FFXIII: Slaves of Fate ~{*}DѦTѦLѲG{*}~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I see what you meant now. I was thinking about making a Crystal I'Cie, but I wasn't sure her abilities would be and all.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Also... had a thought for the tier 2 of Ravager.
    What if we added Libra into each tier 2 for every role.
    Let's face it, Libra was a key ability that each L'cie could learn, it makes sense for it to be in every role instead of just one.
    It also seems like a key thing for Ravagers since they would need to know about elemental strengths and weaknesses.
    Or we could add in a duo strike ability which is a 2 element version of tetra strike (I think during the ability meeting before, I called it... Bravestrike? or something) and go up the ranks like that. The two strike ability could have the same requirements as tetra strike (needs four strike moves from tier 1) while tetra strike requires the tier 2 strike move and so on. That way, we would add one ability into tier 2 that works for the strike path anyway and fixes the problem of there not being enough tier 2 moves for the strike path.
    That's all I can think of for ravager tier 2 anyway. :/
    And the two strike move would definitely fix the problem, I've triple checked the calculations.
    But it's down to what Everyone else and what Terra and LilBueno think.

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

That is a good idea, Bushy-Brow. It would be a good idea to know a enemy's weakness and how strong they are.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Bravestrike will work. It'll be the same as Tetrastrike but with only two elements.
    Libra is too much of a video game move to put into a role play. It works great in the games where stats like that is a big part, but in a thing like this, its significance is very dimished.
    Aerith G., I don't know if my PM sent (My internet's being horridly slow at the moment), but both of your characters are in. All new characters are in and Crystariums accepted (that I have so far). I'll edit the first post when I can.
    Aerith G., one thing, the weapon for Angel is called Heavenly Axis, not Heavenly Axe. Vanille doesn't use Axes. (Also, I'm glad somebody used a bow as a weapon xD)

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Jaden's Crystarium, fully updated and complete.

Merry *inserts festive event here*
    I'll work on Jaden's limit break later. (I already know how it works... just need to type it out in a way that makes sense, at least I've put the name down here*
    Anyway...
    There we go.

Commando (Default)

Tier 1
    • Blitz - Deal Physical damage to target and nearby foes.
    • Launch - Hits the enemy into the air.
    • Ruin - Deal non-elemental Magical damage to one foe.
    • Smite - Strikes an enemy that is in the air and smashes them into the ground.

Tier 2
    • Lancet - Attack and drain health from an enemy on contact.
    • Darkness - Drains health to do heavy physical dark damage. [Prereq. Smite.]
    • Exploder Blade - On contact an explosion is set off on the weapon that can damage surrounding enemies. [Prereq. Blitz.]

Tier 3
    • Scathe - Deals heavy non-elemental damage to enemies. Spell extends outward in a straight beam-like line. [Prereq. Lancet.]
    • Comet - Showers enemy with projectiles for non-elemental damage. [Prereq. Darkness.]

Tier 4
    • Mercy - Deals a great amount of non-elemental damage to all foes. [Prereq. Comet.]

Limit Break: Oversoul

Ravager

Tier 1
    • Fire - Fire Magical Attack against target foe.
    • Flamestrike - Fire Physical Attack against target foe.
    • Aero - Wind Magical Attack against target foe. Stops foe movement briefly.
    • Aerostrike - Wind Physical Attack against target foe.
    • Stone - Earth Magical Attack against target foe.
    • Stonestrike - Earth Physical Attack against target foe.
    • Sparkstrike - Lightning Physical Attack against target foe.

Tier 2
    • Fira - Fire Magical Attack against target and nearby foes. [Prereq. Fire.]
    • Aerora - Wind Magical Attack against target and nearby foes. Staggered foes are launched into the air.[Prereq. Aero]
    • Stonera - Earth Magical Attack against target and nearby foes. [Prereq. Stone.]
    • Blaze - Sets fire to the environment and increases Fire damage. Makes user weak to ice. [Prereq. Fire, cannot learn Frostbite/Storm/Flood/Gale/Terra.]
    • Bravestrike - Deals physical damage with the weapon imbued with two elements of choice. [Prereq. Four Tier1 "strike" moves. Elements must be two of those four "strike" moves]

Tier 3
    • Firaga - Fire Magical Attack against large area of foes. [Prereq. Fira.]
    • Aeroga - Wind Magical Attack against large area of foes. Launches foes into the air. [Prereq. Aerora]
    • Stonega - Earth Magical Attack against large areas of foes. [Prereq. Stonera.]
    • Tetrastrike - Deals physical damage with the weapon imbued with three elements of choice.Two posts between each use. [Prereq. Bravestrike. Elements must be three of those four "strike" moves, cannot have learned Dark.]

Tier 4
    • Omnistrike - Deals massive physical damage with weapon imbued with all six elements. [Prereq. Tetrastrike.]

Medic

Tier 1
    • Cure - Restores health to target party member.
    • Esuna - Removes the last weakening or jamming ability that was suffered.
    • Regen - Slowly restores health over time.
    • Dia - Does small amount of light damage to all enemies.

