~Guardians~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Destiny's hand, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jake crossed an uncrossed his leg, grinning. His friends walked past in the distance, talking happily to each other. He smiled, flicking a piece of dust into the raging campfire. He grabbed a can of soda and poured the dregs into his mouth. His cat, Winston strolled past him, meowing peacefully. Jake stroked the cat and grabbed another soda. He glanced out into the night. Things were going well. He began to sing, a beautiful tune that never went off pitch. The other members of his clan laughed and punched him playfully in the shoulder, telling him to stop wasting his power. He smiled, thinking deep in his mind, "They're just jealous." He continued to sing, farther into the night. The Voice Clan clapped along with him, singing jolly tunes. But somewhere, hidden in Jake's mind, he knew. He was a Chosen Guardian now. He had to start his training... soon.

2. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Oh wow lul wrong link XD Try this one
    BIC: Mya walked alongside a garden bustling with busy bees and colorful flowers. She took a whiff of the flowers and sighed happily. She wish life could be peaceful and joyfull, but alas, life isn't a cakewalk. It's always moving with something, or someone out there waiting to strike at the victim. Either way, she was the one to protect the people from the type of evil lurking out there. She shook the thought out of her head and sat on a bench, watching butterflies and bees buzz and flutter around.

3. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    The girl-hybrid snorted, taking a tiny scroll out her back pocket. "Choosen Guardian rules state that Helpers must appear before their Guardian two weeks before they depart." She read, shooting Storm a smirk. "They also state that you can't change your helper no matter what. Oh, and you'll be paired up Boy-Girl style with another Guardian tonight at 10 sharp. Really? Boy-Girl style? Are they trying to kill us?"

"What?" Storm blinked as the Hybrid put her scroll away. "I get a Helper and a guy as my partners? Why didn't they tell me this sooner? Ugh, they are trying to kill us."

"Right. Anyway, we haven't had our proper introductions. I'm Allora, Pixie Helper! And you are Storm Myst Everhart, am I right?"

Storm nodded. "That's me! Oh, and Allora? Don't make a sound at the Pairing thing."

"Why not? Afraid I'll make fun of the guy you get stuck with? I won't!"

"Oh, that's not what I'm afraid of, but it's pretty darn close." Storm walked off, leaving the Pixie to wonder what she was thinking.

OOC: Forgot to mention, that each Helper must appear Two weeks before the guardians leave (Which, in our time, is Probably a couple of days. And that, the Guardians will be paired up Randomly by yours truly (I'm gonna do it Fair and Square!). All Choosen guardians must report to the Dining Hall at Ten Sharp (Which is Six our time.) Okay with you guys?

Oh, yeah And Helpers can Enhance Auras and Speak to their guardian telepathically.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Sky sighed deeply and meaning fully as she contined to hop between rocks, still worrying about the whole chosen thing. However her line of thought was broken as she became aware of the sound of beating wings above her. Putting her hand up to sheild her eyes from the sun, she looked at the bird circling abover her. It was a big bird, definatly a bird of prey, it lowered as she watched till she could identify it. It was a kestrel, they didn't usually get kestrels round there but what caught her attention more was the fact that in it's powerful talons, was a scroll. She frowned, this was very strange. The bird then without warning dived down towards her, causing her to duck. "What the hell??" She cried as it narrowly missed her, instead landing on a stone beside her. Even more impressive it rolled open the scroll as it landed for her to read.

'Sky Tyler?' Sky heard a male voice inside her head say, 'I'm Arrow, your helper'

Sky just stared at the bird in shock.

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: So we are just randomly supposed to meet up with our helper? And after that we go to the Dinner Hall? Also anyone wanan teach me how to make Graphics? Lol

6. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: Ok
    Adriana came up from above the water and saw a wolf standing on the other side of the river with a scroll in it's mouth. The wolf was grayish- white with yellowish- gray eyes.
    " You are Adriana, the Chosen Guardian of the Ice Clan?" The wolf questioned.
    Adriana stared at the wolf as it didn't open its mouth.. It talked to her in her head...
    "I'm Stormbringer and I am your helper,"
    "Nice to meet you, Stormbringer." said Adriana.
    " According to the Chosen Guardian rules, I had to appear before you two week before we leave. Tonight at ten o'clock you will be paired off with a male guardian."
    "O-oh ok,"shuddered Adriana

