Fate/Zero to be animated

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Guardian Soul, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Source

Ufotable + Type-Moon = Insta Win

Considering how big of a Type Moon fan I am, this makes me very happy :D. The only thing that could make me happier is if they adapted the Heaven's Feel Scenario from Fate/Stay Night which would be beyond awesome. In my opinion, Fate/Zero is by far the best of the Fate stories and I hope that the anime adaptation really does justice to the novels.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

I really cannot wait for this. I have read most of Fate/ Zero and I am really loving it. The fate series is one of my favorite series ever

3. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Sweet mother of Hercules.

This makes me want to read Fate/Zero already. Though, I should start playing Heaven's Feel arc now. I am glad that I recently got into Fate/Stay Night.

4. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Yes this was known for a while, and I will gladly watch it. I'm sure it will be as entertaining to watch as the older episodes.

5. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

3 out of the 4 books have been translated by the Beast's Lair and you can read them on Baka Tsuki. You should definitely check it out. I should also mention while the first volume isn't bad, it's all pretty much setup for the story. Expect to think "Get on with it already!" a few times, especially with how many viewpoints the author tries to cover but as the book goes on, it becomes more intriguing and its characters become more fleshed-out.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Fate/ Zero will air in October

[video=youtube;fkGaGBrS7_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkGaGBrS7_k[/video]

The music and animation are incredible. I really cannot wait until this shows