Tier 2
    • Cura - Restores health to target party member and those nearby. Area of effect spell. [Prereq. Cure.]
    • Raise - Revives one fallen ally and recovers a small amount of health. [Prereq. Dia.]

Tier 3
    • Renew - Revives fallen allies and restores health to all party members. [Prereq. Raise.]
    • Diaga - Does a greater amount of light damage to all enemies. [Prereq. Dia.]

Tier 4
    • Diety - Removes all status ailments from and completely heals allies. Unable to use Tier 3 moves for 5 posts.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I'll post Mia's Crystarium, soon, hopefully. Anyway, LilBureno accepted my new characters. I already have Angel's here, but here's my other new one.

Username: Aerith G.
    Name: Alice
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Alice uses her innocent face as a mask to hide her true intentions. Known to be merciless, cunning, sly, and clever. Uses the weaknesses of her enemies to bring about their endings, or she calls it, their 'new beginnings'
    Weapon: Sagittarius
    Magic Type: Ice, Water, and Wind
    Special Abilities: Grows wings on her back and becomes a angelic figure with a demon claw on her right hand
    Other: Alice was curious about Gran Pulse and ran off from her home on Cocoon. Weak, tired, and hungry, Alice was discovered by Jenova and made into a Crystal I'Cie. Ever the curious one, she gleefully witnessed the branding of the I'Cie warriors, and became very interested in Oerba Lea Mia for unknown reasons. She's eagerly waiting to reveal herself to the warriors, and 'play' with them, though she has special plans for Mia.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Twilight_Nobody seems to be as scarce as I am xD
    Anyway, those who just made Crystal l'Cie, remember that Crystal l'Cie are much powerful than the normal ones. Even if you're not special like Omega or Cid, the regular l'Cie shouldn't be able to win against one of you unless they ALL team up. In that case, they still can't beat two of you.

Will be updating the first post soon~

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Everyone, when you get your Eidolon, you should have a moveset ready for it. I'm going to put the limit at 11 moves in normal mode. Any number can be "passive abilities." In Gestalt Mode, you get five.
    You can make up any moves you want (for my Gestalt mode, every single one is made up) or use actual moves. Make sure they match the Eidolon (Odin wouldn't use Blizzard for example). At least one of your moves should be some kind of healing move. Every Eidolon needs to have "Arise" which simply brings your character back to life but dismisses the Eidolon. Every Eidolon will also have an upgraded Terrain move (see earlier posts) that matches its element (not its user's).
    For example, here's Belias'
    1. Quake - deals heavy Earth-elemental damage to all enemies.
    2. Painflare - deals heavy Fire-elemental damage to one enemy.
    3. Valkyrian Slash - deals heavy Fire-physical damage to target area.
    4. Firaga -Fire Magical Attack against large area of foes.
    5. Firaja - deals extreme Fire-elemental damage to all enemies.
    6. Pyroburst - inflicts Fire-elemental damage on opponents within a wide radius.
    7. Curaga - restores a large amount of health to the summoner.
    8. Arise - revives the summoner but instantly dismisses the Eidolon
    9. Stonega - Earth Magical Attack against large areas of foes.
    10. Terraga -summons a large sandstorm and increases Earth damage. Makes user weak to wind.
    11. Inferno - deals heavy fire and earth damage to all enemies and friends nearby.
    GESTALT

1. Shooting Star - heavy physical damage to one enemy
    2. Halcyon Flames - heavy fire damage to all enemies.
    3. Furious Speed - heavy physical damage to all enemies.
    4. Dangerous Heat - heavy fire damage to one enemy.
    5. Hell on Earth - Extreme fire and earth elemental damage to all enemies

9. Arch Mana Knight

http://webshop.mayamu.com/images/fenrir02.png Picture of Fenrir's normal form since the old link was deleted or something. I'll get a bigger picture tomorrow.

Some similarities in the moveset of Belias because they share the Earth element.

1. Quake
    2. Starfall - Unleashes a storm of rocks to crush friend and foe alike. [Essentially an upgrade of the Comet ability.]
    3. Lunar Rage - Grey's strength, speed, and stamina increase as long as Fenrir does not fight. [Passive ability.]
    4. Howling Moon - Deals massive dark and earth damage to all enemies.
    5. Regen - Slowly heals Grey until Gestalt Mode is activated.
    6. Arise

GESTALT MODE [Motorcycle.]

1. The Moon's Call - Lunar Rage's effects are in action for the duration of Fenrir's Gestalt Mode.
    2. Lunar Blaze - Fenrir will move at a lightning speed in one direction. Cannot turn and deals moderate physical damage.
    3. Blade System - Six different blades infused with powerful elemental magic are placed in Fenrir's arsenal.
    4. Meteor - Summons a meteor to deal massive damage to all enemies.
    5. Moonlit Break - Attack with all swords at nigh-instant speed then create explosion to damage those in range.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

May Mia be next to obtain her Eidolon? Alice can taunt her into summoning Alexander.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

We'll see. It all depends with timing. I don't want all three getting their Eidolons at once. It all depends on something I have in mind, what the Crystal l'Cie do next, and how long it takes Leo and Grey to make Belias and Fenrir submit. Though Alexander would work well into my plan if he came out soon... Just keep that fight going for now and I'll let you know. Even if you end that fight, you will still have another chance to get it almost immediately afterwards. Just don't jump the gun and summon him without me giving you the okay.

12. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Sorry for not makin my Crystariam yet 8( I'll do it soon. For now, here's by Eidlon. Mostly Holy/Wind

1. Arise- Revives with full health, but dismisses
    2. Curaga- Heals a huge sum of HP
    3. Intimidation Light- Forces enemies to attack Eidlon
    4. Ray Beam- High holy damage on one enemy
    5. Areoga- High wind damage over large area
    6. Slashing High- High physical Damage on one enemy. Launches enemy into air
    7. Wing Slash- Moderate physical damage on all enemies
    8. Light Flare- High damaging holy magic on all enemies
    9. Galeaga- Massive wind damage over medium sized area

GESTALT

1. Shredding Light- Fires a volley of light beams (Chainable up to 3)
    2. Swoop Dive- Massave physical damage on one enemy
    3. Cloud Break- Rains holy beams on enemies (Chainable up to 2)
    4. Splitting Blast- Explosion causing high holy damage on all enemies
    5. Divine Judgement- Summons a bolt of holy lighting, inflicting UBER massive holy damage to all enemies. Dismisses Eidolon

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's fine, heartless_angel :]
    Don't forget that your Eidolon also gets a Terrain move. I think since Valefor is wind, he gets Galega.

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

That is correct. Providing Valefor is wind... and considering in FFX he could use all elements... it's hard to judge...
    but I'd guess with wind too.

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

Right my Crystalium roles are COmmando, Ravager and SYngerist, just need your help in making the tree Bueno.

As for Wizel.

Bladestorm - Attacks foe three times with sword strikes.
    Knight's Oath - Forces foe to attack Eidolon
    Summoned Swords - Rapid fire of magicial blades
    Holyga - Holy elemental attack
    Arise - Revives summoner but dismissed
    Curaga - Heal a huge sum of HP
    Endless Struggle - When in critcial state, Attack and Defense double.
    Talbion - Holy sword attack, huge damage.

Geshalt Mode
    Wild Claw - Three claw swipes, is chainable up to three times
    Ventus Charge - Literally charges at the foe while encased in wind
    Sphere Blast - Delivers one Holy Elemtenal Attack, huge range.
    Rampaging Destruction - Holy attack.

16. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Medic

Tier 1:
    1. Cure
    2. Esuna
    3. Regen
    4. Dia

Tier 2:
    1. Cura
    2. Curasa
    3. Raise

Tier 3:
    1. Curaja
    2. Renew
    3. Diaga

Tier 4:
    1. Holy
    2. Diety

I'll think about my supports later

WTH IT DELETED MY COMMANDO AND SYNERGIST D: Ill do those again :<

I also edited my Eidolon so check it up if you need to :P

17. Graxe King's Apprentice

Wait, so both Valefor and Alexander are going to have access to Divine Judgement as their final attack? Wouldn't that get confusing? This is assuming that Alexander will use more or less the same abilities as in the game.

18. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Well you're off a bit. Firstly, my Eidolon is NOT Valefor. It just looks similar to it. If Alexander does have the same final move, then I'll be glad to change it.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Last time I checked, only Alexander has Divine Judgement as its final attack. Speaking of which, there is Alexander's abilities:

Normal -

Steelcrusher - Inflicts physical damage on one opponent
    Obliterator - Inflicts major physical damage on one opponent
    Soaring Uppercut - Inflicts physical damage on one opponent and launch them in the air while staggered
    Blast Punch - Inflicts physical damage on one opponent from long range
    Explosive Fist - Inflicts physical damage on opponents within a wide radius
    Lofty Challenge - Provokes nearby enemies
    Curaga - Restores major HP to one ally
    Arise - Revive ally from KO with full HP. Instantly dismisses Eidolon

Gestalt -
    Purification - Deal physical damage to target in front of Eidolon and inflict Deshell.
    Earthquake - Deal proximity-based damage, launching staggered enemies; can be chained by repeating input, in which it costs less units. Ignores type-based defense.
    Brutal Sanction - Deal magic damage to nearby and falling enemies; can be chained by repeating input, in which it costs less units.
    Retributive Blast - Damage enemies in a wide area, launching staggered foes and inflicting Deprotect. Ignores type-based defense.
    Divine Judgment - Deal weakness-specific damage to all enemies while boosting their chain gauge.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

@Aerith G. WHat are you going to do about the Terrain move? Just not have one?

Does it have a name? I thought it was Valefor, but I don't mind if you make one up xD I just need a name for it. Also, I would rather it had a different final move than Alexander, just for personalization purposes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.