~Guardians~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Destiny's hand, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Storm nodded, shaking Kurisu's hand. "I'm Storm, and the annoying one flying around me is Allora. Nice to meet you."

"Hey! I'm not annoying! I'm snarky, but not annoying!" She retorted, tugging on Storm's ear again.

"Stop it." Storm gently grabbed the Pixie by her wings, setting her on her head. "You need to calm down. You're more hyper than a Mouse!"

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Well this one here is mouthy." Kurisu chuckled, referring to Gwen.
    "Am not!"
    Kurisu looked around at the other Choosen.
    "Well... we heard the old lady." he said to Storm.
    "We need to rest up and prepare for what we gotta do." he sighed.

3. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya smiled and shook his hand. Yep that would be me. Nice to meet you Carson.

You didn't ask if he was single or not.

Mya shot a death glare at Xane before turning back to Carson with a smile.

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Adriana sat down and when she heard the Elder finish her speech she sighed.
    "This isn't go to be easy.." she thought
    "Of coarse not. That's why you have a partner and a helper." Stormbinger thought back.
    Adriana turned to Ren and said " Do you wanna meet tomorrow so we can train and what not?"

5. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    "Yeah, I'm kind of tired a bit myself. So, Training tomorrow?" Storm yawned a bit, patting Allora on her head. "Whatever works for you, I'm fine with."

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "Sure, so where should we train at?" Ren asked before turning to Fenrir You know of any places?
    Nope. Fenrir thought.
    Some help you are.

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"So will you go?"

"Do I have a choice in the matter?"

"I believe not...you were chosen by the old hag so we are partners from now on"

"I see"

"So as your partner I wish to know how you feel on the matter of being chosen"

"It all seems like a nuisance...teaming up with others and joining forces, but if its an order then I shall simply follow it"

No emotion escaped from the voice of the one named Rath. Standing behind him staring at the his back stood a huge black dragon that he was destined to be partnered with. Slowly and calmly, Rath proceeded to walk forward towards the dining hall. Fully aware of how late he was he finally began his trek to the hall.

"despite it being a nuisance...still...it is still helps me with my goal" Rath added to the conversation as he walked away raising his hand in farewell.

heh this guy...fate truly has given me someone interesting to work with the dragon thought to himself as he spread his wings and took off into the sky.

Upon reaching the dining hall Rath calmly and quietly walked into the hall. Not paying any attention to the others in the hall Rath calmly glanced around looking for the Elder he was suppose to meet "too late" Rath calmly said without any care at all. Calmly he turned away and walked out without another word

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Ummm...." said Adriana
    "Stormy?" she though.
    "No and don't call me that," said the wolf.
    "Thanks" thought Adriana.
    "I have no clue," she laughed sheepishly

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jake nodded with a smile."I suppose we start training." he said with a shrug. "Well, It'll be nice working with you." he said, grinning. The girl seemed nice enough.

Winston looked at the bird circling his head. "Hello." he muttered. He glared at the bird. Why'd it have to fly? He hated things that flew. Surprisingly, Jake seemed to get along with the girl. That was good. He walked over to Jake, smacking his leg so he would pick him up.

Jake frowned at Winston, but bent over to lift him in the air. "Well. I guess training starts tomorrow. Looking forward to it!" he said with a wink.

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Yeah, I guess we do and same, I can't wait. It should be fun, at least until the actual work starts" Sky answered with a grin.

'Hello, nice to meet you. It appears we will be seeing a lot of eachother, well at least they get on' Arrow said to the cat. He didn't have a very high opinion of the little thing but he had promised he would make an effort. He circled round to land back on Sky's shoulder.

"So what happens now? Do we just go homeand where are we training tommorow? Wish they'd be more specific about these things." She asked, looking around to see what everyone else was doing.

11. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I'd post or something, but terra isn't responding so...yea :/

12. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

In The Land of Propane and Propane Accessories
    OOC: ABAJING FINALLY! p____p

Also no banner justcuz *trollface*

IC:

A tiny form scurried around Rath, stopping a bit in front of him. "MMNNFFFFH!" She yelled, a dinnercake hanging out of her mouth muffling the words. Taking a second to swallow, the girl finally gasped and pointed to him, "You're late!" Josette stated the obvious in an almost demanding manner. "The elder left, but I'm sure she'll come back if you wait." The little girl reached into her dress-basket and pulled out a piece of fruit, "Here ya go~" She seemed so comfortable around this person- probably because of her innocence- either way, she decided to keep around him. "So you must be a Guardian, huh?"
    The question wasn't too oblivious; not many people could tell the difference between and Guardian and any ol' person.