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu lay down next to a flaming pit, his arms behind his head as he lazily stared at the sky.
    He sighed as he puffed out smoke rings from his mouth, just for entertainment.
    He wasn't a smoker or anything, he was just using his flame abilities to make smoke.
    He just sat there relaxing, not having a care in the world, not giving much thought to anything. "Life... ain't too bad. If not a bit boring." he thought to himself.
    Then he felt a little nudge on his head.
    He ignored it, keeping his red eyes shut, and then, he felt it again. "Oi! You!"
    "What? Don't'cha know it's rude to nudge someone like that?"
    "Whatever. You're the choosen Guardian right? Uh... Kurisu?" A female voice asked him.
    "I recall hearing something like that." he responded lazilly.
    "Then you're the one I'm looking for."
    Kurisu felt a small weight on his chest.
    He opened his eyes and moved his head to look, and... he saw... a Ferret.
    "Hey! Lady! You left a Ferret here." he called out.
    "I am the Ferret." she responded sarcastically, but serious, if such a feat was possible.
    "...
    ...I've been sitting near the fire too long... clearly.
    I never thought I wouldn't be able to handle the heat."
    he muttered.
    The Ferret sighed. "Are you done?" she asked.
    "Sure thing."
    "Rules state, that you being a Choosen, means that you get a helper.
    That will be me. I have to show myself within 2 weeks before you leave."
    she said, holding onto a scroll.
    "...That's far-out."
    "Tell me about it." she replied.
    "Anyway, tonight at Ten, you'll be paired with someone."
    "...I thought you were my pairing?"
    "Another Guardian, genius...
    Opposite gender to you at that.
    Try not to get any ideas."

"Hey, I'll do what I can, but no promises." he shrugged from the floor, sitting up and the little Ferret falling into his lap.
    "...Right.. Anyway, my name is Gwen. Remember it, we'll be working together from now on."
    "Sure thing 'Titch.'" Kurisu said with a smirk, and stood up as Gwen climbed up onto his shoulder.
    "Gwen." she corrected.
    "Yeah, I got it, Titch."

OOC: Bit of trivia for you guys.
    I have pet Ferrets. The two females are called Gwen and Titch. XD

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jake leaned back and grinned, running his hand through Winston's fur. "You..." he slurred, "Are the best cat ever." Winston looked up at him.
    "Jake of the Voice Clan." a voice came, deep and peaceful. Jake squinted at the cat.
    "Am I drunk?" he said, frowning. The cat blinked.
    "You were Chosen, Jake. I am your helper." Jake laughed and scratched his head.
    "You. Are. Cute." he said, rubbing the cat's ears.
    "Stop that. I am your helper, Winston. Jake of the Voice Clan. The time approaches for you to meet your partner. Her identity is currently unknown." Jake laughed, and pumped his fist.
    "Her? This is going to totally completely magnificently rock!" he cried at the top of his lungs. His voice echoed throughout the area, resounding off of every wall. Winston sighed deeply.
    "If you're a Chosen Guardian, we're hopeless. Anyway, the journey begins in two weeks. Tonight, at ten, you meet your female companion." Jake blinked, picked Winston up, and slumped back in his chair. "Okay, kitty." he said, "We're going on an adventure."

10. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    "Soo, Allora. If you're a...Pixie, how are you gonna disguise yourself when we're on Earth?" Storm questioned, the Pixie sitting casually on her shoulder as they walked to the Dining Hall.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm a Halfie. My Grandma is the Elder, isn't that weird? Anyway, my Mom was a Pixie and my Dad was human." Allora glanced at her nails, waving her hand around a bit. "So, I'm a Halfa. Kinda intimidating for other Pixies, cause when I'm mad, I transform."

Storm looked at her, giving her a faint smile. "Well, in other news, who do you think I'll be paired with? Some mysterious guy? Or a guy that's fun and playful?"

The Pixie fluttered around her head again. "All I know is that he better be cool. Or I'll have to kick his butt."

The Guardian rolled her eyes. "Whatever Allora. I bet you couldn't even get near a dog, let alone a guy."

Allora pouted. "I could and I would!"

11. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya continued watching the meadow until someting poked her back. She turned around and saw a wolf prodding her with its nose. She giggled and patted its head. You silly thing. Stop poking me.

The wolf growled lowly. I prefer it if you did not call me a "silly thing" madam.

Mya yelped and fell off the bench. Wh-what the-? You can speak?!

The wolf made a sound which sounded like a sigh. You humans are so much dumber than I thought. Yes I can speak to you telepathically. I am your helper on your journey and good thing too. I needed to come before two weeks of departure.

