Conflicting Circles Part 1, Luna Conflict.doc

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"And why is that?" Amy asked, a hint of concern in her voice but mostly mocking/

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"Tomorrow is the biggest battle I will ever be in. I might not survive" Ryo said looking over his shoulders with a smile "must be a relief for you. With me dead I won't be able to bother you anymore" Ryo sad

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"With you gone I will only have to captain to talk to, so I wpuld rather you come back" Amy said "And I hope you don't want a kiss before you leave, I may decieded to give you one if you make it back, I may" Amy said, slightly try to tease Ryo.

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ryo smirked "Never expected to hear something like that from you" Ryo said

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"As I said if you die I have no one to talk to" Amy said quickly.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"you...actually enjoy talking to me" Ryo said crossing his arms "I always assumed I annoyed you" Ryo said looking back at her. He was begining to see a new side to the super soldier he shot down so long ago and was enjoying it

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Amy blushed for a second but it quickl disapered, "I didn't say that, is said if you die I have no one to talk to, and that would be boring, besides, at least your a decent pilot, one of the more decent I have met" She said "And yes, that was a compliment, don't let it go to your head" she said sitting on her bed.

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ryo closed his eyes and smiled at her compliment. For a moment he forgot how deadly and important the next mission was "well then I hope to hear more compliments from you" Ryo said turning away "When I come back I will get them to release you from that cell" Ryo said as he walked to the exit and raised his arm in farewell "See you later" Ryo said

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"See ya" Amy replied quietly as Ryo left the brig, she laid down on her bed bored.

The ship crew where all busy checking everything on the ship was ready for the operation, Alastair sat in his quarters alone.
    Alastor was on the bridge, checking reports from across the ship.

10. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

After exiting the cells, Ryo walked into the bridge to check up on the Reaper once more. As he entered he noticed Alastor up ahead of him and walked up to him "I'm guessing everything is going well?" Ryo said

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastor looked around to Ryo "Yeah, we got a few Coalition Surfacers with us now, with what they have been refitted with should make the first battle easier" Alastor said looking over another report.

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ryo nodded as he walked up at gazed up at the Reaper one last time and looked back at Alastor "so hows Alastair doing? Haven't seen him in a good while" Ryo asked curious about the pilot

13. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"I'm not sure, but from what I have heard not good" Alastor said to Ryo, in a quiet voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.