~Crossover Cove: OOC Thread 2.0~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Bushy (me) feels left out of the sphere thing...
    and so... I (he) have decided to create my own constellation in the sky in the shape of eyebrows... and thus I present the appropriate sphere that also exists:

~_~- Bushy - The Godmodding Eyebrows.
    Power: Allows the holder of the sphere to Godmod like the almighty Bushy one.
    Drawback: The holder becomes an extreme Otaku and obsessed with Loli's......like the almighty Bushy one.
    Holder: Bushy Brow

So... Essentially nothing has changed here. All is well.

~

On another note:

- Taurus - The Charging Bull
    Power: Like that of a charging bull that won't stop until it hits it's target, once an action has been started by the user, it will be taken to it's completion even if it's well beyond the user's regular limits to accomplish and the assault will be maintained until the sphere holder accomplishes their goal, perishes, or the user cancels the action with the power of their own will.
    Drawback: Like that of a charging bull... recoil is expected once the target has been hit. The user will suffer extreme physical and internal damage equal to the extent of the power that was used once the action being undertaken has reached it's conclusion.
    Holder: Emiya Shirou

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Somehow, I've realized I've gone insanely jealous of Hero of Time because of his reservation of Neji (I don't know why I"m jealous) that I currently spend all my free time playing Naruto Shippuden UNSG (because it's too damn long of a title to even say, let alone type) as Neji and getting my Eight Trigrams kicked by a young Hinata in Survival... I've also been watching a lot of Zero Punctuation so forgive my actually worthless complaining over something I really don't honestly care about...aka Neji and thanks for just letting this sit here like a dog that stares at you because I don't have a blog to make other people who like me stare at it like some sort of misshapen glob of Skyrim NPC's.

3. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright, so I'm not certain what we're doing here with the zodiac, but I think I've got the just of it.
    Correct me if this isn't okay, just thought it fit ridiculously well.

♈ - Aries - The Lying Black Sheep
    Power: Allows the user to reshape and alter reality through changing them to be a lie. For example; bringing somebody back from the dead via writing their death as a lie.
    Drawback: User can no longer tell the truth; everything they say is a lie of some form.
    Holder: Loki Laufeyson

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

It's the Spheres. They're basically powers that will be somewhat plot relevant in the near future.
    Loki or Lelouch was what I was hoping for. It's yours, of course.

5. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Roger. Are you going to be introducing them to the characters at some point or taking a different approach?

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I felt the same at first because I wanted Hinata... XD
    But meh; the reserving thing is a fair system, and HoT got them first. lol

And UNSG was good, but I personally thought that UNS2 was better (Of course... Generations is just a filler game). Can't wait for the third title though... It'll be epic.

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

They'll first be mentioned when I bring in one of my characters that already has one (Asakim). From then on, they will start awakening.

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I completely agree. I, in fact, intend to purchase UNS2 sometime soon when my parents get off my back about not doing anything... If I were a game critic, I'd make money by playing games all day, cept I honestly sometimes very much suck at third person shooters and everything in between. I'm only good at RPGs or JRPGs (whichever)...and at complaining how cheap a sniper headshot to my own character that makes me start the entire level over from a point I only got past on sheer dumb luck. (damn snipers...)
    Of course there is a point in the series of Naruto that I grow entirely bored of the whole plot of going to bring Sasuke back to the village that he'll return to on his own only to have the desire to burn it to the ground...since apparently he's oblivious to the fact that it's already been not only leveled...but sunk into a hole! I'm just very tired of the "I'm going to bring Sasuke back..." minus the Believe it now which kinda makes me sad, despite it was a very annoying catchphrase. And now (spoiler? probably not anymore) that Tobi is
    Obito...which I still refuse with every fiber of my being. It's a very boring plot to want to destroy or take over the entire world just because your old teammate (I dare not call them best friends since they practically hated eachother) couldn't save your love interest despite that she didn't even realize you liked her and likes the attitude problem young Kakashi. I would say..."Good...she's dead. Now she can see how it feels to be rejected by life."
    and not put on a mask, develop a wacky persona, and plot out a ridiculously complex plan to use the moon and the Sharingan to control every single living being on the planet. What does he expect to happen once he controls all the people? Make them love him? I don't see the point really. I know the arguments too. Oh, but it'll end all conflict and war... Sure, except they'll be like mindless zombies. And unless he plans on never letting his Sharingan relax, he'll fall under his own master plan eventually too...unless the whole moon sharingan is connected to his in which all you need to do is wait for him to fall asleep and then everybody get the hell underground and live like moles.

Isn't UNS2 the game where you can run around, break stuff and have ramen with Gaara at some point?

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

So, each holder will find their respective Sphere in the area they are in or something like that?

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Yes. It also had the awesome boss battles of doom that actually made you feel like you were an epic Ninja.

EDIT: Would you please spoiler tag the spoiler parts of your post?
    I know for a fact HoL isn't caught up entirely with the series yet, so it'd be great if we could prevent spoilers from happening. (especially since this has been covered before hand multiple times)
    Thanks. *double thumbs up*

In fact... I actually got spoilers myself from that.
    I knew a lot if not most spoiler things, but not all since I'm just sticking with the anime and not keeping up with the manga right now. So yeah. :/
    *Really hates spoilers*

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

No no, Spheres choose their holder themselves, so they'd already be a part of your character, but not accessible until mentioned by Asakim. The exceptions to that would be Bushy (he knows everything), Loki (hard to not notice that you can't not lie), and most of my characters, since they're coming in from a point after their Spheres have started to awaken.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

BUSHY!

Mind god modding Rikku so that she is an 11 year-old when we leave the Dreamworld?

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well I got the Sphere template done.

♓ - Pisces - The Fish of Misleading Reality
    Power: The holder is capable of creating complex illusions. Powered by the imagination of the holder.
    Drawback: Over time the holder's ability to distinguish between fiction (and by extent their own illusions) and reality diminishes.
    Holder: Nyx

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

...For the sake of everything that is wonderful in little girls...

My manly heart has heard your passionate request. For know... you are not alone...
    The adorableness of a little girl Rikku is something that no one should be ashamed of! *bursts into manly tears*

OF COURSE I DON'T MIND DOING SUCH A NOBLE, BEAUTIFUL AND RIGHTEOUS ACT OF LOLI-NESS!

It would be an honour and a pleasure to give you wish the chance to be possible my fellow Cover. ;_;

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Tempted to have Rikku be a 5 year old in the Dreamworld now...

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Stop trying to make Rikku more and more adorable!!!!!!!!!!

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

I somehow find the idea of a Space Suitef Rider, with a magus, a Fonic Hymner, a emo headphones kid with Pins, a thief (technically) fighting a huge childish villian quite funny.

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

But she must be more adorable! She is Rikku!

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

You cannot win.

[​IMG]

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

No one can against that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.