Mya shook her head. Wait wait departure? Helper? What's all of this nonsense?

The wolf cocked its head. Didn't you get the message? All chosen ones must be reported by a follower before leaving off to the journey of evil which will have a 72.4% chance of death. Please read this note and report to the dining hall soon. It dropped off a letter and ran off.

Mya called after it. B-but I'm not ready! She sighed and picked up the letter. Sure enough, it said exactly everything the wolf told her. Well I better head over there.

OOC: BTW Destiny, plz add my appearance. I fixed it ^^

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Wait you spoke? And are you inside my head? Get out! What the hell is going on here?" Sky finally said, really confused by the appearence of this bird. This day could not get any stranger.

The kestrel shook it's head slightly before saying patiently, "You were chosen, I'm you're helper. I can communicate telepatically with you, okay? Now look here" Arrow stepped forward and pointed at something on the scroll, "All helpers must reveal themselves two weeks before departure. Also you're stuck with me, no changing helpers, like it or not."

A single eyebrow raised, "Seriously? So I'm stuck with a talking bird and no ditching you? Right, trust my luck. Also so I have to go in two weeks, where to? Where do I have to go?" She was wrong, this was getting stranger and every answer lead to a million more questions bubbling up in her mind.

Arrow just looked at her, "I would have you know that this 'talking bird' you're paired up with happenens to be the fastest animal on the planet" A sense of pride at that fact was clear in his voice, as well as a bit of annoyance. "Anyway, you'll find out that soon enough but first you're going to be paired up tonight"

"Paired up? Another talking animal? This is crazy"

"No, you idiot. Another chosen guardian, a boy" Arrow told her.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Ren kept on looking into the flame in his hand, A wolf slowly began to come closer to him.
    I take it that your Ren. The wolf said.
    Ren looked up from the flame when he heard someone say his name."Who wants to know." He said looking around but all he say was a wolf.
    That would me, you were chosen as a guardian right.
    ".. Okay, I'm talking to a wolf, I must be going crazy."
    Your not crazy you fool, I'm your helper.
    "If I'm not crazy then how are we talking now?"
    I'm speaking into your head. The wolf said moving closer to Ren Any way my names Fenrir and as I said before I'm your helper.
    "Okay but you still haven't explain why you are my helper.
    Then I'll explain this as quickly as possible. Each helper has two weeks to introduce themselves to their guardian for their departure and at 10 tonight you'll be paired up with another guardian of a opposite gender. Fenrir said waiting for Ren's reaction
    "Okay so lets' see if I understand, you had two weeks to finds me and tell me that I had go to the dinning hall were I would be paired up with another guardian before I was supposed to depart.
    Yep that's pretty much it. Now that understand I'll be off. Remember be at the dinning hall at at 10. Fenrir said before leaving.
    Might as well head over there now. Ren thought getting up and following Fenrir to the Dinning Hall

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"So I'm getting partnered up with another chosen gurdian? When?" She said attempting to make sense of this all.

'Tonight at 10pm at the Dining Hall' Arrow answered simply 'I will lead the way' He beat his wings, taking off into the air.

"Right..." Sky said quietly looking down, only to look up quickly as Arrow started to take off. "Hey! You're not getting out of my questions that easily. I'm from the wind clan, I can fly" She called out to him as she rose off the ground and flew over to be level with him. As she flew she considered what her partner would be like. She hoped she got on with them, what if it was some idiot? What did she do then? Because if it was anything like bird brain over there she'd be stuck with them.

'Oy, I can hear you, you know. Comes with communicating telepatically, I can read your mind. And that's offensive.' Arrow butted into her thoughts.

'Then read my mind and mind your own buisiness' Her reply came swifly.

15. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Carson laid down in his bed,He was probably the most lazy of the Chosen Guardians."Another day another nap. He fell asleep easily,He had no problems,besides having to save the world,that is.He kept dreaming.He was most lilkly the most un-trained.This made him sorta sad,but he figured if he trained alot more.Ahhh He had fallen completely asleep,now he just laid there.

16. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Storm approached the Dining Hall, sitting on a table and checking her Hello Kitty Wrist watch. The time read Six-thirty, making the girl Guardian sigh.

"So, Storm. Why'd ya come this early?"

"Don't know. I think I'm just gonna wait here until it starts."

Allora impatiently twirled a lock of pink hair. "I can show you my Human Forme then, right?"

Storm scooped the Pixie up in her hand and gently set her on the table. "Go on."

