~Guardians~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Destiny's hand, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC:
    Dude... it's not the Elder's house, it's the Dining Hall...

Kurisu looked on as the other partners were paired up.
    He had noticed Storm blush when they were first introduced, but he had figured it was down to the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt, and just his jacket.
    He heard her now whisper something though and close her eyes.
    He quietly whispered to her, so as not to interrupt the Elder from doing her thing. "Hey, you okay?

2. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    "Huh, who me?!" Storm brought her head up fast, startled by Kurisu. "I-I'm fine! Just thought of something!"

Allora exhaled in annoyment. "She isn't." She said, plopping her head in her hands. "Don't know what's wrong with her these days."

'Whatever Allora! When you're asleep, I'll use my Mind powers to give you a Nightmare!' Storm yelled in her mind, looking away as the Elder boomed, "Sky Tyler! You're next! Come on Down!" Suddenly, a guy ran in, causing to Allora to hang on to Storm's head.

"Who's this casanova?!" She screeched, hanging off the end off a lock of her Guardian's hair.

3. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: So forever alone. I'm probably the only person with no banner :,D

BIC: Mya watched as the Guardians were called and matched. Wonder who I will be matched up with...

Xane sniffed. "Probably a guy you will fall in love and go through a romantic dramatic journey just like those cheesy fantasy stories."

Mya blushed. N-no! It'll probably never happen!

4. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Was their a time on this?If so,sorry for being late. He smiled softly,a little embarrassed.He took a seat at the table right in-front of Allora.He looked around.Who will I get partnered with? I'm probably the last one here... He looked down then up,he flashed a smile at Storm mouthing the word "Hi" before resting his head on a table almost immediately afterward..

OCC:I could make a banner,Not a good one,but,still,Just to lazy xD.
    Plus my Images quality is too bad.

5. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Sky looked up sharply as she heard her name, 'Wait that was my name. What do I do now?', her heart was already beating twice as fast and showed no signs of slowing. She was momentarily distracted by the new comer but quickly ignored him.

'Well done, it was, give yourself a sticker. Now walk down to them as everyone else has done. Or is that too hard for you?' Arrow replied with a patronising tone.

'You can shut up now' She took a deep breath and walked foward in front of the guardian, really nervous now and just hoping her partner would be someone nice. "Yes?"

6. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"Your partner is waiting for you. Let's see who he is, shall we?" The Elder rested her hands on Sky's shoulders, concentrating. "Jake Rent. Of the Voice Clan. Jake, get yourself over here!" She scanned the Hall with wide eyes. "Don't be shy!"

Allora flew to her Grandmother and rested on her cane. "Storm's head is getting to be very uncomfortable." She huffed.

7. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Gimp is being annoying. I'll have a banner later today.

Jake perked his ears at his name. He called Winston, and the two of them stepped forwards. Jake glanced at the girl he was paired with, quickly analyzing her. She looked around 17. Brown hair. He shrugged, and extended his hand. Hello there. I'm Jake Rent, and this here is Winston." Jake said cheerfully, extending an angry-looking Winston in front of him.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Sky laughed as he held out Winston, he didn't seem so bad. "Well it's nice to meet you Jake. I'm Sky Tyler and this" She guestured to the kestral sat on her shoulder, "is Arrow" Her partner seemed alright, he looked he was a bit older than her and he had unusual green hair, which intrigued her. Plus first impressions were good, he seemed like good fun to be around. Winston looked quite cute too, though noticible not happy about being held out.

'Well would you be? But I could eat that little thing for breakfast' Arrow commented.

'Arrow!' She thought sharply, 'That's horrible, you'd better not'

'Geesh I was joking, alright?'

9. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    "Almost done!" The Elder sang, heading toward the Newcomer. "Carson. Of the Earth Clan? You were late, which means you're lazy correct?" She gave him a cold stare, then smiled. "Better start exercising!" She chuckled, tapping her cane on his head. "Now, come here! It's your turn!"

"Grandma, you're a riot!" Allora squeaked, laughing along with her elder.

OOC: I've noticed that The Elder is like someone I've never had the Pleasure of meeting.

10. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Carson looked up at her stare,he was about to say sorry,Then he the smile.Haha,well,I guess I over slept...He didn't really care about her cane touching his head.He got up and walked to her. He was nervous.Please be someone good,please be someone good.

11. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    The Elder clicked her tongue. "Hmm, Carson, Carson, Carson. Let me see..." She closed her eyes again and hummed a bit. "I see Mya. Mya of the Light Clan, meet your partner!"

