~Guardians~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Destiny's hand, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Rath's eyes immediately opened in shock upon hearing what the elder said 'this kid...a Guardian?'Rath thought to himself "you can't be serious" Rath said clenching his fist. Getting up from his chair and turning to face the elder, Rath was about to say something but could not as she had disappeared before she could. Coldly he looked over at the little girl he was now partnered with and closed his eyes with an annoyed sigh. "I am not going to babysit anyone" Rath said after listening to Kurisu's words

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]
    "C'mon and say your goodbyes. We'll be seeing him and his helper tomorrow buy the Fighting Clan," said Stormbringer to Adriana
    "I know! I know! I heard the elder," thought Adriana.
    "I know. I was just reminding you.," said Storm smugly- well as smug as a wolf could be anyway.
    "Well this is goodbye Ren and Fenrir. It was nice meeting you. Storm and I'll see you both tomorrow," Adriana smiled and started leaving the Dinner Hall.

3. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Winston nodded at the bird. "You... seem to be rather intelligent...." he said to the bird for lack of a better compliment. Suddenly, the Elder's voice rang out. Something about the fighting clan?

Jake smiled. "Hey, now we know what to do tomorrow." he said, placing Winston on the ground. "So, Fighting Clan, huh? I guess we'll be learning some basic moves, eh? But... you're Wind Clan, right? I don't know if this is forward, but I'd kinda like to see what the Wind Clan's powers are firsthand." he said, crossing his arms.

4. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

In The Land of Propane and Propane Accessories
    Josette looked at him in curiosity, "Babysit?" Turning her head to the left, "Partner?" Turning her head to the right, "Fighting?" She immeditately ran over to Rath, clung to pants, and burried her face in his shirt, "Wh-what's going on?" She then turned to Kurisu, "I don't understand..." snot and tears trailed down her face again, "My head hurts..."
    It was odd, but she couldn't control her racing thoughts or feelings to the point that it burned. This would always happen right before something terrible came.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"you are a guardian just like us" Rath said calmly as he looked down at the girl that clung to his pants and closed his eyes"our destines have been set. The ten of us here have been chosen to fight against an evil guardian named Deyanira. The ten of us are all split into partners and unfortunately for you I am your partner" Rath said opening his eyes and stared of at the distance "We are destined to fight...we will fight until that woman is dead" Rath said in a a very cold and ruthless tone of voice. He disregarded the fact that he was speaking to a 7 year old girl

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Arrow looked up to listen to the elder before looking back at Winston, 'Why, thank you. Maybe, we'll get along just fine'

Sky laughed, she liked her partner already, "It's fine and to be honest, I believe you're voice clan? I'm curious about what you can do too. With me, you'll just have a challenge keeping my feet on the ground" She unexpectedly jumped up, sending a disgruntled Arrow flying off, but instead of landing she hovered in front of him so that she equalled his height. She held up a single finger in front of her, span it around to create a mini tornado on the tip of her finger and offered it to him. "The rest is just a slight control over the air around us"

7. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

"O-okay..." Josette replied, at least now having some smidgen of knowledge about what was going to happen to her as she dried her tears. "M-my head still hurts." she announced in an innocent tone to everyone in the room. "Uwa! My name's Josette by the way." The tiny girl realized she had neglected to introduce herself as of yet, "On..um....yeah...since you're gonna be my friend..." she trailed off, still a bit nervous about finishing her sentence in front of so many people, "you won't leave me, right?"
    There was a bit of a backstory behind her question; but nothing plot relevant and thus, it shall not be gotten into. "You promise?." the girl's nervousness was overshadows by her wanting to know the answer to her question.

8. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jake grinned and clapped lightly. "Nice. That'll come in handy. he said with a laugh. "And, yep. I'm Voice Clan. My powers? Well, let's just say most of them shouldn't be used in a crowded place. It's better to show 'em outside." he continued. "Mainly, I can scream. Really loud. And, uh, if it has to do with noise, I can do it. Just wait 'till you see it in action." he grinned. He liked his partner so far. She'd be fun to hang out with.

Winston stared at the bird. "Maybe we will." he said, licking a paw. Perhaps having to work with a bird wouldn't be so bad.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "See you tomorrow then?" Ren said leaving the dinning hall as Fenrir followed behind. At least now we know to meet up.
    Yeah, not like you knew where to meet up at."Fenrir said
    Hey, you weren't any help either.

10. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Calmly turning away Rath proceeded to leave but immediately stopped himself as his eyes widened upon hearing what she said . Regaining his cool, Rath looked over at her with a bone chilling gaze "we are partners, not friends" Rath said coldly and closed his eyes as he looked away...a long silence filled the room and it seemed like he would say no more but suddenly Rath let out a sigh "but as partners your survival is important and as a child I can't leave you alone. That is why I will not leave your side" Rath said looking over his shoulder at her "I vow to stay by your side" Rath said. Partners or no it didn't matter to him. If this was some ordinary partnership he wouldn't have said something like this. He felt a special bond with the little girl but he began to lie to himself and disregard the appearance of this special bond

11. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

Josette was overjoyed to hear this, clasping her hands over her chest and made a vow as well, "And I'll always stay with you." Her demeanor became quite serious once again and she left silently. Footsteps being the only thing that could be heard from the small girl as she walked down the large halls.

"Well this was quite the trip." commented Barnabas to himself, now shoving one last crumb of food into his mouth before chasing after his companion. When he scurried around Rath's feet, the mouse looked up to scoff, "And what, might I ask, shoved an icepick up your anus?" He then continued to walk once again.
    Thank goodness the boy couldn't hear anything else but mere squeaks.