"Yeah!" Allora spun around on her foot as a hot pink mist settled around her. Suddenly, she started to grow to an average thirteen year old girl's height. As the Mist thinned, Storm could see that Allora know had long brown hair and brown eyes. "Well, what do you think?" She straightened her Blue Blazier with Gold buttons and brushed her Plaid skirt down with a smirk.

"I think you may get on a Guy's radar on pupose with that disguise." Storm shot her a serious glance. "You better not."

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu walked to the dining hall and sat on a bench before deciding to get comfy and laid down instead. "Only 6:30 eh?" he said as he judged the time of day based on just the position of the sun.
    "Wow... you can tell such a thing just from that?" Gwen asked, her small form sitting on his chest.
    "Yup... it's just something I can do.
    I dunno... the sun is a big ball of fire right? I'm a Fire Guardian... maybe it's something to do with that? I dunno."
    he answered honestly.
    "So, Kurisu. Why you even here so early?"
    "Got nothing better to do really."
    "So you're just gonna sit here... all this time?"
    "Yup." Kurisu muttered lazily as he blew another ring of black smoke from his mouth and watched it float up towards the sky before slowly dissipating.
    Gwen sighed. "I wonder who your partner will be."
    "You don't know?" Kurisu asked her, lifting his head up to look at her.
    "Of course I don't. Other than the fact she will be a girl." Gwen said, matter of factly.
    "Well, whoever she is. I guess, we'll be working together for some time.
    I wonder what she will think of me..."
    he said calmly and weakly as he looked back up at the sky, puffing out another few smoke rings to watch.
    "What? Other than lazy?" Gwen joked.
    "Heh, funny." Kurisu smirked. "It's not that I'm lazy, I just ain't got much to do right now.
    But I guess that's gonna change once we get down there right?"

"Well, unless you are some super powerful Guardian along with the others. Defeating Deyanira and her forces won't be so easy."
    "Heh, well I have a few talents."
    "That don't include you trying to woo your female companion or telling the time based on the sun?" Gwen joked sarcastically again.
    "We'll see... We'll see." he said in wonder, as he closed his eyes. Just letting the time pass around him.

18. Midnight Star Master of Physics

After flying in silence for a bit after that comment, she looked over at the bird and thought, 'Aren't we going to get there a bit early at this rate?', since now she knew he could tell what she was thinking, it was easier than shouting over at him.

'Well you wouldn't want to be late, would you?' His reply can instantly back.

'No but we're going to be there rediculously early, we'll have to wait for ages for anyone to turn up. 10pm you said, right? Couldn't we have waited a bit longer before setting off?' She thought to him, slightly annoyed with him for forcing her to turn up this early.

'You were saying?' Arrow replied a touch of smugness in his voice as the Dining Hall came into veiw along with two other guardians.

Sky didn't say anything back, suprised some guardians were already there. Instead concentrated on landing smoothly down, next to them.

19. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jake strolled into the Dining Hall, Winston at his heels. He glanced at his watch.
    "Six thirty?" he sighed and slumped into a chair. He picked Winston up and plopped him onto the table in front of him. Winston growled."You don't have to pick me up." he muttered, licking a paw. Jake turned his attention to the other Guardians in the room. He saw a few, none he knew. He sighed, and popped a soda can out of his bag, sloshing the contents in his mouth. He swallowed, and leaned back in his chair. One of these girls was to be his partner. He smirked. They'd all be lucky to have a guy like him on their side. He finished the soda and tossed it onto the ground. Winston bristled.
    "What's your problem? Don't litter." the cat hissed, batting Jake's hand away. Jake sighed and picked up the can. He wished it was 10 already. He needed to know who he'd be working with. He shrugged to himself and patted Winston's back. The cat shrunk back from his hand, muttering something about pompous Guardians. Jake laughed, closing his eyes to take a nap. Maybe when he woke up, something interesting would happen.

20. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Storm watched as a girl swooped in with a large bird, while a guy walked in with a cat. 'They must be choosen Guardians too. I wonder if my partner is that guy over there.' She thought, poking Allora in the arm. "Allora, can you change back into your Pixie forme?"

"Sure!" She chirped, the Pink mist swirling around her again as her wings grew back into place. She shrunk back to her regular height, flew up to Storm's head and laid down back side up on it, kicking her legs up in the air.

Storm settled back on her hands, glancing at her dark blue dress, instantly wishing that she had changed.

"Oh, you look fine." Allora whispered, hanging down in front of her Guardian's eyes. "Forgot to mention that I can read your mind too. Like all the other Helpers!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.