If you were the last person on earth...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ShibuyaGato, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Jayn

I would probably keep myself alive for a bit. Then I would send out a radio signal, wait it out a couple of months. But I seriously can't be trusted by myself. I would go crazy fairly soon, but while I was still in my right mind and spent several weeks either repenting or reflecting on my life, I wouldn't see a point, and I'd commit suicide. <3

2. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Same here. If I had a uterus I'd look for a sperm bank, after freeing the animals from the zoo.
    Wow that would be difficult figuring out the neccesary trajectory and force to keep yourself from leaving Earth orbit for a few days. If you can figure all that out the International Space Station would have plenty of people on it. Cool idea.

3. P Banned

I'm not going into space. I'm going to the space centres on Earth, and getting in touch with the astronauts that way. I trust they can get themselves down without much trouble.

4. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Ingenious. That's a great idea, unless they were zombies.

Tell me what do you, or anybody else, think of my idea?
    Personally I think I was doing good till my choice about going to the zoo.

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

You ideas are actually somewhat pretty good. My particular favorite thing is the hiding out in the library. I don't think I'd go crazy in a library, partially because I love to read so much. I think I'm partially crazy, so I don't think going crazy is too much of an issue. Of course, there's the whole food thing, but that's really not that difficult.

Yeah, the zoo thing was a little...odd to say the least.
    I'm a little on the fence about the whole procreating with a primate thing. I am a Christian, and I beleive that God created this world to work in a scientific way (don't want to start a religious war here). I would try the mating thing, simply for procreation. Human kind has to survive somehow. I would probably not do it at the last minute and do the embro in the cow idea.

6. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Same here. I got one life on this planet and I'm gonna use it.

Thank you, I've been study recently on the subject of obtaining food in the wild.
    Is the library a place you would hide then, or would you travel?
    Don't worry about a war coming from me, because I'm nonreligious. All I know is Bonobos are humans closest living relative, so I just thought that making a child with them would be better than a Gorrilla. D:
    Hmmmmmm now that I think about it there would be a huge number of farm animals stuck in pins.

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah, I'd make that a base camp. Or, I'd do what they did in Zombieland and live in my favorite celebrity's (John Cooper) house. I'd probaby have to get use to the taste of Dr. Pepper though. XD

I guessed that from your sig, and I'm careful when I bring up my beliefs. When your in a mixed-religous place like this, you kind of don't want to push anyone's buttons.

At least we wouldn't run out fo bacon and eggs.

8. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

They'll die in the pins D:

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Unless JedininjaZC and I free them, then they'd die and become breakfast.

10. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, the scavenger population might expload in areas where the farms are outside; however most farm animals are raised inside. So that means we will have extinctions of domestic animals; however a small pocket of average animals like cats and dogs will probably live on.
    There is no way to be able to save them all, that's why I chose the zoo; however I'm not sure how I would be able to save the aquatic life in the giant tanks.

I like this guy.

11. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmm I probably go looking for people.
    Then(since I assume I won't find anybody), live on my own.
    Finally I would become depressed, and live the rest of my days in agony or kill myself.
    I honestly have no idea which route I would actually pick though.

12. Jin うごかないで

To be honest , it'd be best to die if i were the last of my kind or last on the planet , no friends , family and especially no more video games or noruma xD

13. supersalty Merlin's Housekeeper

I guess I would look for people, but I really don't know how long I'd last. I'd rather do suicide than die of starvation.