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Rath glanced down at the floor as he noticed the mouse scurrying past his feet 'that rodent must be her helper' Rath thought to himself. Noticing it squeeking at him, he was about to send his foot at it but decided against it. "so where is she going now?" Rath said crossing his arms as he watched Josette leave. He was curious about where a girl who just learned about guardians will go

13. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Storm yawned a bit, walking out of the Hall. "Allora? You awake still?"

The Fairy was silent for a bit before she answered. "Yeah. Hey, now that I'm your helper will you give me my own room at your house? I mean, I just can't sleep in the same bed as you, that would be wrong."

"Sure, just make sure to clean it okay? I don't wanna have to come in that room and see mice crawling over the floor." The girl joked as they passed various Clans. "So, that's the Fighting Clan, right over there." she pointed to a large group of Dojos clustered together with a nice, sprawling field in the back of it. "That's where you'll have to make sure I'm at tomorrow."

"Me! Why me?!" Allora sighed, laying on her shoulder. "Nevermind, I'll make sure." A couple of mintues later, Storm grabbed some keys out of her pocket and opened the door to her apartment.

"Here we are! Home sweet home." She picked the Pixie up off her shoulder and set her in the Room she used to sleep in. "Do whatever you want in here, just keep all the stuff somewhere. Night Allora!" She chirped, walking to the dark Master Bedroom and falling on the bed. "Oh, just a little rest and then....I'll change..." In a matter of seconds, she fell asleep, wanting tomorrow to come early.

14. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

Once she reached the old manor, Josette heaved open the large doors and made her way inside. Oh, what was once a glorious home filled with the most beautiful architecture was now a bare shell filled with only memories. The tiny girl unloaded her dress of the leftover food and began to make her way into the hallways. Those days when these halls were lined with gorgeous works of art and servants who took great care of her were all but a memory now; everyone but her, dead and all but a few items, stolen. Ever since things got bad, she had been alone- at least until now. Josette worked her way under the tight covers, hoping that a good nap would put her aching head at ease, "Barnabas, what do you think of today?" she asked aloud to the mouse that was in his usual nest in her room, "Was it weird to you too?" Resting her head back down and pulling the covers up to her chin she then announced, "It was weird."

Soon the girl fell into vivid dreams filled with aliens, monsters, angels, ghosts, and other amazing things.
    Life was pretty okay.

15. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu headed back to his spot in the fire clan.
    He had a little hut, but he rarely used it.
    Instead, he lay back down next to a big pit of hot fire. He rested his arms behind his head and puffed out smoke rings... watching them rise up to the moon and the stars.
    Gwen curled up on his chest and fell asleep.
    "So... I guess things are gonna get interesting soon eh?" he muttered quietly. As he continued to puff out smoke rings, it was unknown on whether he did actually drop off to sleep, as the smoke rings didn't stop.

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Rath silently left the hall with his eyes closed and hands placed in his pockets. Walking outside Rath suddenly stopped upon hearing the flapping of wings and a great big thud "what do you want Fafnir?" Rath said opening his eyes without turning around

"just curious upon how it went. I trust the old hag intrusted you to your partner?" the dragon named Fafnir said to his partner.

"yes...an annoying little girl" Rath said

"wait you mean a small looking girl?" Fafnir asked

"no I mean that she is just a child" Rath said walking away. This had been a really strange day for him and he just wanted to rest his head

This was a sure surprise for Fafnir he just stared at Rath walk away and blinked "a...child?" Fafnir said and suddenly began to laugh "A cold hearted guy like him with the innocence of a child? oh my the fates sure know how to interest me" Fafnir said happily to himself as he spread his wings and took off to the skies

With a sigh Rath entered his house and sighed as he walked into his bedroom Rath took of the cape he wore and rested himself on his bed

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Nice, that sounds good to me. Anything with sound you say? Hmm well I'll suppose I'll get to see for myself tommorow. Should I bring ear muffs?" She asked jokingly before looking around, "It looks like everyone else is going. We'll probably need all the sleep we can get for tomorrow. So I guess this is goodbye but only until tomorrow, it's been an asbolute pleasure meeting you. See you tomorrow bright and early." She grinned, landed as she'd been still hovering and turned towards the exit.

Arrow flew round her head and looked down at the cat, 'Farewell my new feline friend'

18. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya sighed and scratched her head. Well I guess I'll go home and sleep. See you tomorrow. She walked out and headed back to her home. She walked in and laid on the bed, thinking about tomorrow before eventually falling asleep.

Xane followed her home and slept on the floor next to her bed.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Once they got back to Ren's house, Fenrir looked around the room. "What, you don't like it or something?" He asked
    No, it's just that where am I supposed to sleep? Fenrir asked
    "Where else, on the floor like any other dog. You didn't think I was going to let you sleep on the bed?"
    Fine. Fenrir said moving to a corner and going to sleep.
    Seeing him fall asleep, Ren got on his bed and fell asleep.

20. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jake waved and grinned, smiling as the girl walked out of the room. He glanced at Winston, who was staring at the door with a raised eyebrow. "Come on, little buddy. They're pretty nice, right?" Winston turned to stare at Jake.

"Hmph," the cat muttered. "They're alright. Just don't call me little buddy."

Jake laughed. "Okay, little buddy," he said jokingly, bending over to rub Winston's head. "Let's go home." he said with a grin, walking out the door with Winston at his heels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.