did u like high school musical

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by GhettoXemnas, Jun 30, 2007.

?

did u like HSM

Poll closed Jul 4, 2007.
  1. yeah!!!!!!!!!!XD

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOO! THE CREATOR DESERVES TO BE SHOT!

24 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. never saw it but i heard it sux

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. never saw it but i heard its good

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

OMG! I HATE THIS MOVIE WITH ALL MY HEART!(Do I even have a heart?I am a nobody) THE STORYLINE WAS GAY!THE PEOPLE THERE CANNOT ACT FOR CRAP NOR SING!THE LYRICS ARE CORNY SO AS THE STORYLINE AND THERE IS NO KISSING INVOVLED!SHARPAY SUDDENLY TURNING NICE?EWWWWWW! THIS MOVIE SUCKS!I DON'T KNOW WHY DISNEY CHANNEL WORLDWIDE AND VARIOUS MAGAZINES WORSHIP IT!FOR GOD'S SAKE,DEMYX SHOULD LOCK HIMSELF UP IN A TRUNK AND GET OUT OF IT ALIVE AFTER THE MOVIE ENDS.I'M SURE THAT HE WILL NOT LIKE THE MOVIE TOO!

IN SINGAPORE,HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL HAS A STICKER ALBUM!GOD NO! DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA WORSHIPS IT.IT MADE 4 CONTESTS OUT OF THE SHOW,PLAY IT MANY TIMES,HAD A PARTY FOR IT,SHOWED ITS D-CONCERT AND ADVERTISED ITS F*HONK* CHILDISH NOVELS!IF ZEXION READ THEM,HE WOULD ASK AXEL TO BURN IT!THE LAME CAST IS IN THE DISNEY CHANNEL GAMES AND DISNEY CHANNEL PUT A COUNTDOWN ON IT 2 DAYS BEFORE THE ASIAN PREMIERE!THEY EVEN HAD AN ASIAN VERSION OF BREAKING FREE!THE CRAPPY SINGERS OF THE ASIAN VERSION ALSO WENT ON TOUR TO CITY HALL!

THE CAST IN NOW GOING AROUND THE WORLD TO ADVERTISE THIS CRAPPY MOVIE!WHEN I WENT TO INDONESIA LAST YEAR,MY COUSIN PLAYED IT THE MOVIE AND SOUNDTRACK CONTINOUSLY UNTIL MY NERVES GOT WRECKED!SHE CAN LISTEN AND PLAY THE MOVIE FOR 18 HOURS!SHE EVEN ASKED ME IF I COULD GIVE HER MY DVD!DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA CAN PLAY IT 3X A WEEK!DISNEY CHANNEL HAD TAKEN OUT ALL OF THE GOOD DCOM AND DISNEY CLASSICS AND REPLACED IT WITH THIS JUNK!NOW MY WHOLE CLASS HATES IT!DISNEY CHANNEL ALSO RAN OUT OF GOOD SHOWS!ON THE DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA WEBSITE,IT IS THE ONLY DCOM WHOSE MINI-SITE IS NOT CANCELLED!THE CRAPPY CAST MADE CAMEOS ON GOOD SHOWS LIKE THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY AND ON BAD SHOWS LIKE HANNAH MONTANA!A FIVE YEAR OLD CAN DANCE TO THOSE VERY EASY DANCE STEPS!

Enough flaming for now.I do like the songs' music and Lucas and Ashley.Forgive me for any grammatical errors.Ashley and Lucas and Drew Seely can sing though.I think Demyx will be running in circles upon hearing Get cha Head in the Game which sounds like Gay!There is also a trivia version which is exclusive to Disney Channel Asia.There is a dance along,there is a sing along.On the last day of school last year,they played the movie two times in a row!No kidding.You want proof of the HSM mini site?Go to this horrid site:www.disneychannel-asia.com They even have a personality quiz. :0

Cheetah Girls is waaaaaay better than this crap.Even though I don't like Adrienne Balon.

2. Everyone who had anything to do with it should be shot.

3. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Every one of those actors/creators needs to be shot!!! Or die a painful death. I'd totally pay Gaara 10,000$$ to Sand Coffin those guys out of their pants. Goddamn everyone in that movie to hell. I bet Barbosa himself wouldn't even SPIT in their direction.

I have never liked anything from Disney Channel, and I never will. Even Walt Disney World itself has been poisoned from this ****. It's ****ing everywhere!! Jesus Christ, High School Musical is OVERRATED, and defines FAIL. Not even fail can define this goddammed movie.

I seriously hope someone who made that movie/acted in it sees this topic. Maybe they can actually use their brains and stop the torture...PLEASE...

4. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

THEY NEED TO DIE!!!

THIS MOVIE SUCKS, ONLY PEOPLE WITH NO LIVES LIKES IT!!!

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT......ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKES IT HAS NO LIFE!!!!

5. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Agreed.

Agreed.

6. Senbon_Zakura Merlin's Housekeeper

One word.

GAY

yep one word for it.

nevered EVER watched da $hIt, it looked gay as hell to me. xP

7. Yiazmat Destiny Islands Resident

Yiazmat

I didn't even see it all, but even the little that I saw made me loathe it with every fiber of my being.

8. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

It was horrible, it was typical, cliques fighting over who's the best, and a brother and a Sister auditioning for the main roles of people who love each other? Disgusting. And now they are coming up with a HSM 2, HSM 3, a HSM game, possibly a disney ride about it and many more things and sorry but Venessa (Gabriella) is ugly, she can't even sing properly and her and Zac (Troy) are dating because of this movie.

Edit: If you hate HSM put in your sig "HSM hater for life"

- :guns: Die HSM

9. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Have you seen the way Disney.com design the Kids Section? I wanted to cry! It is High School Musical themed! Kenny Ortega should be shot down! *Summons Xigbar,Hilton,whatever shooting hero there is including Master Chief from Halo to shoot him down*

Now,it is on parade in Disneyland. I'd rather be dead than watch ANY F****** commercial of the show that deserves to be ripped.

10. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

High School Musical 3 is a spin-off film of Disney Channel's highly successful High School Musical franchise, slated for release in 2008.[1][2] According to Oren Aviv, president of production for Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group, this film will debut in movie theaters.[3]

Film plot was originally slated to be "Haunted" and follow the plot of a Halloween movie, however in recent interviews it seems as if other plot lines are being explored including prom and graduation.

ALL THAT^^ IS FROM WIKIPEDIA. WHEN IT HAPPENS I SHALL BOMB THE THEATER WITH AN ANTI HSM STRIKE TEAM.

11. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

No! Not in theaters!*gets Xigbar to shoot me**dies* XP

12. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

Disney is BS now.ever since walt died,they been making the stupidest movies and shows on air.i wonder what walt would say about this?

13. SplitOverload Chaser

Oh no you didnt. I don't give a dime if you diss HSM. But hey, don't diss the actors and actresses as well. I am quite fond of Gabriella Lawlz.

Um. *checks pulse* Oh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.