Homestuck Original Session Discussion

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Sumi, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Right, will be making my sprite tomorrow because LOL one in the morning is not a good time to be designing things.

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I like your sprite Roxas c:

FOR GOD TIERS: They will happen.

FOR ECHELADDERS: They will sort of happen.

DENIZENS AND LANDS: They will happen. ...Wait, that was obvious. I'll take care of them on my own. I intend to stuff some of the plot and mechanics in there, so yeah.

FUTURE PLANS: I have already begun brainstorming ideas and will begin earnest work on concepts and a proper OOC thread some time this week. I'd like to be less vague, but college is crushing me harder than usual. Discussion can continue right up to (and even past) the creation of the official OOC, because lord knows there's plenty of ground to cover.

For slightly newer people: Go ahead and start thinking about your power, title, and personal (as in not-god-tier) symbol. The others can tell you what's been chosen already and help you figure out something that will work well with their skill sets. I would ask that someone run it by me for approval as usual, but you guys have made some cool decisions already so I doubt I'll end up shooting anything down. Unless you try to be the Chump of Shoosh or something. Wait what am I saying that would be amazing

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

This is possible concept art for the sprite (note how I decided to become an enormous buffoon and place my symbol as a pin on my hat):

[​IMG]

I am horrid at spriting.

Exemplary!

As for what has been chosen thus:

Britishism - Seer of Heart
    Sumi - Rogue of Time
    Fearless - Heir of Blitz
    Jojoj - Knight of Vim
    Guardian Soul - Judge of Gravity
    Plums - Thief of Voice
    What? - Sage of Discord

To those looking for titles, you may either randomize one or answer yourself the question of "what challenges you" as it is indeed a title that challenges the player that SBURB places upon them.

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright, I finished my sprite (Again), so I'm going to work some issues out with it and post it this afternoon.

Anyway, on to Pesterchum. Since in the comic in almost all cases they type with their original symbol's color, will we be doing so? If so we should have a list of colors and cross those off every time someone makes their sprite.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Such is not necessarily always the case - the symbols of John and Jade were green and blue respectively and their text colours were vice versa, but for the sake of simplicity we may conduct this.

Pesterchum has been tested numerous times as well and is functioning perfectly. Here is a link to the latest download.

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I would demand that someone be the Chump of Shoosh, but there's only one spot left and we still need someone for the Whatever of Space.
    You know what, Sforzato, you can be the Chump of Shoosh.

My pesterchum handle is cleverPlayer, but I don't have Pesterchum on my current computer. Feel free to add me though.

EDIT: Pesterchum get!

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

You cannot be the Chump of Shoosh because you are too busy being the King of Games.

Anyway. Your symbol can be whatever color you like! As can your text color. Neither of them has to match your God Tier colors, either. Vriska's didn't, for instance. Get crazy widdit! But I mean, try not to overlap too much with someone else's colors.

8. Sumi suicidé

I call #d13d1d c: And Nova - don't worry, school is most important. We do need a Space, since Time and Space are needed to create a Universe. We don't have light, either, but whatevahhh. I like everyone's titles so far. What if everyone goes ahead and just gets their apps done, and then we can sit tight so Nova can do any planning, and we decide on a date? Like, Winter Break or something like that.

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright, I got my sprite done, so, putting it here.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I think I posted this somewhere, but my chumhandle is shiningFinger, so feel free to add me.

Attached Files:

10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

My sprite is In Progress.

Do you even play Yu-Gi-Oh?

I don't think Light is one of the required ones though.
    Unless Hussie is more of a troll than we thought.

Also my text is gonna be blue. Havn't decided what shade yet.

Added.

11. Sumi suicidé

I'm not sure if Light is required, I just know that it's one of the few that doubles over into the Troll session, as well. :/ It could be so, though. Not that it matters much.

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Wow. You guys are good at this sprite thing. Mine always look like crap ; ~;

Also I didn't think Space and Time were necessary to create a new universe. Guess I have some more reading to do...

Actually, yes, I do.

Or did.

Like...

circa Dark Crisis.

LAVA GOLEMS, LAVA GOLEMS EVERYWHERE

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I guess I'll be Space. The Scholar of Space. I'll try messing around with the sprite later.

14. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, Space is required to breed frogs, and time is required... Well, for weird time ****.

And yeah, Light isn't necessary. John and Tavros share breath but they never were necessary.

15. Sumi suicidé

Okay, thanks for clearing that up <3

16. Fearless A good and beautiful child

ahaha you just called tavros useless

BUT ANYWAY

I was thinking I might make my text this color, but I'm open to suggestions.

17. Sumi suicidé

Should handles be combinations of G, A, C, and T, creating a genetic sequence?

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

probably not, since a handful of us already have handles.

19. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, yeah, but since we're really, in a way, becoming the character, we could always just make another handle.

20. Sumi suicidé

If I remember correctly, PC makes it easy to switch between handles. You could also run two of it at the same time and operate more than one handle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.