Birth by Sleep Famitsu Scans

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by daxma, Nov 28, 2009.

1. ~The Rising Falcon Twilight Town Denizen

2. Always Dance Chaser

True, but I don't think he had those powers until he became a nobody. I think it's more logical to say that time has just progressed.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

That's what I think is the general agreement, after getting his powers, Zexion wanted to appear older by using ihs powers to make it look like he was older, taller, more masculine, etc. I think the likely reason he did this would be to get respect from the other Org members who (except for Roxas and Xion) are generally alot older than himself.

4. Always Dance Chaser

or...
    maybe he just aged. Namine is shown to age, so i don't see why Zexion can't either.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Because Nomura himself said Nobodies can't age and Zexion isn't a special Nobody, as far as we know anyways.

6. Always Dance Chaser

You know, that is a pretty interesting idea. He could very well be a special nobody.
    But if nobodies cant age, then the illusion thing sounds about right.

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i do think that you are reading too much into the age thing, because look at Xigbar/Braig, he ages quite a bit too. i think Zexion just aged normally since BBS takes place about 10 years before KH1.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Again: Nobodies don't age.
    Look at Even, Dilan, and Aeleus. Do they look like they gained ten years as Vexen, Xaldin, and Lexaeus?

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

OK so there are currently the following competing theories;
    -Aged as a somebody
    -Aged as a nobody
    -Used his power of illusion to make himself look older in CoM and 358/2 days
    -He's a replica

just thought i'd do this so people can just come into conversation and know the competing theories besides stating them again.

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

-I guess it's possible he could age just a few months and grow two feet.
    -Nobodies don't age. Since he was a CoM member, I doubt Nomura would make him a "special" Nobody.
    -Even I don't like this, but it's the most plausible. I think when Riku defeated him, he would have given up on the illusion. He had barely any energy to keep that up.
    -Still doubt it. Even isn't some mastermind who decided to make replicas of Nobodies that didn't exist yet and give them powers.

A slight change is what separates a Nobodies from their Somebodies in appearance. Dilan's hair for example. I think Nomura forgot about that. But a slight change can be just a change in height and nothing else. Ienzo looks like Zexion, minus a few feet