'Ello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Silver3drago, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silver3drago Moogle Assistant

Hiya! Name's Silver3drago. I prefer to go by Silver, if that's alright.

I'm not good at introductions...so here goes:

Whelp, first off- I'm one of those guys from KH13....so if anyone from that site is here...hi. Please don't scare people. That would be bad.

That aside- I'm a huge lover of anime, my favorite being Sword Art Online (Shown by my Siggy), Fairy Tail (Shown by my avatar), and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
    (I could go on forever about my interests...but that would take awhile.)

As for me, I'm a generally nice guy, and I have major passion for Roleplaying. A big passion for Roleplaying.

I'm glad to be here, and hope this site proves to be interesting!

Thanks~ :3

2. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome to the site where i rule all. i am your master and i say follow the rules and post whatever you feel like posting

3. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Hello Silver!
    Welcome to KHV! It is a pleasure to have you here with us.

Loving that avatar! And the sig is super cool as well!

See you around the forum! ^-^

4. Doukuro Chaser

Ah, nice to see a new roleplayer here. Welcome! c:

Good thing there's a roleplay section here to help with that passion of yours. Hope you enjoy it, as well as the rest of the site.

5. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

see troll science works

Welcome to kh-vids. Beware the spamzone.

and use magnets to get familliar here

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I can honestly say I know nothing about this KH13 mentioned a lot but now for my personal welcome
    I welcome you to the site of your Obliteration!
    As your executioner I deliver your Decapitation!
    Your lifeless corpse feeds the final Annihilation!
    You have been welcomed and tormented by the hands of ODA!

7. Silver3drago Moogle Assistant

Hah, but I have no Master! (Still going to do as you say, because following the rules is a good idea.)

The Spamzone sounds fun...but what are 'magnets'..?

Nice, uh, speech you have there...I don't feel especially tormented, though.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

The spamzone is fun, it's a random place for light hearted shenanigans and any other forms of ridiculousness to ensue. As for magnets, the good sir prides himself in bringing KH13 members over to raise his post count to make it to premium. As you can see, he is exceedingly successful, nearly 1/10 of the way there!

Speaking of KH13 members, I honestly think that's a good thing, having more members pop in who are accustomed to forums and the lively occurrences thereof.

Anywho, welcome mate. There is a magnificent amount of sophistication in our RPing here, very amazing and talented members who create and participate in them, so you should most definitely have the time of your life. There are many other events you see, like KHV Chorus and such, so if that intrigues ye, take a gander if you may. See ye around~

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Welcome Silver my old rival from Pokemon Crystal. Get it? Cuz I have the female from Pokemon as my avatar?. Don't listen to anyone saying they're your master, as no one on here has masters don't care about the staff.

I roleplay a lot too so we may end up seeing each other a lot.

Anywho, enjoy the Forum and see you around.

10. Silver3drago Moogle Assistant

I noticed the Roleplays! They really look amazing! If only I wasn't so shy, I'd sign-up for one.

Hah hah! Pokemon jokes....

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A fan of KH, SAO, Pokémon, and RPing?!

[​IMG]

Luckily for you, there are a couple of popular SAO and KH roleplays going on right now! The first is Sword Art Online: Side Stories, an RP featuring a completely OC cast as they try to survive the death game in their own ways. Right now, there's a tournament going on in the RP, so anyone joining up will have to be a spectator or go do their own thing. It seems as though that portion of the RP is wrapping up soon, though. The KH roleplay is Kingdom Hearts SOS, a prequel/AU to Birth by Sleep featuring a mostly OC cast (some existing characters, notably Yen Sid, Eraqus, and Vanitas are controlled by the RP's owner), and plenty of old and new worlds. Again, these parts of the RP are finishing up—one of the three current worlds is complete, and the other two are ending.

...Yes, I'm in both. Why do you ask? >>;

Anyhoo, welcome to KHV! Hope you enjoy yor stay~

12. Silver3drago Moogle Assistant

Did I ever mention I like Doctor Who, too? But thanks for the info! I might join if it's allowed, even that far in to the Roleplays.

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

WE. ARE. NOW. BEST. FRIENDS.

And don't worry about the RPs—even if there's not an exactly ideal place to jump in, we're always accepting new RPers. : D

14. Silver3drago Moogle Assistant

Hah, thanks!

15. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

Ooooh, yes. I've seen you around the KH13 community. ;3

Hi there! I'm Madoka; welcome to KHV! :) We're glad to have you on board~~ I'm sure you'll like it here. :D I am fairly new myself as well. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else and we'll make sure to help you out in any way. :3 I hope to see you around!~

16. Silver3drago Moogle Assistant

Mentioning seeing me around on KH13 is probably the creepiest part of the message...but thank you! I'm still getting situated here, but I'm really liking KHV.

17. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

You've probably seen me around. OwO I'm the inactive pink ranger. xD You'll definitely enjoy the site once you're more accustomed to it. :) And, beware the spamzone. @_@

18. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome to the site Silver ^^ No need to explain to you how the forums work, that's nice.

Be sure to check out the Roleplay sections, as well as those regarding anime. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun ^^

Hope to see you around the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.