's where destroyed and I'm sure that pilot didn't see your face. Besides, this is your trial" Joshua said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.