Ghosts- real? or Not?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Imiko, Jul 7, 2008.

1. len Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah as i said they are invisible can't be seen with a human eye

2. Serbkiller Destiny Islands Resident

No, they don't exist.

3. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Robert?!?! he's freakin' scary!

Well, anyway, i agree. they're real to an extent... so, technically, i do believe in ghosts and those of the paranormal and spiritual worlds.

4. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Be more specific: why do you think they don't exist?? O_o

5. Serbkiller Destiny Islands Resident

IMO, they're just another reason to explain things you can't explain and it's made out of the human mind like monsters and people haven't given me a real reason to believe it.

6. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Hmm, I see... However it's true that there are many crazy people that imagine to seen "something".
    For example teh possessed, for me they all fake things. If you think about it, a lot of time ago, the people were ignorants and when they saw an handicapped they tought that he was the devil because of their movements and of their physical aspect. Still today there are people like those that do the same thing, just about teh ghosts O_o.

7. len Gummi Ship Junkie

the possessed are actually possessed ..but some of them aren't ,they might have a simple disease and claim they have been possessed by the devil ot a ghost which it isn't true ..ghosts possess people for a reason ,they might have been called names (which hurt there feelings) ,stepped on ,insulted ,etc..
    or some of them might be evil that way ...

ghost can possess people in any way .......

8. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I'm not watching those. LOL I'm scared of ghosts. I believe in them. I wish all ghosts were like Casper.

9. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

i've already seen that video but it's real creeps me out even my 15 year old cousin that it was creepy we actually watched alot of different types of ghost videos also we've watched a video about the chublacraba i can never spell it right but i believe in ghost i used to watch mystery hunters

10. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Yeah, Ghost can possess the people, but many of them are ill of mind O_o

They scare me too, but I'm spellbound from these paranormal things O_o
    Lol, Casper :D

11. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I believe they do exist. Time and time again it has been proven that ghosts have been sighted in certain "haunted" places around the world. Ectoplasm also exists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectoplasm_(paranormal)

What I don't like are the Poltergeists. They are too noisy and would probably creep me out. >_<

12. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

i think they are real and bc when i was three (this is serious) i was in my bed and i saw a silhouette (sp?) moving towards me chanting, "Cookies,Cookies,Cookies...." and im serious >.< it was so weird

13. JorrellVsRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

Dammit i want to believe in ghost.. but sht nothing scares me

EDIT: like i keep my eyes open in the dark and stare at the mirror on the closet waiting for somthing to pop out... i REALLY want to see a ghost.

14. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Sure, I believe in them. But I don't know if it'd be possible for people to see them on this earth.

15. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

It's not exactly a proven fact if ghosts are real or not, but some religions believe in ghosts and some don't so it goes 50% both ways.

16. Rockin Roxas Traverse Town Homebody

I don't believe in ghosts,when you die you go to either Heaven or Hell,and stay there.

17. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

18. Xidon Traverse Town Homebody

I'm guessing you are Christian since you spoke of Heaven and Hell (also kickass difficulty in Devil May Cry), so how can you not believe in ghosts?
    Ghosts are spiritual manifestations of a deceased being, body-less souls and Christianity believes in both souls and ghosts, look at Catholics, the name of one of the 3 Divine Entities, part of the (Holy) Trinity is called the Holy Spirit.

Also I am not going with the Ghostbusters poltergeist kind of ghost, then a spirit in case you didn't notice.

19. Miskatake Merlin's Housekeeper

I just do. I have my own experience which I do not share with anyone, except with my relatives, because some of them saw the figure too. I do not use Youtube as the source of ghost footage, I only use legitimate still-picture sites as info and I examine them, and I will continue that.

20. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie