Ghost Encounters

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Pinekaboo, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, I didn't believe in that sort of thing until I had an experience, it changed me, really.

2. Patman Bof

It didn' t change me, I' ve always been both open-minded and rational at the same time. How should I put it ? Let' s just say there' s a Mulder in me who wants to believe and has tremendous fun at exploring the what ifs, yet at the same time there' s also a Scully in me who keeps filtering my experiences, deciding what I can more or less trust and what remains highly debatable. Ghost stories are fun, but it would be quite silly to put any stock in them, based on nothing more than blind trust or faith. Hell, I' m far from being convinced the weird things I witnessed myself don' t have a perfectly rational explanation, so I understand Mysty' s skepticism 100%.

3. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Thanks Misty. I was a bit worried none of the mods noticed my edit at the end :)

4. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

I have never had a ghost encounter, nor do I believe that ghosts exist.

However, I do believe spirits exist, but no living thing can see any signs of it. I think that when someone dies, their spirit is immediately resurrected into a new being (whether human or not).

5. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

I have never seen any real reason or concrete evidence to suggest that ghosts, spirits, or any other variety of supernatural phenomena exist and interact with the world on a regular basis outside of stories and legends.