I buried my dog today

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Hayabusa, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

She got up to 15 years. Real old for a dog. Gonna miss her barking and biting and panting and everything. The hardest part was carrying her cold and lifeless to the hole I dug.

Just a little info on what's up, in case it seems I'm not in a joking mood lately. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

2. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Aw, my condolences bro. What kind of dog was she?

If it makes you feel any better, I had to bury my two turtles last week (they died of dehydration). I know how you feel.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

She was a miniature pinscher. Name was Cocoa. Had her since I was in Elementary School.

4. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I love those kind of dogs :o

I had my turtles as a first birthday gift. I guess we both got our pets young (and that's when it really affects us the most).

5. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Dammit, I'm sorry Hayabusa, that really sucks, I had a cat live that long and I was heart broken for months after she passed, wore her collar around my wrist for awhile to make myself feel better.

Really sucks when a pet dies, hope you get through it ok.

6. Hayabusa Venomous

I put her collar and dog tag around a little wooden cross I made next to where I buried her.

7. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I bet it looks nice.

Such a damn shame, you never get over it aswell, just need to move on one day, but for now man, you wanna talk let me know.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Same here.

I still haven't learned exactly how to VM just yet, but I will soon enough.

9. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

This is so very sweet and beautiful.
    I am so sorry to hear that this happened today, Hayabusa. She lived a long and wonderful life with you and your family. I don't think she could have had any better.
    -hugs-
    We are here for you.

10. Amaury Legendary Hero

That is sad, and I know the feeling, since sometime before I began high school (I don't remember exactly when, actually, so that's my best guess), my six goldfish died: Tom, Jerry, Daffy, Bugs, Sylvester, and Spike (renamed to Tweety).

When my dog's time comes, it'll be sad.

11. Mysty Unknown

Man, I have been there with an old cat. It really his hard. Like losing a best friend. Just got to look up high. I hope you can feel better soon.

12. aiight Traverse Town Homebody

sorry about your loss man that really sucks :/ i know especially since she grew up right alongside you. i have a cat and dog that were with me through the roughest years of my life and they are getting on up in age now. i couldn't imagine not having them to come home too. Get to feelin better bud! :)

13. The Twin My, what a strange duet

So sorry to hear about your loss. You ever want/need to talk, come to me. -huge hugs-

14. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Awww man Hay, I'm so sorry *hugs*

When I was in second grade my dog Princess died and she had been with my family since before I was born. It was really hard and ever now I sometimes think of her and around Christmas whenever I hang ordiments on the tree I find the ones my family wrote her name on and stuff it always makes me cry. I'm sure your dog had a great life with you and your family and I really am sorry.

15. jafar custom title

I'm sorry to hear that Haya. My dog's getting up in age too, She's 12 this year, I think. She still jumps around like a puppy though. 12 years in the same home. My parents are planning on moving once my brother heads out for college and I transfer over to a 4 year institution, so they'll take her with them. The trip will kill her probably, and it's really sad to think that. Even though she's a butt, I love her.

16. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man, I am really sorry to hear that, I can never imagine Sophie dying, in fact I honestly tear up just thinking about her getting old (she is about 6 now). While it may sound corny/obvious, but it will get better, as time goes on you will remember only but the good things about Cocoa. We had a rottweiler that lived up to 17 and boy we all still miss her so much even though she has been gone for over 10 years now, and we can't seem to remember one bad thing about Sheba, she virtually was a perfect dog in our eyes.

17. Styx That's me inside your head.

My condolences, man. I had to do the same thing to my dog this Spring, so I know how it feels.

18. Hayabusa Venomous

Thanks for the sympathy or empathy or whatever it's called guys. Still getting used to her not running to the door when I get home anymore.

19. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Wow, i'm sorry to hear that. I'm an animal lover. I've had many dogs over the years but I always had to give them away. I got tore up just having to give them up, I can't imagine losing them. Things will get better with time. With a relationship that long it's going to take time. My condolences.