~Guardians~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Destiny's hand, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

In The Land of Propane and Propane Accessories
    Crouching behind a flowerpot and nibbling on some food she stole from the table earlier, Josette watched these weird people converse about things she knew nothing of. Small squeaks appeared from behind her head as she turned around quickly to meet them, "Ah, Barnabas!" she whispered in a near-silent manner, "Where did you come from?" She had been friends with this tiny creature her entire life but refuses to call him a pet; he was her friend- her only friend. The dormouse curiously circled her feet until she finally fed him a bit of her dinner roll, "That's all you're getting for now!" she waved a tiny finger of impatience at the rodent and returned to listening in on these odd people. 'They're like the heroes from my bedtime stories!' she thought excitedly, her heart racing to near-impossible speeds. 'I can probably even name a few of them! Ooh! Just like that song Mamma used to sing for me- if only I could remember it....' she then shifted her weight, which accidentally knocked over the plant, revealing her hiding place to everyone. "Oh my...." she stared at everyone's glances in horror. "Ah- I- Um- erh..."

OOC: Since Josette doesn't know she's a guardian, she shouldn't know that her pet is her helper. He also will not communicate with her until nessicary.

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"C'mon then. We must get there soon," said StormBringer
    "Isn't it early?" Adriana wondered.
    "Not by much. I wouldn't be very surprised her most or at least some of the Guardians were already there. You need to get changed do you not?,"said Storm, look at the girl's swinwear.
    "Oh Alright then,"
    Adriana grabbed and towel and Storm followed her back to the place were she lived. Adriana went inside and changed into a blue dress with white sandels.
    "Ready?" said Storm.
    "Yes" said Adriana.
    They entered the dinning hall were they saw some of the other Chosen Guardians. She decided to sit down in a chair when she saw the little girl fall out from behind a flowerpot. She left her seat and nealed by the little girl.
    "Are you alright?" she asked the little girl.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Guess were not the only ones who showed up this earlyRen thought seeing all the other guardians.
    You can say that again. Probadly should've mention I can read your mind Fenrir said.
    Yeah, I kinda figured, so what do we do now?
    Guess we wait for the others. Fenrir said taking a seat. Better get comfortable, it may be a while.
    "Your probadly right." Ren said walking to were Fenrir had sat at.

4. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

As Mya walked to the dining hall, she met her wolf helper waiting patiently for her. I suppose you're stuck with me I suppose?

The wolf nodded. Yep. And also, my name is Xen.

Mya nodded. Well if I didn't mention it earlier, nice to meet you Xen. I'm-

-Mya yes I know. Don't looks so surprised.

Mya sighed and shook her head. Anyways, let's go in and see why I was called here

5. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Allora flew around Storm's head, sighing. "Storm! What time is it?" She whined, sitting on her shoulder for the second time that day.

Storm checked her wrist watch again. "Seven O'clock. Can you sit down for like, two seconds?"

The Pixie kicked the air around her. "I wish it were Ten already! All this waiting is BORING!" Her eyes widended as she clasped her hands over her mouth. "Oops."

"What did you do?" Storm questioned, her eyes wandering to the sun. "What the-?" Rushing outside, she watched as the Sun swiftly made its way down to the other edge of the planet. "Allora! What did you do?!"

"I....uh....well, I made the sun go down....did I mention that Pixies can do that?"

"Seems you forgot a lot of things to mention, young Allora." An elderly voice called, half filled with amusement. Whipping around, Storm saw the Elder carefully walk toward them, a hand gripping an old wood cane. "Storm Everhart of the Mind Clan?"

Storm nodded. "That's me! Storm. Just call me Storm!" She curtsied, and turned to the Dining Hall, walking up the steps. "Allora, we'll talk about this later." She hissed.

The Elder chuckled, making her way into the hall with the other guardians. "Welcome!" She boomed, her voice echoing through the open air. "Choosen Guardians! It's time to meet your Partners. These Partners will Train with you, they will help you, they will heal you in times of need. Basically, they're like a friend you may die with. But, don't fret. I will see to it that we don't lose our precious youth. Alright, let's get this show on the road!" She swung her cane in the air while her long gray hair flew around her frail body. "Storm! Allora! First up?"

Storm gasped to herself. She hated being the center of attention. "....Gah, alright."

6. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

Staring at everyone, but mostly stormbringer, Josette paniced, "Please!" she practically screamed at the top of her voice, "Please don't hurt me! I didn't meat to peek I--I- I- I-" Suddenly, a large yellow puddle expanded from under her dress as tears rand down her face.

Barnabas then slid, unseen, across the room and into a safe hiding spot, still keeping the loli in his sight at all times.

"I'm sorry..." the tiny girl sobbed as she tried to get up, only to slip on her own urine and fall back down with another shreik. She then fell to the elder's feet and started begging for forgiveness.

OOC: I just want to hug her.....but not right now, ew.

7. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    The Elder glanced at the Child sitting on her knees in front of her, then scooped her up, tapping her nose gently. "Shh, child. Calm down. You needed to be here, though you did not know, correct? Fate brought you here, I know it. Josette of the Mind Clan, like Storm here." Storm looked at Josette, and tickled her stomach as the Elder waved her cane, cleaning the girl up. "Hey, no need to cry. We're not gonna hurt you, okay?"

8. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

"Mind clan...?" she sniffed a bit more and wiped up the tears that covered her face. "...Fate?" All of these words confused the girl and she just wanted to know what was going on; but these people seemed friendly- a sure change from the norm of her daily life. The tickling caused her to let out a giggle or two before smiling again. "Thank you!"

Barnabas made his way out of the room, not quite knowing how to deal with such a mess as this, 'Give it time, old man. Give it time.' he thought to himself slowly, 'It's out of your hands now...'

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Sky could hardey believe what was going on as she'd not been there long at all when something happened. It was like time seemed to just speed up. 'I'm not going mad am I? What's going on?'

'It seems a pixie wished for time to go faster, the silly thing. Well at least you won't have to wait for everything to start now. I'd pay attention' Arrow informed her.

'What? Wh- oh' She thought as she saw the Elder appear, she felt her stomach tie itself in a knot as she felt quite nervous about what was going on. She held her breath without realising it as they called another girl up, though she was very relieved that she hadn't been first. They seemed quite intimidating and she was very apprehensious at what would transprire here. The tension was broken slightly as the little girl came infront of the guardians. She felt so sorry for the girl and just hoped they wouldn't be too harsh on her. When they weren't, Sky physically sighed a sigh of relief. She found she wasn't quite so scared of them any more, perhaps they weren't so bad after all.

10. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Storm giggled as the Elder put the girl down. "Now, Storm." The girl guardian straightened, a soft smile on her face. "It's time to meet you partner."

Allora went to her Guardian's head, looking at the guys in the hall. "Come on Grandma. He's gotta be awesome, right?" The Pixie whispered so that the three could hear her comment."Come on Grandma, pick someone good! Someone strong for Storm!"

"Allora! Sush. I'm concentrating." The Elder put her hands on her temples. "I can see your partner. His name.....Hmm. His name is Kurisu...of the Fire Clan." She looked among the Guardians. "Kurisu of the Fire Clan, step foreward please."

OOC: Hey guys! I made an OOC Thread!
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?112823-Guardians-OOC-Thread-Disscussion-Future-Sign-Ups Clicky the link.

And, this marks the first Pair!
    Next up....well, I can't tell you that yet. *Winks*
    And no, I did Not cheat.

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu's eyes opened at the mention of his name.
    "Hey, that's you." Gwen told him.
    "I know my own fake name, Titch." Kurisu said as he sat up and then stood slowly approaching the Elder as requested.
    "Gwen." she corrected him as she sat on his shoulder again. Not even startled at the revelation that Kurisu wasn't his real name.
    "Yup. Titch."
    Gwen sighed...
    Kurisu approached the younger, shorter girl that was his partner. He was about 5 inches taller than her if he had calculated correctly.
    He nodded in respect to the Elder.
    "Yo." he said in greeting, casually.

12. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Storm waved while she blushed. "Hi."

The Elder pat Storm's back with her Cane. "The best you can do? Hehehe." She chuckled. "Oh, well, the first pairing! You'll do fine, I promise. Now, move along. Alright, let me see. Ren Yuuki! Get up here, you're next!

Allora looked Kurisu up and down in wonder. "Yup, I knew it. He's perfect!" She shouted, laying on Storm's head again. "Now, is that a Ferret on your shoulder?"

Storm sighed. "This is gonna go by slooowly." She moaned to herself.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Guess I'm up." Ren said walking to the Elder. The whole while he wondered who he would be pair up with. Once he got to the elder nodded with respect and waited for his partner to be named, feeling nervous the whole way.
    This would go alot smoother if you just relax.Fenrir said following him.
    I know that already, Sheesh you don't have to remind me.

14. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    The Elder looked at Ren. "Skinny little thing, aren't you? Alright..." Her hands flew to her temple again. "Hmmmm, Andrianna of the Water Clan?" She opened her eyes. "Andrianna Miller. Come Forth!"

OOC: Short post is Short lol

15. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

Josette trembled for a bit and considered hiding- but something inside of her made her stay. "Let me go next." She demanded with a serious look upon her face; completely different from what it had been before. She held onto the frills of her dress as a new, more jovial expression replaced the last, "I wanna see my momma again!" the girl announced splendidly, "And if I join you- I'll be able to!"
    How she even came to this conclusion- or if she was even able to do anything other than wet herself was beyond anyone's knowledge....well...almost anyone's...

16. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Oh wow late post.

Jake blinked his eyes open. A feline voice was yelling in rage and tiny claws batted his face. The Voice Clan teenager screamed and tumbled out of his chair. He looked around, noticing the Elder and other Guardians. He dashed to enter the crowd, waving his arms."Uh, yo? Did my name get called yet?" he said, confused.

17. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]
    OOC: Credit to Jayn for banner :)
    "T-That's me" Adriana standing up and walked towards the Elder. Stormbringer was right at her side and she was very nervous.
    "I'm Adriana Miller of the Water Clan. Nice to meet you Ren," Smiled Adriana nervously.
    "Calm down" Stormbringer thought to her.
    "Easy for you too say!" thought Adriana

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    OCC: credit goes to Jayn for the banner
    "Nice to meet you too, Adriana." Ren said as Fenrir sat there quietly. That makes two pairs, now who's next.
    You'll just have to wait and see. Fenrir said before becoming silent.

19. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    The Elder bent down to Josette. "Little one, are you sure? I only see eight Guardians here. And, I am not sure if one of these young men are your partner." When she looked at Josette again, she smiled. "Alright. Let me try." This time, her hands went out in front of her and she shut her eyes. "I see.....I see someone....but, I can't make him out. Maybe he isn't here yet. Why don't I call someone else up? Will you be okay with that Child?"

Storm looked at Josette. Somehow, she reminded her of herself when she was that age. Storm used to be the same way, right up until her mom died. "....Mom...." She whispered, closing her eyes in respect.

20. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Ahhh! Carson said as he woke up,stretching his arms out as far as he could.He looked at his watch.Damn... He quickly changed clothes and ran out the door.The ran to the Dining Hall.He entered panting heavily,He being relatively slow,took him 5 minutes to get to the Dining Hall.

OCC:Not sure about this post,Oh and

Short Post is Short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.