Final Fantasy XIII: Slaves of Fate

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I want to stay in it. If I had a PS3 or an Xbox I would've bought XIII-2 today.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

While I hate posting in a RP thread when I'm not doing something in character... I say to this... hell yeah!

3. Graxe King's Apprentice

Though I originally planned to just stick with just one RP, I am willing to continue with this one.

4. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

I'll stay in. Just don't add any FFXIII-2 things in it please. I don't want to get spoiled :<

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

Bushy said it best. I'm still in.

6. Arch Mana Knight

That's five people then. More than enough for me. I sent a PM to three of you and two have responded so far. I essentially asked if I should make a new RP to gather new members and make a new starting point(so we won't lose progress) or keep using these threads. Myself and the two who responded agreed to make a new thread.

The problem with that is that I won't make the RP until the coming weekend. I'm too busy at the moment. Don't worry! I'll put just as much effort into this as Bueno did.

There really isn't much I could do to spoil it. The story for XIII-2 is just...well, I couldn't spoil it for you unless I really tried. That being said, I'll push back Bueno's plans to introduce Caius and Noel. At the moment I can't think of much reason to add more than one or two references to XIII-2 for the RP at this time. One reference is the use of a modified Crystarium and the other would just be minor changes...except for the usage of one of the Eidolons here that isn't actually an Eidolon.

tl;dr: You don't have to worry about being spoiled!

Given the nature of XIII-2's story...I'm going to be doing a little retconning from it so you don't need to worry about its story.

Anyways, expect to hear more about this by Friday. PM me if any of you have questions.

7. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

I think 5 members are good enough for this thread. More would kinda make this RP too hectic :/

8. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

I'm staying, I started my stuff and I'm finishing it, hope you don't mind having me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.