Kingdom Hearts II Disscussion On Relationship Pairings In KH2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

Obviously :

SoraXKairi=RoxasXNamine

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a bunch of Disney characters.

However, the end credits make me think that it's going to be Cloud-Tifa Leon-Aerith (!). You'll see in the end credits that Aerith is sitting and some shining butterfly thing goes up. Later we see Leon with a letter, and the same butterfly goes up.

Okay, alternatively:

RikuXhimself (the poor sicko)

2. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

I envisioned them having a older brother/younger brother relationship actually...

3. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

*nods* me too. Actually I like the trio of Demyx, Axel, and Roxas even more. They seem like the perfect friends. =D

4. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm very pro the obvious SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine
    But I actually like the SephirothxLarxene. It's different but could so totally happen. Find the FF in KH Het community on Live journal and see for ur self

5. Stardust Chaser

Ah,

SoraxKairi {All-time favorite. Don't hurt me, please D: ...If I were on any other forum, someone would hurt me.}
    RoxasxNamine
    [Insert all original Disney pairings here] >.>;; No WAY I'm typing all of those.
    CloudxAerith
    CloudxTifa
    SoraxNamine {One of my personal favorites, mehh. But I can't stand it if it's AU.}
    LarxenexAxel and/or LarxenexZexion, and TidusxSelphie/RikuxSelphie. But ONLY as side pairings.

Argh, and some more that I can't really think of at the moment. Not into yaoi, sorry. Don't have anything AGAINST it, but I'm just not into it.

6. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I like soraXriku and soraXkairi cos they are so cute together but not in a threesome!

If the usual spot gang had any pairings it'd be haynerXolette and Pence is the gay one cos he goes shopping with Olette and you know he has fun shopping with her.

I think Seifer and Fuu would be together like somtimes if Seifer wanted it cos it states in her Bio 'She would do anyhting for Seifer'or something very close to that.

I think soraXroxas is gross espescially if in a fanfic they are:The same person who splits into two,twins,brother and cousins. I even hate it if they're friends in a fanfic it is still Gross!

7. danm36 Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora X Kairi (Duh)
    Roxas X Namine (Watch the bit very near the ond of KH2)
    Sepiroth V Cloud (Note the 'V')
    Pete X Malificant
    and all the rest everyone else said

8. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

I am for

Riku and Alice! My fav crack paring.

all original parings.

Pence and Olette. they always share the sofa together (in the game you can press the triangle button and it says it's their favorite sofa. why even mention it if it didn't mean something. because it doesn't say any thing else about where Hanyer or Roxas sits) and she drags him shopping Pence goes because likes her not the shopping.

I hate yaoi!

Goofy had a wife in those cartoon shorts in the 50's. Max was in them just younger and he had red hair. but she disappeared by the time Goof Troop came out. No one knows what happened to her. not even Disney

9. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

Erm.......**cough cough**Axel's#1fangirl**cough cough**

SoraXKairi
    RoxasXNamine

Only these two pairings make sense. The others are er........:(

10. For me, this is simple:

OTPs

Sora/Kairi
    [​IMG]

Roxas/Naminé
    [​IMG]

Axel/Larxene
    [​IMG]

11. The_Melodious_Schemer Moogle Assistant

I've grown to like XemnasxSaix! And CloudxLeon...yeah, I'm a yaoi fangirl. I've actually came across a few VexenxMarluxia fanfics too, and they were pretty good! :D (Weird, I know.)

12. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I am the very rare and elusive Yaoi Fanboy (I hope I'm not the first ever one but it seeems like a minority) LarxeneXAxel could have happened I mean in Re:com she is all touching and silent flirting with him .
    I came up with a funny idea that should have happened in the manga:
    Larxene is looking at Axel on her tiptoes and is about to kiss him.
    Namine and Marluxia are in the background with their mouths wide open, Namine sees marluxias scythe and puts a hard hat helmet on.
    marly drops the scythe on her head and she screams "ow that still hurt!".
    Larxene steps back and runs over to kick Namine.

but I am an avid reader of FanFictions and I hate Zemyx they don't mix and all the ones I have read are fluffy and mega fluffy! but Saix and Xemnas is possible I mean Saix was kissing up to him practically and they look like they had rough s*x in Xemnas's office (How else did number VII become second in comand when he wasn't that powerful)

in the Kh2 endings I think tha part that involves leon resembles Rinoa even if its Leons wing pattern and Aerith is waiting for Cloud and my munny is that Tifa has gone to search worlds for cloud.

13. Tootsie coquí

SoraxKairi!
    I mean,cmon
    he sacrificed himself just to save her!
    and RoxasxNaminé

14. Roxas424 Moogle Assistant

I'm a big Ansem the WisexQueen Minnie fan myself. Or how about AxelxAxel? No one saw that one coming in KH2!

15. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

No offence but I don't see how the whole Ansem the Wise x Queen Minnie works...it does not actually ever say or told that these two characters met each other and something 'happened'. Besides, Minnie is dedicated to Mickey.

Common Disney Knowledge.

16. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I like yaoi although some of my fave pairings are not. They are Axel X Larxene
    Xaldin X Belle(Don't kill me, please?)
    Demyx X Ariel
    Roxas X Namine X Axel
    Demyx X Zexion
    Axel X Demyx X Roxas
    Marluxia X Namine

oh well. Htere are too many.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.