Death Note Game v.10.0

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by ArchVice, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Well, I don't know when this round STARTED.

2. Destined Working for WDW

this round officially started at 1030 PST. However, the exact time of when Kira was selected remains to be seen.

3. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

Pika's sure high on my list..

@Fayt: Yes, it would. There hasn't been any actions yet..

4. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Hnnn... concerning the evidence, and this may be simply a small theory at the moment, perhaps Pika's a Misa/Mikami?

It's true, drawing so much attention to himself would definitely be foolish for him to be Kira, yet also,

"Either way, don't accuse until the end of the first day. That way we get a clue."

Why would Kira post something like that, and at the same time, act attention-seeking-ish?

5. Amber PLUR

6. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Well, it is a bit soon to already have a Mikami, but it's completely possible. In fact, Pika is just the kind of person who would accept a Mikami offer. Therefore, we should draw our attention to those who posted early on in the game.

7. P Banned

Well in previous games, waiting has seemed to work.

If it worries you that much, get someone to snipe-accuse at the last few minutes. That way we may still get the clue, but Kira doesn't get the eyes.

Oh yes, I suppose I could be a Mikami, but what would be the point? So far Kira is undetectable. Why pass it over to a loud-mouth like me who's bound to get caught? Unless of course I was merely told by Kira to act like this in order to get accused and be declared clean. Yes, that would give Kira a free kill AND it would make the Mikami clean. Meaning that if I were the Mikami or assisting the Kira in any way, it would be a bad idea to accuse me. Viewing this from a neutral standpoint, of course. If you take into account what I just said, it might be wiser to assume Kira had to pass on his/her duties because of issues outside cyber-life, and passed them onto me. Of course, that still doesn't explain why the Kira would pass the note to me and not someone else.

8. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Well, that would be a good idea.

However, if I were a Mikami, would I start attempting to draw attention and suspicion, yet still keep the Death Note and/or page?

Probably not.

Therefore I would waste someone's free accuse.

9. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Jageshemash, i'd like to join then, whoevers in charge this time round.

10. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

It's HV.

Anyway, if it seems that I'm just lurking around, that's probably 'cause I'm on my DSi, which is kinda slow when it comes to posting..

11. Destined Working for WDW

For the noobs, Pika has always figured out just how to confuse and trick his way to killing off people with and without being Kira or Mikami.

@ Amby: Shinigami's in the past can choose anytime between the creation of the thread till the minute before the game starts of who can be Kira. Just because Pika joined an hour and a half before the official start does not rule him, me, you, anyone out except for those who joined after the game started. Is it possible that those people who joined could now be a Kira / Mikami: perhaps.

12. Amber PLUR

I know. I was just pointing it out to bring it to everyone's attention.

13. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

That's exactly what I was talking about. (I think)

If Kira were to obtain a Mikami, said Mikami would attract attention and be suspected. The Mikami could then abandon the note/page and if he were accused, he'd be innocent, thus wasting the free accuse if they used it and making the Mikami's reputation an unlikely suspect. Leading to a scenario where the accomplice will be right under our nose.

Though you just explained the whole thing, which to me, would slightly make people less motivated to accuse you. I may just be over thinking things. Either way, it's just the start.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind later. =X

14. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

I'm actually Kira.

15. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I'm curious as to why you posted this?

In all honesty.

16. P Banned

Of course. I've already said that I don't want to be accused, because I'm not Kira and it would waste someone's accusation. If I were Mikami, I would want to be accused, because I probably would not have the note. Also, by doing this I ensure my own survival, because I am rather confusing, and Kira wants confusion, which makes me less of a target for the eyes.

Now to bump my suspicion up again:

I'm horrible with timezones. Can someone please do a last second accusation? Against anyone would be good, but not me. Because I'm not Kira/Mikami, as we've already discussed. This way we will hopefully get an accusation and a clue. If Kira catches us, then we lose a clue, which we may already lose if Kira knows a name.

17. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Death!

Repliku accidentally walked into a construction site. A brick suddenly falls, striking him in the head. Death was instantaneous.

Time of death: 10:00 AM.

18. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Oh my....

I'm still somewhat unsure.

What do you all think?

19. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

Hm... *checks some old notes* It seems I've written here that 'Pika admits he's going to kill Repliku again as soon as possible if given the chance.' Any objections Pika?

Also, we can't get the clue now..

20. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

I almost thought you wouldn't post here seeing as you never seem to want to play. Though you always seem to make things interesting... In your own deviant way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.