High School For Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by #8 Axel, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Gamer...managing to see what she had done decided to get his revenge. Gamer throws a Few Agents of Dread onto the floor. Now these weren't Gamer's normal Agents of Dread due to the fact that they had a cloaking device and Paint Cannons instead of Rocket Lauchers. The Four Small Robots head for Larxene...And Shoot Red Paint at her"

"This should fix the whole Replacing our names with ******s" said Gamer

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Namine quietly wrote her name, then passed it to Aerith, who gave her a reassuring glance and wrote her name.

OOC: Is someone gonna be cloud? or can i be him? I wanna make aerith have some fun stuff to say to him.

3. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc:you can be cloud

Roxas looked at the paper as it was handed to him, seeing the list he sigh writing his name on it then re-wrote the trio's names. Standing up he walked up and handed it to him.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: Otay!

Cloud walked quickly and silently into the class, then sat down behind aerith, keeping his head low.

Aerith smiled, her green eyes sparkling with laughter, and Namine smiled.

5. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Walking up to the new student to walk in he handed him a piece of paper.

"My name is sai and im your teacher just write your name on this paper"Said said with a smile.

Sephiroth smirked as he look at the school where he stood. With a dark chuckle he began walking to class.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Cloud signed it neatly, then blushed slightly as Aerith grinned at him.

Namine smiled, watching the two.

7. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc: Cloud looks like an older version of Roxas xD

Roxas looked up and around seeing cloud then popped out his cell phone. Looking at it confused then frowned good thing he had volume on low due to the fact his worst nightmare just arrived as he heard one winged angel coming from his phone.

"uh oh"He simply said as he paled a bit.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Cloud tensed, then looked up, his blue eyes wide. Aerith stopped smiling and stared at the newcomer, her green eyes intense. She wasn't afraid of him. She would protect her friends. Namine hunched down, trying to make herself smaller. She didn't like these memories.

9. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Walking in soundlessly with a smirk on his face as he looked over everyone in the room, his smirk increased looking at cloud, looking up at roxas he sat next to the small blond.

"Won't this be a year that won't be forgotten"Sephiroth said.

Sai frowned a bit seeing mostly everyone tense as he saw a student with long silver-ish hair walked through the door. Walking up to him he handed him a piece of paper.

"Write your name on this and hand it back when your done im Sai your teacher do behave yourself while im here"Sai said with a frown.

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Namine cringed, as Aerith watched the newcomer, her eyes intense. Cloud watched him out of the corner of his eye, still tense. Aerith waited till the teacher had turned around, then leaned toward Sephiroth. "Be careful."

11. #8 Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

"Whatever do you mean aerith? im always careful" Sephiroth said with a smirk.

"So roxas you seem tense are you ok, you do seem to be a little pale"He said as he held in a dark chuckle.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Aerith sighed, then patted Namine's arm, puling back. Cloud tensed even more, itching to reach for his sword.

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"The Trio was oddly enough not afraid of Sephiroth at all....except Gamer had something to say about this"

"Why is everyone afriad of that Silver-Haired Guy" asked Gamer

{OOC: Is it Okay if I have Control of Sora, Riku and Kairi unless of course there is a limit or someone picks them}

14. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: dude this is a fcukin school, if thats the kind of stuff you bring into school, im gonna kill Gamer, ill use chakrams if he uses his lil toys

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

{OOC: Fine then..Although it wouldn't make sense to have swords, Chakrams and other assorted Weapons in a School either}

"Gamer presses a button on his Glove...this causes all the weapons he has at the moment to be teleported back to his house."

"Gamer..what was that for" asked Nuthead

"One..so that the Teacher doesn't catch me with all my weapons....and Two..Axel's giving me that...I'm going to kill you look." Explained Gamer

16. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene glared at the three, then looked at the new boy who had entered the room. "Who's that?" She raised an eyebrow, looking at axel.

17. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel leaned over to Larxene "his name is Sephiroth apparently.... got held back a few years with hair that grey huh?" he laughed

18. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene giggled, looking at the grey haired boy who stood in the class. "honestly. My self-esteem is through the roof now." She grinned. "He makes my hair look nice."

19. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"aww, you dont need to put someone down for me to see that" he smiled "it looks good even if grandpa wasnt in the class"

20. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene began to laugh uncontrollably. She put her head onto the table, her body shaking slightly. "Grandpa!" she laughed, holding her hand up for a high-five at axel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.