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Rath's eyes widened at the sudden appearance and enthusiasm of the little girl running up to him. Once she pointed at him Rath raised an eyebrow at her "....huh?" Rath said as he watched her. Lowering his eyebrow Rath listened to her as she heard her explain about the elder and stared at her once he was offered a fruit. "thanks" Rath said taking the fruit and placed it in his pocket. Calmly Rath turned away and walked back into the dining hall "yeah I am" Rath answered the girl's question as he took a seat at the table. Folding his arms, Rath closed his eyes and began to proceed to wait. Guess I'm stuck here until she comes back Rath thought to himself. Opening one eye, he glanced over at the small girl for a second and closed his eyes once more. He found it odd that she was so enthusiastic around a cold hearted guy like him.

14. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Josette asked him from across the table, of course with her mouth once again full, it sounded more like "ARNHGAHGOMAMEAT?"
    After a while of swallowing, she looked downward to Barnabas who was now at her feet, "Shoo!" she waved her hand at him, not wanting to share.
    Normally she wouldn't run up to someone like Rath, or even speak to him for that matter, but she felt it was her duty to make sure he wasn't wandering away from the others until the Elder got back. It's always nice when someone depends on her. "So are you gonna be departed up too?" she asked; most likely, she had gotten the words 'partnered' and 'departed' mixed up.

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Rath opened his eyes and looked across the table at her and raised an eyebrow at her and her muffled voice, trying his best to actually understand what she said. The girl sitting before him was truly a weird person in his eyes. What he wondered the most was what a little girl like her was doing in a place like this. The dining hall was where the guardians were suppose to meet. A young girl like here couldn't possibly be a guardian. Tossing his thoughts aside Rath listened to the girls question "departed?" Rath said and closed his eyes once more "yeah I most likely will...it all depends on the mission I am given and that depends on the old lady" Rath said. What he found odd was the fact that he was answering her question when he usually tends to ignore others

16. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

This man seemed to know alot, if she wasn't so afraid he would make fun of her, she would ask him to help her remember the old nursery ryme. Others normally taunted her for singing 'baby songs' but that didn't stop her from singing it; just not aloud. "Are you going to be able to channel ghosts and talk to aliens and get the blessings of angels?" she asked, rather excited at the thought of coming across some sort of amazing sight like that.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"no nothing like that" Rath said. Now he began to really wonder who this girl really was. Her lack of knowledge of Guardians made him wonder why she was here in the first place. Trying his best to toss away the though once more Rath proceeded with his discussion with the girl. "Although you can say we Guardians are blessed by angels" Rath said as he unfolded his arms. Raising one arm electricity began to surround Rath's hand. With his eyes still closed Rath clenched his fist and caused the electricity to vanish "others say us guardians are like angels themselves but I believe otherwise. I am no where as kindhearted as an angel" Rath said coldly as he crossed his arms once more

18. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

"Liar." Josette pouted and narrowed her eyes; forming quite the smug look on her face, "If you're so mean then why haven't you pulled my hair and kicked dirt in my eyes yet?" she asked, pulling one example of many out of her head. This guy sure was weird. She became silent and started to eat a bit more before pushing her plate aside, now feeling ill from the intake. "Here Barnabas," she belched in a sickened manner while putting the plate down for him to eat, "You can have the rest."

The mouse lept upon the plate before it even hit the ground; digging through cakes covered in frosted icing that dripped off of the edges, roast that was soaked in it's own gravy, carrots drowned in butter, and-oh joy! This meal was fit for the kings! Never in his life had he been fed so well! It was extacy!

OOC: I totally misspelled that word >_>
    IC:

Giggling to herself she put the plate rather close to Rath's face, displaying the mouse's gorging at a more-than-uncomfortable range. "Isn't he the cutest?"

19. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    OOC: I love Post Templates now.

IC: Suddenly, the Elder appeared again, cracking her neck. "Oh, I must stop doing that. It's gettin' to my bones!" She moaned, walking calmly to Rath and Josette. "Ah, Josette, you have found your partner, Rath of the Thunder and Lightning Clan! How exciting!" Her eyes widened. "I know!" Turning toward the rest of the others, she did a quick head count. "I've got the perfect training source! Everyone, meet me with your partner tomorrow by the Fighting Clan. We've got a perfect Trainer over there that you may want to meet! G'bye now!" She then whistled, disappearing into smoke.

20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"You sure have an interesting Grandma 'Lor." Kurisu said, shortening his partner's, helper's name.
    "Oh.. you call her by her name, even if it's a shortened version. But me, me, me... I get 'Titch'." Gwen said, a little downcast.
    "Anyway, I guess we all know what we're doing right? So that's that."
    He looked over to Rath, it's not like he knew him personally, but you at least hear of people from the other clans.
    "Rath, you best look after her okay?" he said referring to the young girl who was now Rath's partner. He knew that Rath could be cold, but that was it.
    Who knows, being a Choosen Guardian, the young girl could probs look after herself well enough, but still, the older guy should at least look after her.
    "Right, come on Gwen, we're going." he said, shoving his hands into his coat pockets and walking off, nodding a goodbye to Storm and Allora.
    "Y-you just called me Gwen." The Ferret said in surprise.
    "Oh? Did I?" he smirked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.