Forgotten Insanity [OOC Thread]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Doukuro, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

Bumping to avoid this being deleted.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

I hope everyone comes back and posts... ;~;

3. Kayate King's Apprentice

Awesome, I just joined in on the RP...I hope it proves interesting

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

All right, so Just to let everybody know, I have been accepted into this rp. Here's my character profile.
    Username: Marushi
    Name: Kayta
    Class: Assassin (Though she isn't officially one yet)
    Appearance: Kayta is pale with deep blue eyes, and hair that is obviously dyed black. She wears black jeans, black boots, a red tank-top, and an oversized black coat. Here's a pic.
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Kayta grew up on the surface with her parents and older brother. They survived together for a long time, but that wouldn't last. One day, Kayta had a fight with her brother and ran off. She was only gone for around twenty minutes, but [that] was enough. The ghouls attacked her home and killed all her family. When she got back, they were gone. Since then, she's always on the run, hunting down the ghouls while trying to keep herself alive. She promised herself revenge on all ghouls and lives to destroy them. She uses any and all methods she can think of to kill them, and she never lets one go once she has it in her sights. [With] her, there's [no] such thing as [going] [too far].
    Personality: Kayta is naturally gentle and sensitive, but she's buried those feelings with the rage and pain she feels at all times. She doesn't trust anyone, and prefers to keep to herself. She hasn't been in contact with anyone since she went on the run, but if she does meet new people, they would have to earn her trust and respect before she lets them see the real her. She's not [Proper] about anything, and she's often [impatient.]
    Weapon(s) : If any. Must fit with their class. Kayta has a small silver dagger she keeps hidden in her sleeve, and she has a small gun in one of the many pockets on her coat.
    Abilities: If any. Must belong to their class. Four max. None
    Skills: Natural skills. Kayta has a natural abilty to sneak around quietly without being seen. Relatively fast and good with a blade, she is a good fighter.
    Other: The coat she wears once belonged to her brother, and she wears it as her last link to him. She keeps lots of useful things in the pockets.

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Great, tell me this isn't happening again! Every time I join an RP it dies almost immediately.

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

No, sometimes she disappears. Don't worry, it just moves slowly. I just don't like posting with just one character because I have a lot of them and I like to keep them together as much as possible. :'D

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, that's alright. I understand why you would want to do that.

8. XIII-roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Well...Assuming I'm still aloud to join, I think I shall. And I do put those bracket-ed words in a PM, yeah? Sorry, I suck at this stuff.

Username: XIII-roxas
    Name: River
    Class: Assassin (More of a rogue, would prefer to call it that if okay with you.)
    Appearance: Has short, white hair with black streaks, with a fringe just coming above his eyes. He has one black and one silver eye, with a trumpet-y collar on his shirt that goes up past his nose, that's usually slightly unzipped so people can hear him talk. It has one long and one short sleeve, and is black with red spikes pointing towards a red dot in the centre of his shirt. He wears a pair of slightly tattered jeans, usually with some light metal armour on his shins. He wears a pair of black and green metal boots, the green almost resembling wiring.
    Bio: River, before moving to the underground city, had once lived with his brother, Deveraux, before he had died. At his age, he didn't exactly know what to do until he was saved by a group of strange people. He can't exactly remember his parents, them having died whilst he was even younger. For a while, he had kept quiet, and did what he was supposed to do in exchange for his safety. Now, he's become much more talkative, and does his job much more effectively. Whilst he still holds sorrow for his lost family in his heart, he knows he must carry on, to ensure no one else has to suffer the same past he has.
    Personality: Whilst he talks, he chooses to remain relatively quiet. When he does, though, he's rather sarcastic, and has an optimistic, yet realistic view on situations. He'll do anything for someone he cares for, but will happily leave someone to die if they attempt to cross him without reason.
    Weapon(s) : A claw gauntlet on his shorter sleeved arm, and carries some throws knifes and a few vials of poison around with him.
    Abilities: Invisibility, flash step.
    Skills: He's a fast thinker and a fast attacker, has a good aim and knows a fair bit about poisons.
    Other: He carries around a speacial orb, tied onto his pants by a piece of
    black ribbon. This is something Deveraux gave him, calling it a 'soul orb'. According to the elder brother, it has the ability to capture the dead's souls.

9. Doukuro Chaser

Accepted. You may begin posting whenever you wish to.

But erm, could you pm me about this soul orb thing? It sounds interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.