Allora swiftly counted the pairs. "Only one person left, Gran. But, how can that be? Maybe the last guy didn't meet his helper yet." She nodded, convincing herself that that was it. "Yeah. Maybe he didn't meet it yet."

12. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya straightened herself as she stepped up to meet her partner."It's nice meeting you Carson. Hope we get along well."

Also ask him if he's single and looking for a relationship.

Mya ignored Xane and extended out a hand to shake his.

13. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jake laughed and smiled. Be glanced over his shoulder to the Elder."Huh. I guess that's everyone. " he said, setting Winston on the ground. He grinned and stepped back, bending his arms behind his head. He continued,"So, the bird's your Helper?" he asked glancing at the bird."Hopefully he and Winston will get along, eh?" he finished jokingly.

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Sky nodded, "That's right, like I'm guessing Winston is yours. I hope they do too." In her mind she added to Arrow, 'You'd better do, play nicely' before saying to Jake, "So you're from the voice clan?"

'I will alright, it was just a joke. Don't patronise me' Arrow replied back, unexpectedly flying down from her shoulder down to the cat. 'Ughh, hello?'

'If you say so' She thought before looking up at the elders, "So what happens now?" She asked, she was glad that was over with and she'd seemed to have got a decent partner but now she wanted to know what would happen next.

15. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Nice to meet you,Sorry I didn't catch you name. He smiled at her.Oh,I forgot. He whistled.A black panther entered the room. I forget everything..... He smiled at everyone then sat back down

OCC:This was a quick/short post,I wanted to post but don't have much time,I'll make it longer later...

16. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

In The Land of Propane and Propane Accessories
    OOC: ACK! LATE POST IS LATE; I WAS BUSY TODAY!
    Also I did my banner(yay) Text does not match picture >_>
    I blame my bad sense of color choosing....

[​IMG]

IC:

Whilst everyone was busy sorting things out, Josette was busy stuffing her face with more food. 'This is the best stuff I've ever had! Oh so yummy!' she thought to herself since her mouth was clearly too full for her to say it aloud. She then heaved her tiny body upon the table and starting just shoving food into her dress. Ever since things had been ruined, she hadn't had a properly cooked meal and this made up for it all. The girl only hoped that no one would call her out on this; she hated it when people did such things.
    She did not wonder about her partner nor what this 'Guardian' buisness is in the first place.
    She just knew that she would find her mother.

17. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    The Elder made her way to the center of the hall, whistling. "Attention please!" She called, raising her right hand up. "Now that you have been paired up, you must train and prepare yourselves for the journey to Earth. You must test the bond between you and you helper, and you must earn the trust of your fellow Guardian." She paused dramatically. "Now go get some rest. You'll need it. But! Be warned, defeating Deyanira will be like nothing you have ever done before." And with that, she vanished into the air with a swoop of her cane.

"Uhh?" Storm looked nervously at where the Elder stood a second ago. "Does she always do that?" She asked Allora, who sat on her shoulder again.

"No way! She only does it three days a week."

18. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Dammit terra you didn't shake my hand :<

BIC: Mya sat back down onto a seat. She then listened to the elder talking about training and their journey to earth. I hope we can do this. It seems difficult.

Well good thing you got lover boy to protect you right? Mya threw a rock at Xane which he dodged with a chuckle.

19. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

OCC:Sorry :3.I did say i couldn't make a good post but i wanted to post,so yeah.

What?Oh,Its probably easy,But too much work. He said sitting down next to her.But,I suppose,If we're partners,we should have each others backs.Right? He held out his hand. I never did get you name.Is it Mya?The Elder Was talking to fast.Don't tell her I said that either. He laughed slightly.

20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu listened to the elder speak... and then she vanished.
    He sighed... Not that I'm complaining... but I wonder why the partners were opposite gender... I mean there must be a reason. He thought... to himself and also to Gwen.
    I don't know... maybe it's something like one of those cliche romance fantasies.
    Kurisu tried not to laugh. Geez... you think so. Meh..
    He looked at Storm, his new partner. "Well, since the pairings were being announced, we didn't really get the chance to say hi." he said scratching his head for a second.
    "Kurisu." he said holding out a hand casually.
    "Uh-hmmm." Gwen made coughing noise in his mind.
    "Oh yeah, and the 'titch' on my shoulder, her name is Gwen. She's my Helper." he added, at Gwens prompt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.