Hi There

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by No. i, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No. i Moogle Assistant

Hi I'm No. i. I made an account on here yesterday, but I'm barely introducing myself. I've heard great things about this site. It seems really friendly. Some of you may also know me from KH13. It seems like a lot of people from there are joining here.

Well on to things about me. My favorite video games are Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and TWEWY. I like to draw (even though I'm not that great at it), read, and listen to music. My favorite kind of music is rock and piano songs. I'm also starting to watch anime, so I'd be glad to hear any recommendations on good animes.

I guess that's it. I'm not really that good at introductions... I'm probably gonna be lurking around here for the next few days, seeing how things work around here. Feel free to ask me anything else. I'll be happy to talk to anyone :D

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hey, no. i. Welcome to khv! :D You might recognize me from kh13 based on the hedgehog. ;) Anyway the community here is pretty friendly so I think you'll enjoy it here. Remember to read the rules and have fun.
    Hope to see you around! :D

3. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome!
    It is very nice to have you here with us!
    I hope that you will make many new friends here ^-^

See you around!

4. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

:O Hai No.i! :D I'm Madoka; welcome to the KHV community! We're glad to have you here. This site is definitely friendly. One of the reasons why I like it here. :) I'm fairly new myself. xD
    Anyway, if you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a PM! I hope to see you around! :D

You might recognize be by the amount of emotes and "hai No.i" ;3

5. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

hay gurl. Welcome~! I've never seen Madoka, but I want to (I'm a lazy butt). You should come talk to me sometime c:

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

welcome to our site! i'm a weirdo so u can ignore most of my post!:D If u want a good anime, check out "Guilty Crown":cool:. (one of the characters is in my signature)

7. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome to the site where things are things and pokemon rap with bill cosby. i am your master and i say follow the rules and post whatever you feel like posting.

8. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As a former KH13 member (username: axel91), I welcome you to KHV! Enjoy your time here!

10. Doukuro Chaser

Hi and welcome~

Super nice to know we have a reputation for being friendly.

And I remember when I first joined, I lurked for ages. I suppose it's a nice way to start things, like you get to see how things work and save yourself from any embarrassment by doing anything wrong. But don't be afraid to take a break from that lurking every now and then to post.

So yeah, hope to see you around and that you enjoy the site~

11. No. i Moogle Assistant

Thanks everyone. I'm still kinda getting used to it here :)

12. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Aw, your username is so cute and interesting and your avatar is muy muy adorable !
    Welcome to KH-Vids !

I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's an amazing place. We also have art subforums for artists like you! You should definitely post some of your stuff, a lot of other artists really help out if you want to improve and learn more. Plus, it's just a great way to get inspired and stuff for others!

Can't wait to here from you! You seem really cool and stuff c:
    See you around and have a great day! <3

13. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Another KH13 member, you people still scare me, but anyway, welcome to KHV hope you have fun, make new friends, basically everything in the world's best intro gif. As for anime, try watching Baka to Test Shukanjuu, KHR, or Tegami Bachi. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.