Conflicting Circles Part 1, Luna Conflict.doc

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Yjuna:" Alright but still I think we should be a little more cautious, we wouldn't anybody suspecting anything off about us, they will be more secure especially after a attack from the Royal Guard themselves."
    OOC: I think I'm going go to bed soon.

2. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Don't worry, we have a plan" Joshua said.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"so there is trouble within the empire and they are trying to clean it up. I guess their is no reason for us to attack them" Ryo said as he crossed his arms and looked at the monitor

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"My main concern is that they might attack us" the Captain said "This is a transport ship, not a warship."

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"they probably would if they want the Shiekers" Ryo said putting out the possibility that they would be the target

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Yjuna:" And what exactly would this plan be? Charging in and attacking is not going to work and plus how they going to trust a bunch of strangers?"
    She said as she sat down in a chair and looked outside the window.

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"But if they where after the Shrikers or Strikers, I would infiltrate Luna 7" Seven said.

"This was planned long ago, we have friends on Luna 7 who will assist us" Alex said, speaking for the first time since they left.

8. Ansem59 Chaser

Well, I don't know if I can agree with it but "Riku is awesome and thinks of everything"

jk!
    Music

Name: Raxtion
    Birthday: February 4th, 2385 A.D.
    Description: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/266/7/f/Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34.jpg
    Raxtion is an ordinary guy who just happened to get caught up in all this mess. Raxtion is not certain about many things but he is certain about one thing. He will stop at nothing to end the empire once and for all. Raxtion is disobedient to his superior's and cocky when he's in the air. While he is a pro at flight combat, his cockiness sometimes leads to him or others getting hurt.
    Affiliation: Federation
    Rank: Raxtion is an Airman First Class, simply because he has just joined the Federation, but is an awesome Pilot.
    Colour: White with a small yellow triangle on it.
    MHW/Ship: LMHW-01 Shriker. While other pilots may rely on power, Raxtion prefers to rely on speed. That is why he enjoy's piloting the LMHW-01 Shriker.
    History: Raxtion was a pilot for the empire but soon realized that many of his missions (Which were to strike down rebellions) were simply wrong. Raxtion had thought about how many rebellions there were and how many people didn't like the empire. Raxtion became untrusting towards the Empire and soon went awall. Leaving behind his career as a combat pilot. When he learned of the Federation and the Coalition, Raxtion signed up to fight the Empire. Raxtion's past of being with the Empire has put him under suspicion by his peers and fellow pilots. Whenever there's someone to blame, Raxtion seems to be everyone's man.

Entering the Fray

Raxtion walked to Luna 5. Everyone was in a big panic because royal whozywhatits were appearing. BIG DEAL! Just because they were chosen to gaurd the royal family didn't mean anything... It especially didn't mean that they had a chance with fighting him in space or the skies.

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Mia was sitting in a cafe in Luna 5, she was waiting for her ship the Ark to arrive tommorow. Because she didn't get out often she decdied to go and see the colony since she was off duty. She had been exploring all day and was taking a break. Most people where panicing because the Royal Guard where in the Luna sector, Mia knew why they where around.

10. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion sat in a seat across from Mia. "Well, hello beautiful!" Raxtion said jokingly to her.

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Oh, uh hello, do I know you?" she asked, grabbing her side arm in her bag but keeping it out of sight.

12. Ansem59 Chaser

Music

Raxtion laughed "HA! Relax kid, you don't know me... I was just messing with you." Raxtion then decided to make small chit chat seeing as how she seemed frightened by him. "So, you hear about those royal whatchamacall'ems? What do you think they're doing here?"

13. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Looking" she said calmly, she didn't let go of her sidearm but relaxed a little. It wasn't often people randomly came up and started talking to her "I think they are looking for something or someone."

14. Ansem59 Chaser

"Eh, go figure... slacking off on the job. Don't they have a royal family to protect?" asked Raxtion. The waiter came up and asked him for his order. Raxtion ordered a coffee. Raxtion then turned to Mia "Hey, do you want something kid? My treat."

15. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"I'm fine. The capital is prtected by more then one hundred royal guard members and their trainees. Sending one fleet away for what ever reason dosen't put the whole family in danger" Mia said to the man, why did she have to be the center of his talk.

16. Ansem59 Chaser

The waiter left when Raxtion had finished his order. Raxtion then turned back to Mia. "The truth is that I already knew that. I was just making small talk. Now, tell me honestly, do you think we have a chance to finish the empire?"

17. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Finish? No, not where we stand. The Empire has thousands apon Thousands of ships alone, lets not include the infantry and MHW's. We don't have the numbers, besides majority of people see the Empire as good guys and the rest of us as bad guys" Mia said, she knew all this from her time at home.

18. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion took a swig of his coffee. He already knew this but wasn't sure how many other people did. If this child knew about their doomed fate, then everyone secretly knew. Yet they were ready to keep fighting? Brave folk. Raxtion never got tired of them. "What's your name, kid?"

19. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Ah Mia Sertance, Pilot Officer on the Federations Ark ship" she said, maybe she should have left the rank and Ark parts out she though.

20. Ansem59 Chaser

"Nice to meet you, Mia. My name is Raxtion, Airman First Class on the Federations Ark Ship." said Raxtion introducing himself "It seems we have more in common than we thought. What MHW type do you use?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.